Dev account payment

Discus and support Dev account payment in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; As opposed to using a bank card to pay for partner account for dev mode can I use an xbox gift card and enter the code where it asks for promo code ?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by paulgatiss, Oct 25, 2019.

1. paulgatiss
    paulgatiss Guest

Dev account payment

As opposed to using a bank card to pay for partner account for dev mode can I use an xbox gift card and enter the code where it asks for promo code ?

:)

paulgatiss, Oct 25, 2019
  2. Linden IV Win User

Dev account payment

Although you are asking to use Xbox currency on a Microsoft system, the two aren't intertwined like that. When you go to sign up for Developer Mode here https://developer.microsoft.com/en-us/store/register you
    are signing up for a Microsoft Product that is not on Xbox. You then, however, do use that Activation code but on the Xbox to finish signing up.

All in all, a Promotional Code would be a shortcode given by Microsoft such as "Save20" (<not real) that would be a promotional opportunity when paying. In this instance, a credit card would be required to purchase a Developer code within Microsoft.
  3. GroundOregano94 Win User

In-app purchase but I didn't receive in game currency.

Then contact Microsoft support payment and billing. And then back do devs.
  4. Mister Gwyther Win User

2 Months £2 Error

Hey there Dev! There isn't a "limit" on promotions, per se. Sometimes you qualify for a promotion and sometimes you don't, it depends on the promotion.

That said, I'm fairly confident that this issue was related to your billing account and possibly your payment method. To ensure that this doesn't happen again, please take a look at our Payment Method guide (forums.xbox.com/.../153161.aspx)
    and ensure that your account and payment method are up to par. Thanks!
  5. Br0kenRules Win User

Error Code 0x8000000b

If get this error when trying to add a test account in the Dev Menu, then try signing in from home and then adding the user in the dev menu!
  6. Mister Gwyther Win User

2 Months £2 Error

Hey there Dev! I understand you had an issue with this deal but were able to purchase LIVE time. What amount of time did you purchase, and was this through the console or on Xbox.com? Also, checking your information on
    https://billing.microsoft.com wouldn't hurt. Make sure that all your info is correct, including account region. Additionally, your payment method information must match your account information as
    well.

I'm afraid that since you already purchased LIVE time outside of this deal that no matter what we find out, you wouldn't be able to purchase the deal now. I still want to make sure that your account and payment methods are working fine though, so please let
    me know if you have any further issues with purchasing LIVE or other content. Thanks!

Hey there Ace! For our best assistance for both you and Dev, please create a new thread and we will be happy to assist you there. Thanks!
Thema:

Dev account payment

1. Dev account payment - Similar Threads - Dev account payment

2. Dev Home broken (Alpha Skip Ahead)

in XboX Insiders
    Dev Home broken (Alpha Skip Ahead): Does anybody else only see a blank screen on alpha skip ahead in dev mode? Without Devhome, I can't even set the console back to normal mode. "Report Problem" button is not available. submitted...
  3. Dev mode help please. My dev mode is missing the important quick actions tab so i cant...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dev mode help please. My dev mode is missing the important quick actions tab so i cant...: My dev mode never had the quick actions tab or option i had to look up what it was sposed to look like on youtube. I cant start a sandbox without it. Why dont i have it or how do i get it back ?...
  4. HELP!!!! After I received a DEV error..I can't install game on xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    HELP!!!! After I received a DEV error..I can't install game on xbox: Hey, I preordered and have been playing the new Call of Duty Modern Warfare game. Sadly, my game started going into an "update required" loop so I uninstalled the game. After looking for the...
  5. Stuck in dev mode!

in XboX Insiders
    Stuck in dev mode!: Running Skip Ahead and Dev mode is not a good idea. Currently stuck in dev mode with no way of leaving. The dev dash wont load and https://xboxone:11443 fails too. Could this maybe be included...
  6. dev mod

in XBoX Games and Apps
    dev mod: Bonjour. Depuis la derniére mise a jour,dans le dev mod,l'aplication retroarch entre autre ne se lance plus. Comment remonter le probléme a microsoft? [Translation - Hello. Since the last...
  7. Xbox one dev mode?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one dev mode?: Ok heres a puzzling question about the dev mode because at first it was a hidden setting in the console info settings and you had to press a button combo like the bumpers and triggers LB RB LT RT...
  8. X-cloud feedback for devs

in XboX Insiders
    X-cloud feedback for devs: First off thanks for the invite to xcloud. I was already using game streaming every day so this is awesome. I played three games tonight while on my 5ghz wifi. Madden, World of Warships(my main...
  9. How to activate my Xbox in dev mode?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to activate my Xbox in dev mode?: Hi, I've been trying to activate my Xbox for days now, I've registered on the Partner Center and have registered as a Microsoft developer, but when I try and agree to the developer agreement here:...
  10. Xbox activate dev mode

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox activate dev mode: Hi, I've been trying to activate my xbox in dev mode for days now, I have registered as app developer with microsoft, and when I go to the URL to accept the developer agreement, it takes me to...