Destiny2 companion app

Discus and support Destiny2 companion app in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I've had the destiny compainan app for a while now, on my xbox one X. But today i can't seem to get on the app on my galaxy s8 at all. It said its been... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by PJRising, Jul 13, 2018.

1. PJRising
    PJRising Guest

Destiny2 companion app

I've had the destiny compainan app for a while now, on my xbox one X. But today i can't seem to get on the app on my galaxy s8 at all. It said its been blocked. Please can anyone tell me whats going on.

:)

PJRising, Jul 13, 2018
  2. Kiesey
    Kiesey Guest
    Xbox Playdates Canada - Playdate info thread.

Hey guys, this week we have @NorthernZoot hosting #Destiny2 on Wednesday night starting at 9pm EST / 6PM PST.

Thursday night join @JohnnyXeo for #Destiny2 starting at 8PM EST / 5PM PST.

Mixer.com/XboxPlaydatesCA

Kiesey, Jul 13, 2018
  3. RobBrammeld
    RobBrammeld Guest
    Companion App?

There's no companion app in this game which is a shame.

RobBrammeld, Jul 13, 2018
  4. M3tal Daz3
    M3tal Daz3 Guest

Destiny2 companion app

For this issue you should contact Bungie at:
    https://www.bungie.net/

To my knowledge they are aware of the issue and are working on a hotfix

M3tal Daz3, Jul 13, 2018
  5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Destiny2 companion app

For this issue you should contact Bungie at:
    https://www.bungie.net/

To my knowledge they are aware of the issue and are working on a hotfix
  6. Kiesey Win User

Xbox Playdates Canada - Playdate info thread.

Hey guys, this week we have @NorthernZoot hosting #Destiny2 on Wednesday night starting at 9pm EST / 6PM PST.

7. Kiesey Win User

XboxPlaydatesCA Playdate Mega Thread

8. USA1fan Win User

companion app....

Some of this is obviously up to the developers. Smart glass is just another interface they can take advantage of, or not. Right now I think Dice have their hands full with the game and multiplayer servers in general, so I'm not too surprised.
  9. lx AC3 xl Win User

companion app....

I had the same problem with my surface and the second screen experience on Battlefield 4. This is up to EA / DiCE to resolve. I'm not sure they actually will... On the flip side the Surface is still a pretty cool tablet.
Thema:

Destiny2 companion app

1. Destiny2 companion app - Similar Threads - Destiny2 companion app

2. Cannot connect to a retail kit xbox one from Xbox Dev Mode Companion with 10.0.17763.4088...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot connect to a retail kit xbox one from Xbox Dev Mode Companion with 10.0.17763.4088...: Xbox one retail kits for updated to latest OS 10.0.17763.4088 version Device portal works on a browser but same kit cannot be accessed from Dev Mode Companion Xbox one devkit with same...
  3. Neverwinter-Star of Simiril Companion

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Neverwinter-Star of Simiril Companion: Hello, In Neverwinter I recently acquired the Star of Simiril companion for all my avatars in the game. I made them active but cannot equip rings to their ring slots, on any of them. Went to check...
  4. Fifa companion

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fifa companion: how do I connect fifa companion on my phone and fifa on xbox one? I entered my username and password in the companion that I use when I log in to the xbox but I get an error...
  5. meu destiny2 não acessa meus perssonagens ja desistalei e estali de novo mais não funciona.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    meu destiny2 não acessa meus perssonagens ja desistalei e estali de novo mais não funciona.: meu Destiny2 não funciona não acessa meus personagens abre a tela mais perde conequição co os servidores [Title Translation - My destiny2 does not access my perssonagens I have already quit and...
  6. my bungie account wont transfer onto destiny2 even though im linked. any help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my bungie account wont transfer onto destiny2 even though im linked. any help: i got d2 on my ps4 with all dlc's, i even linked my account from bungie to the ps4 and got my stuff. but with the xbox 1 my things havnt, not only that but its making me start from 509 all the...
  7. DESTINY2 DELUXE EDITION NO PRE-ORDER ITEMS

in XBoX Games and Apps
    DESTINY2 DELUXE EDITION NO PRE-ORDER ITEMS: I got the digital deluxe of Xbox and met all the requirements : level 20 and and finished the campaign. I did get any of the preorder items, no cold heart, ghost or emote. I installed everything...
  8. Destiny2 All Ports

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny2 All Ports: any one known the ports for playing the game? I have problems to conected from México, my isp is from Telmex. 563cf8a9-d581-4cea-bb0a-37736178a8ee
  9. About pre-sale destiny2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    About pre-sale destiny2: About destiny2 Xbox one: If my friend buy the pre-sale of destiny 2 and I have his license, will I have access to pre-sale equal to it? 091a73ce-bdb7-486a-a6d1-674164f7c4f8
  10. destiny2 or destiny1 xbox one console limiled Edition

in XBoX on Consoles
    destiny2 or destiny1 xbox one console limiled Edition: destiny2 xbox one console limiled Edition 1t hard drive how is it work on call of duty right now I would like lot of feed back on what work & what don't work in there new console please info. I...