: Detailed Network Statistics

Discus and support : Detailed Network Statistics in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; : Detailed Network Statistics I do not think it is worth it to put the Xbox as DMZ. This would impact NAT but you are Open so there are no issues... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by AlexOlver, Apr 6, 2019.

1. AlexOlver
    AlexOlver Guest

I do not think it is worth it to put the Xbox as DMZ. This would impact NAT but you are Open so there are no issues there. I think I would try to game on it and see if you are noticing lag related to the packet loss. Another person noted the Xbox test
    may be based on servers in the US and with you being in Australia there would probably be packet loss.

To me, it looks like the main solution was a console reset. When you turn it off normally it is like a sleep mode on a computer. Doing the reset reboots the Xbox similar to restarting your computer. I recommend doing this every so often just like you
    would a computer to keep it running at peak performance. I reset mine weekly.

:)

AlexOlver, Apr 6, 2019
  2. coco meat train Win User

Detailed Network Statistics

3. AlexOlver Win User

That is a big disparity between the two. Most of the times, its within the levels of tolerance, knowing that you're testing against different services, but this seems like there is a different issue than just regular networking variation.

Can you describe your basic setup? You say it's wired, which is good for better performance, but what is it hooked to, do you have a router and modem, or all in one? What make/model of equipment do you have? What sort of connection do you have to your ISP?
    ect.

I'd also do a reboot of your router and Xbox at the same time, fully powering down and unplugging the Xbox, and not booting it back up until the router is fully back up and re-established connection to your ISP.

The steps here are also a good place to start troubleshooting issues like this.

Let us know and we'll see what the next best steps might be if the reboots or troubleshooting steps don't help!
    Well the speed issue has resolved now after doing a console reset and uninstalling everything etc.

So my setup is the following.

ADSL2+ - ISP

WIRED CONNECTION - Xbox

ASUS DSL-AC68U - Modem Router
  4. AlexOlver Win User

5. Satsumo Win User

Detailed network statistics ?

Check out Xbox Latency Test thread rather than starting a new one.

BTW: The ping (159ms) is really bad - but that's an issue with X1/MS Servers as we all appear to have a really bad ping.
  6. Brosky aP Win User

Detailed Network statistics

Hey there Jon81D!

Sorry to hear about the connection issues.

Could you please answer the following questions? Doing so will give us an overview of your network layout.

What Country/State/Province do you live in?

Modem brand & model number:

Router brand & model number:

How many Xbox 360 and Xbox One consoles are connected to this router?:

Wired or Wireless (for each console):

Things you have tried:

Is UPnP Enabled? Yes/No/Unknown:

Do you have a NAT error? If so, what is your NAT type?:

Any Error Codes you encounter:

Who is your ISP? (Internet Service Provider):

We'll be waiting for your answer =)
Thema:

1. : Detailed Network Statistics - Similar Threads - Detailed Network Statistics

2. Xbox One detailed network statistics VS. speed test

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Xbox One detailed network statistics VS. speed test: Xbox One detailed network statistics VS. speed test Hello AlexisCRemy, Thank you for keeping us updated. There is always WiFi degradation when connecting to your network wirelessly. The amount of...
  3. Comcast: download speed not the same as the detailed network statistics

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Comcast: download speed not the same as the detailed network statistics: Comcast (ISPs): download speed not the same as the detailed network statistics So i just moved and we got our internet moved here and when i go into the detailed network statistics it says that I...
  4. Detailed Network Statistics

in XBoX on Consoles
    Detailed Network Statistics: I go to test my download/upload speed and when it’s finished it’s just blank, all it shows is Latency and MTU d4f15ddf-8ad1-4fea-835b-715c9c73ce95
  5. Is there a way to check detailed network statistics without having to do a system update?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a way to check detailed network statistics without having to do a system update?: I had just moved from New Jersey to Florida and was not able to use my xbox for a little less than a month. It was in a moving truck the whole time. I set it up and am now trying to do the system...
  6. Xbox One X Detailed Network Statistics Issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X Detailed Network Statistics Issue: Hello all, My question is directed to owners of Microsoft's Xbox One X console. Have any of you had any issues regarding low download speeds when you checked the detailed network statistics? I...
  7. Detailed Network Statistics not showing correct download speeds

in XBoX on Consoles
    Detailed Network Statistics not showing correct download speeds: My internet connection is up to a GB. When I run the detailed network statistics on my Xbox One X it shows that I have between 32-35 Mbps Up and 3.5-4.0 Mbps down, with 40ms latency. On my PC,...
  8. Detailed network statistics blank after running

in XBoX on Consoles
    Detailed network statistics blank after running: every time I try to select detailed network statistics in network settings on my Xbox one it spins for 10-15 seconds then I get a black blank screen until I start randomly pressing buttons to get...
  9. Detailed network statistics

in XBoX on Consoles
    Detailed network statistics: I just wanna know if this status check is good please help and thank you Download speed: 7.76Mbps Upload speed: 5.70 Mbps Packet loss: 0% MTU: 1400 Latency: 43ms Wireless strength: 100%...
  10. Innacurate detailed network statistics

in XBoX on Consoles
    Innacurate detailed network statistics: Hello, I'm writing here just because I have a small concern regarding what the detailed network statistics test on my Xbox One S shows me. I got a 1000 / 1000 fiber internet connexion, and the...