Destiny Tutorial Videos/Giveaway Oppurtunity

Discus and support Destiny Tutorial Videos/Giveaway Oppurtunity in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey guys here.... for all Destiny needs especially for those of you who are new to the game check out my youtube channel.. I'm currently uploading... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Fn x Brant, Apr 30, 2015.

1. Fn x Brant
    Fn x Brant Guest

Hey guys here.... for all Destiny needs especially for those of you who are new to the game check out my youtube channel.. I'm currently uploading tutorials for every part of destiny and easiest way to beat everything... to include my ever famous
    method of hitting lvl 31 on the first day... check it out by going to my channel "FnX Playz" subscribe today 2500 subscribers ill be giving out a set of turtle beaches and at 25000 ill be giving out an Xbox One... and with the Black Ops III announcement i
    know everyone who doesn't have one yet wants one now... SUbscribe and thanks in advance

:)

Fn x Brant, Apr 30, 2015
  2. Fn x Brant
    Fn x Brant Guest
    Looking to add Destiny friends (Xbox 360 and Xbox One)...

you can add me or the people from my clan in my youtube videos... is me... check my youtube page and subscribe watch some videos you can find my channel "FnX Playz" spread the word.. theres also key details on how to do stuff in destiny tutorial
    videos... with more to come

Fn x Brant, Apr 30, 2015
  3. KilliWonka
    KilliWonka Guest
    12 Hidden Toutorial World Chests?

Have the 12 hidden chests been removed from the tutorial world? I see all kinds of old videos on YouTube about them, but my tutorial world never matches the videos.

KilliWonka, Apr 30, 2015
  4. Fn x Brant
    Fn x Brant Guest

Hey guys here.... for all Destiny needs especially for those of you who are new to the game check out my youtube channel.. I'm currently uploading tutorials for every part of destiny and easiest way to beat everything... to include my ever famous
    method of hitting lvl 31 on the first day... check it out by going to my channel "FnX Playz" subscribe today 2500 subscribers ill be giving out a set of turtle beaches and at 25000 ill be giving out an Xbox One... and with the Black Ops III announcement i
    know everyone who doesn't have one yet wants one now... SUbscribe and thanks in advance
    FnX Playz

Fn x Brant, Apr 30, 2015
  5. Fn x Brant Win User

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1RjDv7YVludQ87dq0ByzqA
  6. Fn x Brant Win User

Looking to add Destiny friends (Xbox 360 and Xbox One)...

you can add me or the people from my clan in my youtube videos... is me... check my youtube page and subscribe watch some videos you can find my channel "FnX Playz" spread the word.. theres also key details on how to do stuff in destiny tutorial
    videos... with more to come
  7. Malacath Win User

Halo5live

Pause the video whenever the giveaway codes come up.
  8. Smwutches Win User

1204 Xbox b roll hq

Microsoft does not giveaway free consoles. The video is a fake.
  9. My Wifes Anoyin Win User

GTA V Mafia ::: Zaccarelli Family *Initiating Associates*

New and improved website with award system, giveaways, videos and photo gallery.
Thema:

1. Destiny Tutorial Videos/Giveaway Oppurtunity - Similar Threads - Destiny Tutorial Videos

2. Destiny 1 Legendary Edition not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny 1 Legendary Edition not working: I bought the destiny 1 legendary edition on the xbox one to play the DLC'S again but i didn't get taken king which said it's included on the back of The case i did get the dark below and the...
  3. Destiny 1 stuck in trial mode after purchasing legendary edition on Microsoft store.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny 1 stuck in trial mode after purchasing legendary edition on Microsoft store.: So i played the trial mode of destiny original wanting to play the whole game then purchased the legendary edition here and after trying cache clears, uninstall/reinstall, logout/login, everything...
  4. Destiny: Rise of Iron disappeared from my Xbox One and I can't get it back

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny: Rise of Iron disappeared from my Xbox One and I can't get it back: I bought the Rise of Iron expansion for Destiny when it came out in 2016. I stopped playing it when Destiny 2 came out, but recently, I've become interested in playing Destiny again. However, the...
  5. Destiny 1 stuck in trial mode

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny 1 stuck in trial mode: I purchased destiny one and all the DLC's on the microsoft store but my game is still stuck in trial mode. Has anyone else encountered this issue and do you know how to fix this. I can do all rise...
  6. Destiny 2 Keeps Crashing on my One X (video provided)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny 2 Keeps Crashing on my One X (video provided): Howdy all, Just got my One X back from repair today, popped D2 on it - this is what's happening (https://twitter.com/ProtoFoe/status/1261032018558758915) - Tried it on my One S, no issues. I've...
  7. Destiny 2: Forsaken Legendary Collection (disc)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny 2: Forsaken Legendary Collection (disc): So recently I've been playing Destiny 2 and I remembered that I never got to do the Forsaken campaign so I went to go click on it and it says that I need to purchase the campaign again (and mind...
  8. Destiny 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny 2: Hello, I have purchased Forsaken for Destiny 2 on my account dr0pthw0rld for Xbox. Whenever I tried to play it told me that I needed to purchase it which I already did. I tried to uninstall it...
  9. Destiny: Taken King Collectors Edition Glitch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny: Taken King Collectors Edition Glitch: My xbox says I don't have the Taken King Collectors Edition Digital Content yet I have some of the exotic class items and all of the collectors edition emotes that I have been able to use before...
  10. Destiny 1 Taken King Collectors Edition Not Working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny 1 Taken King Collectors Edition Not Working: I decided to start playing Destiny 1 recently and there is a problem with something i had bought a long time ago. Taken King Collectors Edition is not showing up even though i purchased it a while...