Development

Discus and support Development in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Its been a couple a of years since games like skull girls and persona have came back on the one, but something has been mind boggling over the past... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Fragile Nirvana, Apr 19, 2020.

1. Development

Its been a couple a of years since games like skull girls and persona have came back on the one, but something has been mind boggling over the past years. Why has games like thats not have been updated. Skullgirls on the Xbox One doesn’t even have the
    final update even on the game and when i play it, it feels like im playing an unfinished game. Same goes for persona. Im glad we got the game in general, but i feel like we are missing the final persona game which would be Persona 4 Arena Ultimax. BC ended
    a long time ago and i feel like that game should have been added before it ended. I was way more respected than half of the games that was put up on there. Am I wrong?

:)

Fragile Nirvana, Apr 19, 2020
  2. NinjaLunchBox79 Win User

Development

Sometimes the devs forget about their games, its more common than you think.
  3. xDevilxGirlx421 Win User

Development

Hi,

it might be that those games might get added to bc when the new xbox arrives
  4. L1nko64 Win User

UK Developers

Most them are staffed by people from various parts of the world, flexibility in terms of being able to move is semi important. Though you may need a bit more of a direction than the one you stated on here. Either way glhf.
  5. The1337gamer Win User

UK Developers

6. banej Win User

Pick a Developer

Epic Studio to work on the Fallout series - Not that Obsidian Entertainment / Bethesda Game Studios did a bad job, but the alternate perspective will be nice.

[​IMG]
Thema:

Development

1. Development - Similar Threads - Development

2. Microsoft Jigsaw lost purchased downloadable collections need to contact developer.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Jigsaw lost purchased downloadable collections need to contact developer.: case #'s 1501587403 and 1502196989. Lost purchased jigsaw puzzles. Stats show puzzles played = 672, puzzles completed = 536, collections completed =3. Spoke with different technicians on May 22,...
  3. Developer account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Developer account: How do i delete my developer account or unenroll from the program itself 05f83e17-8a5e-4fd0-add7-5cae3740e30f
  4. Não consigo linkar minha conta de desenvolvedor com o Xbox[I can't link my developer...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Não consigo linkar minha conta de desenvolvedor com o Xbox[I can't link my developer...: Possuo duas contas cadastradas na Microsoft. [Mod Removed - Personal Information]. A conta [Mod Removed - Personal Information] é a que eu uso como principal, inclusive no Xbox. A outra eu parei...
  5. again, can you develop gomokunarabe

in XBoX Games and Apps
    again, can you develop gomokunarabe: again, can you develop gomokunarabe 01db2479-d890-43f9-9611-c898c227d5a9
  6. Xbox development and fucked up xbox mistakes

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox development and fucked up xbox mistakes: So about 4-5 years ago I got a xbox one from a local game stop ... Turns out the xbox i bought was a dev xbox after a month I got a update that would softlock the system when booting a app which...
  7. again, can you develop gomokunarabe

in XBoX Games and Apps
    again, can you develop gomokunarabe: again, can you develop gomokunarabe f1e94f75-5a98-4a87-b88e-3945f4d23264
  8. Xbox One Developer Mode Not Activating (Website Does Not Display Activation Screen)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Developer Mode Not Activating (Website Does Not Display Activation Screen): Hello. I purchased the Partner Center license yesterday. I downloaded the app for Xbox One to activate developer mode on it. I followed the steps. There are only 3 screens in fact. So he...
  9. Development of Xbox Xcloud to work with Samsung DEX?

in XboX Insiders
    Development of Xbox Xcloud to work with Samsung DEX?: [IMG] submitted by /u/President_Roley [link] [comments]
  10. Solitary Warfare Developer Confirms That The Studio Is ‘Still Here’

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Solitary Warfare Developer Confirms That The Studio Is ‘Still Here’: Soliary Warfare developers has broken their silence, just barely, after a series of major staff departures. Bonnie Ross Corporate Vice President, Head of 343 Industries, said on the company’s...