Deuda de xbox live [Xbox Live Debt]

Discus and support Deuda de xbox live [Xbox Live Debt] in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Tengo una duda,tengo un aviso que tengo una deuda xbox live de 3 meses de una oferta de una suscripcion a xbox live que compre el 29 de septiembre y... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Celluduck, Feb 12, 2019.

1. Celluduck
    Celluduck Guest

Tengo una duda,tengo un aviso que tengo una deuda xbox live de 3 meses de una oferta de una suscripcion a xbox live que compre el 29 de septiembre y termina a finales de diciembre y al parecer se renovo con una tarjeta de crédito y la duda aqui es que si
    esa tarjeta de credito no contiene dinero y no tengo para pagarla no tengo forma de conseguir gold o puedo pagar con el dinero de las tarjetas de regalo y saber si al pagar se me renueva automaticamente o solo es la deuda y devo pagar aparte la nueva suscripción?
    Sin mas gracias por su tiempo espero una respuesta gracias.

[Translation - I have a question, I have a notice that I have an Xbox Live debt of 3 months of an offer of a subscription to Xbox Live to buy on September 29 and ends at the end of December and apparently Renovo with a credit card and the doubt here
    is that if that card Credit does not contain money and I have to pay I have no way to get gold or I can pay with the money from gift cards and know if you pay me automatically renews or is only the debt and devo pay apart the new subscription? No more thanks
    for your time I expect an answer thank you.]

:)

Celluduck, Feb 12, 2019
  2. {Parity} Win User

3. Smwutches Win User

Xbox Live Debt

If you don't turn auo-renewal off, they will automatically start your next subscription and try to charge you. If they are unable to charge you, you accrue a balance you have to pay off before you can get gold again. You would want to contact support and
    speak to billing for assistance. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  4. Smwutches Win User

Xbox Live Debt

You would have to contact support to see if that is possible.
  5. TapTap1707 Win User

Xbox Live Debt

If you don't turn auo-renewal off, they will automatically start your next subscription and try to charge you. If they are unable to charge you, you accrue a balance you have to pay off before you can get gold again. You would want to contact support and
    speak to billing for assistance. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or
    http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
    Can I cancel my debt if this is possible, because I did not use xbox live after automatic payment?
  6. Dirty Loco Win User
Thema:

1. Deuda de xbox live [Xbox Live Debt] - Similar Threads - Deuda live Live

2. Xbox live and game pass codes

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox live and game pass codes: Hi, I have 2 xbox game pass codes for 14 days. My questios is if I can redeem the 2 codes at the same time to have 28 days. 2b264795-b95d-4104-ace1-c5ee83da1a1e
  3. 0x801901f4 Suddenly unable to connect to xbox live - Why?

in XBoX on Consoles
    0x801901f4 Suddenly unable to connect to xbox live - Why?: I am unable to connect to xbox live on my xbox one s, suddenly. Seems to be only me and it was working fine today, and no changes were made at all. I am getting "Please try again later 0x801901f4...
  4. Code 80154007 can not redeem xbox live gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    Code 80154007 can not redeem xbox live gold: Code 80154007 error message .can not redeem xbox live 8f5bc35a-ff31-4e0e-87d0-37e7c14e174b
  5. XBOX Live Gold Overdue

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX Live Gold Overdue: So I forgot to renew my xbox live gold subscription and I always paid it with my microsoft account balance but there wasnt enough on it to renew it for another year. I went out and bought some...
  6. Xbox Live Problem On Original Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Problem On Original Xbox 360: Hello. I have the original Xbox 360. When I'm logged out of Xbox Live, I see in two separate tabs "games"and "apps", but when I log into Xbox Live on my console it displays "games and apps" in one...
  7. how do I get a live person to talk to

in XBoX Accessibility
    how do I get a live person to talk to: Having problems and can't find a phone number to call to talk to a customer service person 962302d9-efd2-4ba6-a3cf-f232ea967069
  8. Unable to loggin to xbox live with my account.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to loggin to xbox live with my account.: I only get the error code 831188FE. If i try to loggin with my xbox 360. And i have followed all the 5 steps to try to fix it. I can loggin on pc and mobilephones but i am unable to see my games...
  9. Xbox 360 Xbox Live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Xbox Live: I’ve been trying to play the multiplayer mode on Transformers Fall of Cybertron and Transformers Rise of the Dark Spark, but it comes up with a message saying that my profile is not permitted to...
  10. Xbox live gold gratuit pour les jeux gratuit[Xbox live gold free for free games]

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox live gold gratuit pour les jeux gratuit[Xbox live gold free for free games]: Bonjour, excusez moi de vous déranger mais j'ai besoin de réponse, on avait annoncé que l'orsque le pack eon sortirait sur fortnite, on pourrait alors jouer fortnite et autres jeux gratuit sans...