Deuda de xbox live [Xbox Live Debt]

Discus and support Deuda de xbox live [Xbox Live Debt] in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Tengo una duda,tengo un aviso que tengo una deuda xbox live de 3 meses de una oferta de una suscripcion a xbox live que compre el 29 de septiembre y... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Celluduck, Feb 12, 2019 at 7:43 AM.

1. Celluduck
    Celluduck Guest

Tengo una duda,tengo un aviso que tengo una deuda xbox live de 3 meses de una oferta de una suscripcion a xbox live que compre el 29 de septiembre y termina a finales de diciembre y al parecer se renovo con una tarjeta de crédito y la duda aqui es que si
    esa tarjeta de credito no contiene dinero y no tengo para pagarla no tengo forma de conseguir gold o puedo pagar con el dinero de las tarjetas de regalo y saber si al pagar se me renueva automaticamente o solo es la deuda y devo pagar aparte la nueva suscripción?
    Sin mas gracias por su tiempo espero una respuesta gracias.

[Translation - I have a question, I have a notice that I have an Xbox Live debt of 3 months of an offer of a subscription to Xbox Live to buy on September 29 and ends at the end of December and apparently Renovo with a credit card and the doubt here
    is that if that card Credit does not contain money and I have to pay I have no way to get gold or I can pay with the money from gift cards and know if you pay me automatically renews or is only the debt and devo pay apart the new subscription? No more thanks
    for your time I expect an answer thank you.]

:)

2. {Parity} Win User

3. Smwutches Win User

Xbox Live Debt

If you don't turn auo-renewal off, they will automatically start your next subscription and try to charge you. If they are unable to charge you, you accrue a balance you have to pay off before you can get gold again. You would want to contact support and
    speak to billing for assistance. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  4. Smwutches Win User

Xbox Live Debt

You would have to contact support to see if that is possible.
  5. TapTap1707 Win User

Xbox Live Debt

If you don't turn auo-renewal off, they will automatically start your next subscription and try to charge you. If they are unable to charge you, you accrue a balance you have to pay off before you can get gold again. You would want to contact support and
    speak to billing for assistance. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or
    http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
    Can I cancel my debt if this is possible, because I did not use xbox live after automatic payment?
  6. Dirty Loco Win User
Thema:

1. Deuda de xbox live [Xbox Live Debt] - Similar Threads - Deuda live Live

2. Elsweyr: Elder Scrolls Online: Do you need x-box live?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Elsweyr: Elder Scrolls Online: Do you need x-box live?: Hello, So I just bought the The Elder Scrolls Online: Elsweyr Pre-purchase. I thought it was going to be like skyrim where I could just play on my console and not have to buy x-box live. Will...
  3. Xbox live subscription

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live subscription: I purchased an xbox live gold membership. Recently my xbox one has lost complete memory of it. I do not have my card any longer to reenter the information. Has anyone else had this problem and if...
  4. Xbox live suspended by credit card

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live suspended by credit card: I'm from Colombia, I have a problem. I bought an Xbox live promotion which happened to disable the renewal. Now that card of my brother no longer serves, I do not have access to another form of...
  5. Xbox gold live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox gold live: Hi Just renewed my gold live but i can't play games online. Although i can watch You Tube, Please can you advise. Many Thanks Simon 4b722cdd-12c4-491d-8ef9-6cf959455a38
  6. Xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live: There are 5 regions that are not supported by xbox live and live in one of them a few month ago i could not sign into my acount on xbox and the error was ( this is not available in your region) so...
  7. I can not make a purchase of xbox live gold for a month

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can not make a purchase of xbox live gold for a month: [img] I get that error message when I try to make the payment 8a52979d-046f-4a07-9454-77b9608221b5
  8. Victime de discussion racistes sur le live suite [Racist discussion victim on live suite]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Victime de discussion racistes sur le live suite [Racist discussion victim on live suite]: Suite une discussion précédente sur la communauté sur le chat raciste et les insultes, on m a certifié qu il n y avait pas de passe droit pour ces gens. Au final, c est moi qui prend un xbox...
  9. Paying past due amount for Xbox live but getting a “sorry something went wrong try again later”

in XBoX Accessibility
    Paying past due amount for Xbox live but getting a “sorry something went wrong try again later”: So I am trying to pay for xbox live and it is a past due balance that i am trying to pay for but everytime i subscribe I get a message thats says something went wrong try again later. So I tey to...
  10. my microsoft accout was closed,why i don't know.i had 3+months of xbox live gold and...

in XBoX Accessibility
    my microsoft accout was closed,why i don't know.i had 3+months of xbox live gold and...: Microsoft closed my account, I don't know why unless my account was hacked. I opened a new account today. in my old account I had redeemed rewards points for 3 months of xbox live gold plus I...