Dev Mode Activation App

Discus and support Dev Mode Activation App in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So, I'm new to all this and this may seem like a stupid question, but I'm genuinely confused. My question is do I also need a PC to actually create a... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by GraysinCole, Sep 5, 2019.

1. GraysinCole
    GraysinCole Guest

Dev Mode Activation App

So, I'm new to all this and this may seem like a stupid question, but I'm genuinely confused. My question is do I also need a PC to actually create a game with the Dev Mode App or can I do it all on the xbox? I'm asking this cause I don't own a PC and
    didn't wanna waste my money with the Dev Mode App if it won't work without a PC anyways. Thanks to all who help.

:)

GraysinCole, Sep 5, 2019
  2. Korhog Win User

Dev Mode Activation App

Yup, the developer mode just give able for you to start apps from the Visual Studio on your Xbox.

But also you can't to start games from your account in DevMode
  3. Radiant Sword X Win User

Dev Mode Activation app

Hm is it still working? There is a link to Partner Center. Let me find this out for you. I believe you have to register your app developer with this link: https://developer.microsoft.com/en-us/store/register

All the information is there.
  4. TurnupTugboat81 Win User

Dev Mode Activation app

it doesn't work. go on the site and try it for yourself. it doesn't even ask you to pay.
  5. Radiant Sword X Win User

Dev Mode Activation app

Hi. Here is the link to the information on where to get the code: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/uwp/xbox-apps/devkit-activation
  6. Christyna64 Win User

Dev Mode Activation App

The app is desinged to connect your PC to the Xbox to control the Xbox during the development process.
Thema:

Dev Mode Activation App

1. Dev Mode Activation App - Similar Threads - Dev Mode Activation

2. Dev mode

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dev mode: Hi. I have a problem logging in to my dev mode. My xbox tried to update when I was in dev mode. It ended up getting stuck on the error message. I have sorted it out and had to update a patch from...
  3. Help please my xbox 1 cant leave dev mode i never got a settings or deleted it? As i have...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help please my xbox 1 cant leave dev mode i never got a settings or deleted it? As i have...: So im stuck on dev mode ..... d6e56d38-3b2f-4abc-bdf6-5ab9c38d0b72
  4. Cannot connect to a retail kit xbox one from Xbox Dev Mode Companion with 10.0.17763.4088...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot connect to a retail kit xbox one from Xbox Dev Mode Companion with 10.0.17763.4088...: Xbox one retail kits for updated to latest OS 10.0.17763.4088 version Device portal works on a browser but same kit cannot be accessed from Dev Mode Companion Xbox one devkit with same...
  5. Dev Mode Activation app

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dev Mode Activation app: I am trying to activate my console through the provided link on the third step on the app but the link keeps on sending me to the Partner Center and I don't know where to put the activation code...
  6. xbox one dev mode I disabled - I want to activate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox one dev mode I disabled - I want to activate: Hello there. I'm xbox one I've registered the developer but I made a mistake when I canceled the console How can I reactivate ef82a433-885f-44a6-b7fd-90ce47f4a274
  7. I can't install apps from Windows store in Xbox one Dev mode

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't install apps from Windows store in Xbox one Dev mode: Hi, I have installed the Dev Mode Activation app on my Xbox and I cannot download any app from the Windows store when in Dev mode. Whenever I open Windows store and click on a listed app like...
  8. I used a gamepass in dev mode...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I used a gamepass in dev mode...: I bought Xbox one X yesterday. There is a promo gamepass. First, I make an account "*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***". and run retail-mode. Beacause I heard...
  9. No dev mode activation app in store?

in XBoX on Consoles
    No dev mode activation app in store?: Hi! So the problem I'm facing atm is that I can't find the Dev Mode Activation app in the xbox one store. I have checked both the game version and the app version. I have created a dev account...
  10. Dev Mode Activation ERROR

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dev Mode Activation ERROR: I checked the store to download Netflix. In the top left corner there was an app called "Dev Mode Activation". I installed it and tried to run it. I went through the steps. When I completed the...