"Device Full" when it's actually not

Discus and support "Device Full" when it's actually not in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi there, everyone! Recently, I tried redownloading Forza Horizon, which I had bought a while ago but deleted in the meantime. After the first... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Inertiatic EsPT, Jun 1, 2014.

1. "Device Full" when it's actually not

Hi there, everyone!

Recently, I tried redownloading Forza Horizon, which I had bought a while ago but deleted in the meantime. After the first attempt, I got an "Incomplete" file with about 7.03Gb and a "Device Full" message on the Active Downloads menu.

I checked out and I had about 3Gb free on the drive, which should be more than enough for the rest of the download. Weird, but whatever. I tried resuming, still got that "Device Full" message.

Time to whip out my 32Gb drive, as this one had about 15Gb free. Downloaded it during the night, all seems to be working out well...

Yep, same thing happened. Device full. Still a lot of free space on the drive. Same ~7Gb "Incomplete" file hanging around on the drive.

Tried clearing system cache on all drives, didn't help. Anything I can do to fix this?

:)

Inertiatic EsPT, Jun 1, 2014
  2. Puff McDanks
    Puff McDanks Guest
    Anyone miss the good times?

[quote user="Hey Im Swat"]

Good game but now it's full of terrible players and crap connections. Not worth it.

[/quote]Actually, It's full of good players. Especially when you play 50 high like me.

Puff McDanks, Jun 1, 2014
  3. enkay85
    enkay85 Guest
    "Hard drive full" when not

Hello all -

My Black Ops CD is scratched so I went to marketplace to purchase a new copy. After purchasing the copy I am constantly getting an error about 5 minutes into the download (which by the way stays at 0% for the entire time) that there is not enough storage
    space. I have 13.5 GB free on the drive and when I get the error I go to check and I am at 6.7 - which is less than the 6.82 Black Ops requires because in the storage it is already including the active download that has not yet budged.

I then delete and rinse repeat but constantly am getting the same problem. Any ideas?

enkay85, Jun 1, 2014
Thema:

"Device Full" when it's actually not

1. "Device Full" when it's actually not - Similar Threads - Device Full actually

2. Unable to use console streaming with a moderate NAT to mobile devices

in XboX Insiders
    Unable to use console streaming with a moderate NAT to mobile devices: I have posted this issue in the mega thread, and have left feedback, but wanted to create my own thread to report this issue again. Firstly, due to the time I spend away from home, console...
  3. Device not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Device not working: I have a relatively new 4k TV and year old xbox one s. When i start up the console. Its fine. but when i start up nextflix, the name netflix comes up, but then a screen comes up saying weak...
  4. Xbox One games stopping installation- claims device is full when the external is still has ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One games stopping installation- claims device is full when the external is still has ...: So my girlfriend's trying to install borderlands 2 and a few other gaems, she's been using a 1tb hard drive that I got her for a while but it's not even at 50% yet, but her games keep stopping...
  5. i cant download destiny because it says my device is full yet it has 8 gb free of storage and ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i cant download destiny because it says my device is full yet it has 8 gb free of storage and ...: can you please tell me how to get a refund because i FRICKIN do not want to go to the store and buy it for more money f5f7b873-5e72-40ad-9a8f-c9a9dc790007
  6. Enforcement Full Device Ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    Enforcement Full Device Ban: Hello, I have a full device ban on my console for no reason and i was hoping that if its possible to get it checked and get an unban. I can't file for an appeal on the enforcement page because...
  7. Xbox 360 says device full while downloading game when I have loads of space left

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 says device full while downloading game when I have loads of space left: so I’m trying to re download a game metal gear solid collection HD to my 360. Befor the download I have 12.5 gb free the game is 7.5 gb. Another issue is I downloaded it perfectly fine the other...
  8. I can't download "Assasin's Creed III" due to "Device Full"

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't download "Assasin's Creed III" due to "Device Full": I really want to play this game but this error doesn't let me download it, and my USB device has 14,8 GB free fae27f8b-4592-43ba-8b18-c66b44c0b697
  9. Storage Device full

in XBoX on Consoles
    Storage Device full: I'm trying to download DD: Dark Arisen for my xbox 360 but every time i start the download it tells me that my device is full even though im using a brand new 32 gb flash drive with 1 game on it (...
  10. Device full on brand new 360 Console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Device full on brand new 360 Console: Got my husband a brand new console for Christmas. We downloaded the Netflix app and then tried to get a game but got device full message. There is 2.9 gb left on the device. The only info I see on...