Dev mode

Discus and support Dev mode in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi. I have a problem logging in to my dev mode. My xbox tried to update when I was in dev mode. It ended up getting stuck on the error message. I have... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Adegunningham, Jul 6, 2019.

1. Dev mode

Hi. I have a problem logging in to my dev mode. My xbox tried to update when I was in dev mode. It ended up getting stuck on the error message. I have sorted it out and had to update a patch from Microsoft. It fixed the problem but it wiped all my games
    from the xbox. So I've reinstalled everything and everything's working fine. The problem is that I can't sign in to the dev mode. When I do I get this error message 80A20305. I've tried to create a new account on the dev mode page but it won't let me and just
    has a loading symbol doesn't go away.

:)

Adegunningham, Jul 6, 2019
  2. Bokor Zombie Win User

Dev mode

3. Bokor Zombie Win User

Dev mode

I can now see a better picture of your app, so thank you.

Now if you leave Dev mode does your xbox let you play games please
  4. Adegunningham Win User

Dev mode

It's not a brand new account. I've used it for a while before I had the problem with the update. It's on the dev home page. At the top right it says email and password for existing account. But when I tried to log in I get the error message. There's
    another tab for a new account. But when I try to create a new one I get pa green, spinning cycle. Like a loading symbol. But it doesn't stop loading or log in. Thanks for any help.
  5. mocoworm Win User

Dev mode

There are no support articles for that error code on the xbox support site. Very odd.
  6. Adegunningham Win User

Dev mode

Yez everything works as it should.
Thema:

Dev mode

1. Dev mode - Similar Threads - Dev mode

2. Dev Mode Activation App

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dev Mode Activation App: So, I'm new to all this and this may seem like a stupid question, but I'm genuinely confused. My question is do I also need a PC to actually create a game with the Dev Mode App or can I do it all...
  3. Help please my xbox 1 cant leave dev mode i never got a settings or deleted it? As i have...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help please my xbox 1 cant leave dev mode i never got a settings or deleted it? As i have...: So im stuck on dev mode ..... d6e56d38-3b2f-4abc-bdf6-5ab9c38d0b72
  4. Cannot connect to a retail kit xbox one from Xbox Dev Mode Companion with 10.0.17763.4088...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot connect to a retail kit xbox one from Xbox Dev Mode Companion with 10.0.17763.4088...: Xbox one retail kits for updated to latest OS 10.0.17763.4088 version Device portal works on a browser but same kit cannot be accessed from Dev Mode Companion Xbox one devkit with same...
  5. Dev Mode Activation app

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dev Mode Activation app: I am trying to activate my console through the provided link on the third step on the app but the link keeps on sending me to the Partner Center and I don't know where to put the activation code...
  6. xbox one dev mode I disabled - I want to activate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox one dev mode I disabled - I want to activate: Hello there. I'm xbox one I've registered the developer but I made a mistake when I canceled the console How can I reactivate ef82a433-885f-44a6-b7fd-90ce47f4a274
  7. I can't install apps from Windows store in Xbox one Dev mode

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't install apps from Windows store in Xbox one Dev mode: Hi, I have installed the Dev Mode Activation app on my Xbox and I cannot download any app from the Windows store when in Dev mode. Whenever I open Windows store and click on a listed app like...
  8. I used a gamepass in dev mode...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I used a gamepass in dev mode...: I bought Xbox one X yesterday. There is a promo gamepass. First, I make an account "*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***". and run retail-mode. Beacause I heard...
  9. Correct Setup For VS 2017 For Xbox One S Dev Mode

in XBoX on Consoles
    Correct Setup For VS 2017 For Xbox One S Dev Mode: I'm trying to figure out how to setup visual studio install to use Xbox dev mode on a Xbox one s. I can't use Hyper v and need some guidance on this. Can you anyone help or at least get me pointed...
  10. Tried to do dev mode

in XBoX on Consoles
    Tried to do dev mode: When i went into start dev mode it came up with a error code 0x80131500 and now i dont know what to do. cd434b79-b936-473a-8de4-ef9d8347b2f7