Destroy All Humans 2

Discus and support Destroy All Humans 2 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I had noticed that there was Destroy All Humans 1 but not 2 on the xbox store. Destroy All Humans 2 was one of my childhood favourites and I would be... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Flawlessgaming3, May 14, 2019.

1. Destroy All Humans 2

I had noticed that there was Destroy All Humans 1 but not 2 on the xbox store. Destroy All Humans 2 was one of my childhood favourites and I would be very grateful if we could get Destroy All Humans 2 backwards compatible.

:)

Flawlessgaming3, May 14, 2019
  2. The Cow Ruler Win User

Destroy All Humans 2

Unfortunately it is up to the developers/publishers but i would love if this happened, Destroy All Humans 2 was a great game!
  3. Tristan388 Win User

Destroy All Humans 2

Hopefully the developer will bring it up to spec!
  4. R4VER Win User

Destroy All Humans 2

The b movie film in game was a cracking idea, dont see many games do that
  5. I Joicey I Win User

Destroy All Humans 2

I hope they make it backwards compatible soon

Number 2 was the best when I was a kid
  6. AWildYamiEnters Win User

Destroy All Humans 2

That's great. It's just hard to tell on those older games and where the rights to certain games lie.
Thema:

Destroy All Humans 2

1. Destroy All Humans 2 - Similar Threads - Destroy Humans

2. They just took my rant down because I destroyed there logic, O

in XBoX Accessibility
    They just took my rant down because I destroyed there logic, O: Well xbox took my pic away and i just found someone that has a gun as there profile pic and i got taken down because mine says “remind me” wow thats sooo fair :) and dont reply to this if your...
  3. When will Microsoft release Destroy All Humans! 2 and Path of the Furon? on Xbox One?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When will Microsoft release Destroy All Humans! 2 and Path of the Furon? on Xbox One?: It can't be that difficult, now that DAH! has been done. Thank you for your attention to this matter. 9433167d-d5e5-4355-b977-b73141643d6e
  4. The Xbox Enforcement Team destroyed me

in XBoX Accessibility
    The Xbox Enforcement Team destroyed me: The Xbox Enforcement Team destroyed me. He has destroyed my personal and mental nickname that I have been using for many years. There are many people who know me. I'm nicknamed in other places: -...
  5. Xbox live membership card destroyed

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox live membership card destroyed: I have a xbox gold card for three months but I rubbed the back of with barely any force and now i can't see what the code is because it got rubbed off along with the grey stuff. Is there any way...
  6. My Xbox Live experience has been destroyed by the "avoid me" reputation status

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox Live experience has been destroyed by the "avoid me" reputation status: I have reached a level of frustration and disappointment that is difficult to put into words regarding the Xbox One reputation system. I have been an Xbox Live Gold member from the very beginning,...
  7. Destroy All Humans!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destroy All Humans!: So I have been enjoying all of the current backward compatible games we have been given. But I have been craving more of my old hoard of games and was wondering if there was a way to toss the...
  8. Disc destroyed by Xbox one S

in XBoX on Consoles
    Disc destroyed by Xbox one S: So my Xbox one S has recently had some trouble loading GTA V, but loads other games just fine, so I took out GTA and put it back in the case, but when I took it out just now, I noticed that the...
  9. Destroy All Humans 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destroy All Humans 2: Just wondering if Destroy All Humans 2 and Destroy All Humans Path Of The Furon will ever be coming to the Xbox One? 3e406813-2235-4740-9ca5-dd361cf7338d
  10. Please make Stubbs The Zombie backwards compatible, oh and Destroy All Humans :)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please make Stubbs The Zombie backwards compatible, oh and Destroy All Humans :): I absolutely loved playing these gems in my early years of coming to grips with consoles, it would be a real treat to see them on the Xbox One store and I'm sure a great sum of other people feel...