Desvincular gamertag de mi cuenta Microsoft. [Translation - Unlink Gamertag from my...

Discus and support Desvincular gamertag de mi cuenta Microsoft. [Translation - Unlink Gamertag from my... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; ¡Hola! Quisiera saber la manera en que puedo desvincular mi GT de mi cuenta Microsoft. Tengo dos cuentas Microsoft y ambas están asociadas a un GT,... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Diego Hernández A., Apr 29, 2019.

1. Desvincular gamertag de mi cuenta Microsoft. [Translation - Unlink Gamertag from my...

¡Hola!

Quisiera saber la manera en que puedo desvincular mi GT de mi cuenta Microsoft.

Tengo dos cuentas Microsoft y ambas están asociadas a un GT, sin embargo, una cuenta Microsoft ya no la uso pero está asociada al GT que sí ocupo. Quiero saber la manera en que puedo hacer el cambio, aún conservo la información de ambas cuentas en su totalidad.

Gracias. Buen día.

[Translation - Hello!

I would like to know how I can unlink my GT from my Microsoft account.

I have two Microsoft accounts and both are associated with a GT, however, a Microsoft account no longer use but is associated with the GT that I do. I want to know how I can make the change, I still keep the information from both accounts in its
    entirety.

Thank you. Nice day.]

:)

Diego Hernández A., Apr 29, 2019
  2. XBF Eladio M Win User

Desvincular gamertag de mi cuenta Microsoft. [Translation - Unlink Gamertag from my Microsoft account.]

Hey
    Diego Hernández A.

Thank you so much for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums.

In order for you to be able to change the email address [otherwise known as "alias"] that is associated with your account with your account you have to do this from the Microsoft website to

edit your profile

You can use the article
    How to change the email address associated with your Microsoft account
    to be able to update that email. Take in mind that you will have to remove the email you want to use on your account if it is already associated with another account. You can think of
    the email on your account as you username for you account, since your Microsoft account is an amalgamation of different services. That being said, if your preferred email is the email you use to log into another gamer tag is the one you have to use, you will
    be unable to use it until removed.

Go ahead and give this a try and let us know if you have any trouble updating your alias!
  3. choppyseize Win User

Desvincular gamertag de mi cuenta Microsoft. [Translation - Unlink Gamertag from my Microsoft account.]

Also keep in mind that you can't merge accounts or account data. You can only change the email associated with the account.
  4. saidsoto Win User

Saber el correo a que esta asociado el gamertag de mi cuenta de la cuenta de xbox live de mi padrino [Know the email that the gamertag of my account is associated with my sponsor's live xbox account ]

Ok, pero como soporte de xbox no hay forma que se metan a mi cuenta por medio de gamertag a ver mi infomacion de contacto?

[Translation- Ok, but as xbox support there is no way that they get into my account by means of gamertag to see my contact information?]
  5. AngelObullets Win User

Que hacer si compré mil monedas V de fortnite y no me las dieron [Translation - What to do if I bought a thousand fortnite V coins and they didn't give them to me]

Translated for others to help

What to do if I bought a thousand V coins from fortnite and they didn't give them to me

Yesterday I bought V coins from fortnite and they didn't give them to me, I'd like to know if they're going to give them to me or give me the money back.

Hi there OKDHGVYT

Please double check you are signed into the right account on both epic account and gamertag and try to get in touch with epic support about it if it's on your mircosoft purchase history

to check on Microsoft account log into your Microsoft account linked to your gamertag on
    www.mircosoft.com and go to my Microsoft account purchase history

Here is where to log on to epic support https://epicgames.helpshift.com

how to find out the email address of your gamertag https://support.xbox.com/en-US/my-account/microsoft-account/forgot-microsoft-account-solution

Translated for OP

Hola, OKDHGVYT

Por favor, compruebe que ha iniciado sesión en la cuenta correcta tanto en la cuenta épica y gamertag y tratar de ponerse en contacto con el apoyo épico al respecto si está en su historial de compras mircosoft

para comprobar el registro de la cuenta Microsoft en su cuenta Microsoft vinculada a su gamertag en www.mircosoft.come
    ir a mi historial de compras de cuenta Microsoft

Aquí es donde iniciar sesión en soporte épico https://epicgames.helpshift.com

cómo averiguar la dirección de correo electrónico de su gamertag https://support.xbox.com/en-US/my-account/microsoft-account/forgot-microsoft-account-solution
  6. Chibidg14 Win User

XBOX live error

necesito saber como puedo hacer uso de estas tarjetas yo estoy em mexico pero mi cuenta es de españa o como cambiar mi correo a uno de mexico y hacer uso de las tarjetas sin perder mis archivos de mi cuenta de españa

Translation:

I need to know how do I make use of these cards I am em mexico but my account is from Spain or how to change my email one of mexico and make use of cards without losing my files from my account in Spain
Thema:

Desvincular gamertag de mi cuenta Microsoft. [Translation - Unlink Gamertag from my...

1. Desvincular gamertag de mi cuenta Microsoft. [Translation - Unlink Gamertag from my... - Similar Threads - Desvincular gamertag cuenta

2. Wrong gamertag accompaning email for microsoft account.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wrong gamertag accompaning email for microsoft account.: How one would go about editing in gamertag with original MS account. and correcting this issue for the record. documenting events. 012e821d-4d15-469e-a4b2-6408a25b218b
  3. Gamertag issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamertag issue: Okay im not sure where to start this but heres what happened.. my friend sent me a link to change your gamertag to the latest (upcoming in 2020) i was trying it to see what it looks like (on...
  4. My new gamertag

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My new gamertag: Hi, I changed my gamertag for the first time but when I open my Minecraft account and start to play I still see the default gamertag which was given initially. Will it take some time to get it...
  5. Gamertag seemed to be changed with reset and cant access original one.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Gamertag seemed to be changed with reset and cant access original one.: I had to do a reset on my kids XBox One, the problem is that when I resigned in my original Gamertag was replaced with a new one as if a brand new account was created. All game progress and...
  6. Multiple gamertags on one account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Multiple gamertags on one account: Hello! After installing Minecraft on my Android phone and logging in with microsoft-account I was assigned gamertag "BigSeeker520975". I changed it via the Xbox-app to "". It did update in the...
  7. Being charged to change my gamertag?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Being charged to change my gamertag?: So recently I wanted to change my gamertag, I don't recall ever actually choosing my gametag but yet when I goto change it I have to pay to change it? I thought the first change was for free and...
  8. [SOLVED]Gamertag is taken but not in use Gamertag ist nicht verfügbar aber auch nicht benutzt

in XBoX on Consoles
    [SOLVED]Gamertag is taken but not in use Gamertag ist nicht verfügbar aber auch nicht benutzt: I tried to change my Gamertag but it says "Name already taken" I looked up if someone already got the name but no one has the name. Ich hab versucht meinen Gamertag zu ändern aber dort steht nur,...
  9. my gamertag

in XBoX on Consoles
    my gamertag: Microsoft wont allow me to have the gamertag [mod removed]. my name is osama and i cant have any gamertag with my name in it all because of osama bin laden? no i think Microsoft is just being dumb...
  10. Desvincular conta Eletronic Arts Xbox One[Unlink account Eletronic Arts Xbox One]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Desvincular conta Eletronic Arts Xbox One[Unlink account Eletronic Arts Xbox One]: Como faço para desvincular conta da EA do meu xbox one? [Translation - How do I unlink EA account from my xbox one?] ef0d0300-9cc4-46af-8297-205b624461d4