Destroyed console (Xbox One S), any way to recover data?

Discus and support Destroyed console (Xbox One S), any way to recover data? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; This is my first time on the forums so forgive the disorganization... In December of 2021, my Xbox One S was broken, I was putting it aside at my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by MakeItGoPop, Aug 2, 2022.

1. MakeItGoPop
    MakeItGoPop Guest

This is my first time on the forums so forgive the disorganization...

In December of 2021, my Xbox One S was broken, I was putting it aside at my parent's house until I had enough money to get it repaired while I went away to college. When I returned to their house a few months later, I discovered that they had thrown it out because they did not think I wanted it anymore. I unfortunately have forgotten most of the passwords and emails to any accounts on the console.

On my Microsoft account, it is still linked to the Xbox One S, so I have access to the serial number.

So my question is: Is there any way to retrieve data on the device with the serial number/proof of ownership before it was destroyed?

I had money put into those accounts for games and such, it would be waste and very upsetting if not.

Thank you for any help from the community

:)

MakeItGoPop, Aug 2, 2022
  2. Smwutches Win User

You just need your account information. Everything you purchase is tied to your account. So if you were to get a new console, you can just sign in and redownload anything you bought. As long as you were playing online, your saves are stored on the cloud and will resync when you start playing a game.

Otherwise, there's no way to retrieve any data off a console without being able to turn it on and use it.
  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

Hard Drive Recovery?

No I'm sorry but there is no way to recover any deleted items off the xbox 360's hard drive.
  4. The Withers5 Win User

Playing Old Seeds

hi, my child was playing minecraft on xbox 360, there was an explosion and at the same time an auto saving, so the destroyed world was saved. Is there a way to recover the old world?

thanks
  5. Mattom Win User

Quick Charge Kit

wouldn't recommend it. that's one of the fastest ways to destroy any rechargable battery.
  6. ngocphi Win User

Playing the same game on an XBox One S and XBox Series S at the same time

No console works that way

You at going to have to assign the xbox one s as your home console and your series s as your roaming console meaning you are going to havr to sign in online on your accounr or the xbox series s anytime you want to use your games.

While the xbox one s can use any game offline or online on their profiles and yes they need to be on their profiles.
Thema:

1. Destroyed console (Xbox One S), any way to recover data? - Similar Threads - Destroyed console recover

2. Getting destroyed by cheaters on Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Getting destroyed by cheaters on Xbox: We are getting destroyed by cheaters on Xbox and the issue is aggravated with cross platforms requirement for some games ! If you don't enable the cross play then you have to wait 30 minutes to...
  3. Why is destroy all humans not purchasable

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is destroy all humans not purchasable: It's on sale right now and not available why xbox d658307f-1235-4aa4-888b-56658d830dd0
  4. Will Destroy all humans 2 (2006) become backwards compatible?

in XboX Insiders
    Will Destroy all humans 2 (2006) become backwards compatible?: Pleaaase submitted by /u/Overloaded_Emotionz [link] [comments]
  5. Gamepass Destroy all humans not syncing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gamepass Destroy all humans not syncing: For some reason when I uninstall the game, the save gets removed as well. I've also noticed the first prompt that ask me to auth is not present when I launch this game...
  6. Destroy All Humans Series Remastered Idea

in XboX Insiders
    Destroy All Humans Series Remastered Idea: So I have the idea the xbox should finish remastering the rest of the destroy all humans series and make it playable via xbox and they could maybe put it on the game pass aswell I think this a...
  7. Xbox one destroying power supplies?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one destroying power supplies?: I have a old almost launch Xbox One. And I've gone through 3 power supplies. Today I just got a gamestop one and it worked for one gaming session then refused to turn the console back on. Is there...
  8. Cross platform is destroying console gaming

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cross platform is destroying console gaming: Cross platform playing is ruining the console experience. I just deleted a game because of an experience with a pc gamer with mods and hacks that deliberately violated a game’s platform (sea of...
  9. The 5/9/2017 XBOX ONE Update Destroyed My Console

in XBoX on Consoles
    The 5/9/2017 XBOX ONE Update Destroyed My Console: The XBOX ONE update today destroyed my console. First, the system acted as if it was going to download, install, and apply the update and then WHAM! UPDATE LOOP! I then reset the console,...
  10. Console is destroying my game discs!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Console is destroying my game discs!: So my console has disc drive issues. Won't play anything unless you put it in about 20 times and let it grind out the little hole in the middle of the disc. That's right. My Xbox one is destroying...