: Device Control - Sony TV / Bose Soundbar

Discus and support : Device Control - Sony TV / Bose Soundbar in XBoX TV Hardware to solve the problem; : Device Control - Sony TV / Bose Soundbar Hello everyone! I have an Xbox One X and I just got a Sony x750h 65” TV and a Bose Solo 5 soundbar... Discussion in 'XBoX TV Hardware' started by BionicRogue21, Jan 6, 2021.

1. : Device Control - Sony TV / Bose Soundbar

Hello everyone!

I have an Xbox One X and I just got a Sony x750h 65” TV and a Bose Solo 5 soundbar (connected via Optical). I am trying to do 2 things and, for some reason, neither of them are successful...

1) I want control the Xbox with the Sony TV remote. It automatically detects the TV/remote instantly, but for some reason the remote doesn’t navigate the Xbox at all.

2) Device Power Options - I want the TV to turn on/off when the Xbox turns on/off, but this isn’t working either. Under TV as the device, I have tried “When Xbox turns on, send...” both [On] and [Toggle] and neither work. This is the same for off. I have
    noticed that the TV’s little LED light quickly turns off and then quickly back on when I turn my xbox off. But the TV remains on with the typical “no signal” screen (since my xbox is off).

Does anyone know how to solve these issues? Is the Bose soundbar affecting things from working properly? Any help would be much appreciated! Thanks!

:)

BionicRogue21, Jan 6, 2021
  2. Upinya Slayin Win User

Universal Remote for XB1, Samsung TV, Virgin Media (TiVO) Bose Solo Soundbar & Apple TV??

@rand

sure it won't control all your consoles lol. but it will control your roku, xbox, tv, and sound system. I have a bose soundbar, direcTV reciever, samsung TV, and xbox and it controls all 4 of them with ease from my cell and via voice commands
  3. Upinya Slayin Win User

Universal Remote for XB1, Samsung TV, Virgin Media (TiVO) Bose Solo Soundbar & Apple TV??

use your phone and smartglass. thats what i use for the XB1, bose soundbar, DirecTV reciever and Samsung TV. its the best universal remote ever.
  4. Upinya Slayin Win User

Lg sound bar with xb1 help!

i have the same setup with my bose soundbar. its the way to go
  5. Norcetto Win User

Xbox One Media Remote Volume Problems

Some more information:

If I remove my Sony soundbar from my device list on my One, the Media Remote controls the TV volume flawlessly. It also controls the cable box flawlessly. So it's some sort of issue with the soundbar.

Smart Glass works great and my soundbar turns on and off with my system without fail, so I know the IR blaster works and is set properly for it.

But when I try and specifically control me soundbar with my media remote, it only works in strange places in the room. Within 5 feet or past 15, or up against the wall in front of the receiver.

It sounds like the Kinect IR signals are being interfered with somehow by the remote IR signals..
  6. KiLLFAIR729 Win User

Sound cuts out????

I's a Bose CineMate 1 SR Speaker Array and I have a an optical cable going from the soundbar to the TV. Then I have an HDMI cable going from the Xbox One to the TV. I do not have any optical cables connected to the Xbox One.
Thema:

1. : Device Control - Sony TV / Bose Soundbar - Similar Threads - Device Control Sony

2. My controllers and all devices are no longer detected by the console

in XBoX on Consoles
    My controllers and all devices are no longer detected by the console: Greetings to you. So my current problem is that my console no longer recognizes my devices. When I turn on my controllers automatically and usually, they are tied directly to the console except...
  3. Feature idea allow the elite 2 controller pair to two different devices and switch between...

in XboX Insiders
    Feature idea allow the elite 2 controller pair to two different devices and switch between...: This would be handy for gamepass I don’t know why the new series x controller has it but the premium controller doesn’t? submitted by /u/DanPrice142 [link] [comments]
  4. Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller will not connect to iOS device

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller will not connect to iOS device: I have had an Elite Series 2 controller for many years now, and it had worked fine with my console. Recently, I have been trying to connect my controller to my iphone (running iOS 13), but the...
  5. Xbox Series X Controllers will not work with iOS devices.

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox Series X Controllers will not work with iOS devices.: I have three Xbox Series X controllers and none of them will work with any games on my iPhone and iPad. They will Bluetooth pair and show connected but will not work with any games or Xbox App. I...
  6. Device and Service repair for xbox controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Device and Service repair for xbox controller: Hi, I recently ask to replace my Science Lab controller due to bluetooth disconnect issue. I still have 2 weeks waranty on 3 months total. I received a confirmation email with the order no. The...
  7. controller not showing up on bluetooth devices

in XBoX on Windows
    controller not showing up on bluetooth devices: Hi i have a series X Controller but it doesn't want to connect to PC with bluetooth, with cable it works fine but when i go to connect it with bluetooth it doesn't show up but i can connect it to...
  8. All Bluetooth devices (elite series 2 , the standard controller and several...

in XboX Insiders
    All Bluetooth devices (elite series 2 , the standard controller and several...: and won't reconnect after shutting down the xbox.. happens almost every time. I have to repair them after rebooting. In fact after shutting down the system it will still be on for some reason....
  9. Device control stopped working after Sony Bravia 8.0 Update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Device control stopped working after Sony Bravia 8.0 Update: Hello All, A couple of months ago my Sony Bravia TV (KD-43XF8505) had a large software update which moved it from version 7.0 to version 8.0. (Android TV). Since this update, device control on...
  10. Sony KDL-40XBR6: Bravia TV Device Control Issue with Xbox One X

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Sony KDL-40XBR6: Bravia TV Device Control Issue with Xbox One X: Sony (Televisions) KDL-40XBR6: Bravia TV Device Control Issue with Xbox One X Hello, Just bought a Sony Bravia 55 Inch 4K tv to use with my Xbox One X. Love both devices, but the ONLY issue I am...