Desvincular gamertag de mi cuenta Microsoft. [Translation - Unlink Gamertag from my...

Discus and support Desvincular gamertag de mi cuenta Microsoft. [Translation - Unlink Gamertag from my... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; ¡Hola! Quisiera saber la manera en que puedo desvincular mi GT de mi cuenta Microsoft. Tengo dos cuentas Microsoft y ambas están asociadas a un GT,... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Diego Hernández A., Apr 29, 2019.

1. Desvincular gamertag de mi cuenta Microsoft. [Translation - Unlink Gamertag from my...

¡Hola!

Quisiera saber la manera en que puedo desvincular mi GT de mi cuenta Microsoft.

Tengo dos cuentas Microsoft y ambas están asociadas a un GT, sin embargo, una cuenta Microsoft ya no la uso pero está asociada al GT que sí ocupo. Quiero saber la manera en que puedo hacer el cambio, aún conservo la información de ambas cuentas en su totalidad.

Gracias. Buen día.

[Translation - Hello!

I would like to know how I can unlink my GT from my Microsoft account.

I have two Microsoft accounts and both are associated with a GT, however, a Microsoft account no longer use but is associated with the GT that I do. I want to know how I can make the change, I still keep the information from both accounts in its
    entirety.

Thank you. Nice day.]

:)

Diego Hernández A., Apr 29, 2019
  2. XBF Eladio M Win User

Desvincular gamertag de mi cuenta Microsoft. [Translation - Unlink Gamertag from my Microsoft account.]

Hey
    Diego Hernández A.

Thank you so much for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums.

In order for you to be able to change the email address [otherwise known as "alias"] that is associated with your account with your account you have to do this from the Microsoft website to

edit your profile

You can use the article
    How to change the email address associated with your Microsoft account
    to be able to update that email. Take in mind that you will have to remove the email you want to use on your account if it is already associated with another account. You can think of
    the email on your account as you username for you account, since your Microsoft account is an amalgamation of different services. That being said, if your preferred email is the email you use to log into another gamer tag is the one you have to use, you will
    be unable to use it until removed.

Go ahead and give this a try and let us know if you have any trouble updating your alias!
  3. choppyseize Win User

Desvincular gamertag de mi cuenta Microsoft. [Translation - Unlink Gamertag from my Microsoft account.]

Also keep in mind that you can't merge accounts or account data. You can only change the email associated with the account.
  4. Chibidg14 Win User

XBOX live error

necesito saber como puedo hacer uso de estas tarjetas yo estoy em mexico pero mi cuenta es de españa o como cambiar mi correo a uno de mexico y hacer uso de las tarjetas sin perder mis archivos de mi cuenta de españa

Translation:

I need to know how do I make use of these cards I am em mexico but my account is from Spain or how to change my email one of mexico and make use of cards without losing my files from my account in Spain
  5. MorenazoLoco Win User

No puedo agregar mi cuenta [I can not add my account]

Quería agregar otra cuenta de mi primo pero al momento de agregarme a mi propia cuenta y el primo de mi xbox one s ...

Se agregará el mensaje de correo electrónico.

Translation:

I want to add another account of my cousin but at the moment of adding myself to my own account and the cousin of my xbox one s ...

The email message will be added.
  6. Diego Granados Win User

Robo de cuenta de Xbox live [Edit - Translation] - Xbox live account theft

No puedo recuperar nada con eso, cambiaron el correo de mi cuenta de xbox live

-[Translation - I can not recover anything with that, they changed the mail from my Xbox Live account]
Thema:

Desvincular gamertag de mi cuenta Microsoft. [Translation - Unlink Gamertag from my...

1. Desvincular gamertag de mi cuenta Microsoft. [Translation - Unlink Gamertag from my... - Similar Threads - Desvincular gamertag cuenta

2. Link existing Gamertag to my account.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Link existing Gamertag to my account.: I reset my console and lost my gamertag link. The gamertag still exists. My account is now linked with a autogenerated gamertag. How do I reconnect my original gamertag with my account?...
  3. Gamertag

in XBoX Accessibility
    Gamertag: About 5 years ago I wanted to play minecraft PE online with a friend. This required an xbox account, so tiny little me smashed his face into the keyboard to create my username. Back to the...
  4. Gamertag issue

in XBoX on Windows
    Gamertag issue: I need to change the default gamertag but it doesn't let me, saying I've already used the free change... The gamertag is stil the default two words and numbers, so I clearly haven't changed it....
  5. Gamertag

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gamertag: My gamertag has been banned [Mod Removed] and changed to 'cleverkitten206' for aparently being offensive, i submited a review and it got upheld. Please can you explain why this is offensive in...
  6. Gamertag

in XBoX Accessibility
    Gamertag: I need help getting my Gamertag Uncle Cajo back. Some guy took it after a temporary name change and I need a way around him. The gt he put was UncleCajo without space and mine is Uncle Cajo with...
  7. Lost Gamertag

in XBoX on Consoles
    Lost Gamertag: I've reset my Xbox One, and signed in with my Microsoft account, but it is displaying a random gamertag and I have none of my friends or achievements on. Any suggestions?...
  8. Quiero recuperar mi gamertag[Translation-I want to recover my gamertag]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Quiero recuperar mi gamertag[Translation-I want to recover my gamertag]: Hace poco bloquearon mi cuenta de correo outlook y esa cuenta estaba vinculada a mi xbox, ahora no puedo jugar con ese gamertag y no se si ya esta perdido todo mi contenido si es así mi contenido...
  9. Free Gamertag Change- Xbox rewards

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Free Gamertag Change- Xbox rewards: I think it would be good to add a 'free gamertag change' as a reward on xbox rewards. e03c0b59-0a2e-44e6-8d66-989544b10712
  10. Desvincular conta Eletronic Arts Xbox One[Unlink account Eletronic Arts Xbox One]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Desvincular conta Eletronic Arts Xbox One[Unlink account Eletronic Arts Xbox One]: Como faço para desvincular conta da EA do meu xbox one? [Translation - How do I unlink EA account from my xbox one?] ef0d0300-9cc4-46af-8297-205b624461d4