Device/hardware information of devices linked to my account in the past

Discus and support Device/hardware information of devices linked to my account in the past in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; How do I either see an view my past device hardware linked to accounts info or set one up as home console? I currently am without any device other than... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ClickedMackaboo, Aug 14, 2020.

1. Device/hardware information of devices linked to my account in the past

How do I either see an view my past device hardware linked to accounts info or set one up as home console? I currently am without any device other than an android phone due to a total loss in house fire

:)

ClickedMackaboo, Aug 14, 2020
    1 person likes this.
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

No device linked with MS account.

Hello Jester,

Thanks for coming to the forums. We recommend to check the purchase of the game. It is very possible you purchased the PC version. As there is an Xbox version and a PC version. You can check by going to your

order history.

Thanks,

Brad
  3. xxxTIMBURYxxx Win User

Faulty Xbox One S

I recommend that you send in your console to be serviced.

If you haven’t yet registered your device, follow the steps in Register (or unregister) your Xbox.

If you've registered your device, sign in at Device services to see the device’s warranty status. If it’s within warranty, repairs are free. If your device
    is out of warranty, you’ll be charged a repair fee.

More information can be found at the following link: https://support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/warranty-service/getting-your-product-serviced
  4. WPAK Win User

warenty

5. Leemur60 Win User

Two kids - two xboxs. Do I have to pay two lots of monthly fees (Gold or Game Pass)?

6. JudeBaxter Win User

My accounts/devices

The game im trying to get on pc is rocket league and im mostly certain that it is playable on pc. I already have it downloaded on xbox
Thema:

Device/hardware information of devices linked to my account in the past

1. Device/hardware information of devices linked to my account in the past - Similar Threads - Device hardware information

2. Xbox Beta App keeps crashing on my band new android devices? Anyone else having this same...

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox Beta App keeps crashing on my band new android devices? Anyone else having this same...: Xbox Beta App keeps crashing on my new android devices when I try to use to connect to my console to play my download games. The Game pass App is fine. I realize it is a Beta, but does anyone know...
  3. Devices won't unlink on https://account.microsoft.com/devices/content

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Devices won't unlink on https://account.microsoft.com/devices/content: I want to play Minecraft but for some reason devices won't unlink, is there a way to fix this? 9d19dafa-4bfe-491d-940b-78f083847505
  4. MS FS2020 Premium Deluxe edition reverts to Standard gamerpasss edition on 2nd device

in XBoX on Windows
    MS FS2020 Premium Deluxe edition reverts to Standard gamerpasss edition on 2nd device: I bought MS FS2020 Premium Deluxe edition(PD) via MS store and installed it on 2 of my devices. When playing with my son on our local network, the premium deluxe content is only available on 1...
  5. Can you play the same game on game pass on different devices when the sub is shared?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can you play the same game on game pass on different devices when the sub is shared?: Hello, I am planning on getting a Series S for my college dorm since I can't bring my pc. The objective being able to play the same games at the same time with a shared game pass ultimate on PC...
  6. When sending feedback from the device from the section send comments it is frozen when you...

in XboX Insiders
    When sending feedback from the device from the section send comments it is frozen when you...: The Xbox Game Pass Beta app occurs. He's not going to do anything for minutes. Versión 2009.263. 917.b: V10 in Android 10 On a Galaxy Note 20 Ultra 5G. Error submitted by /u/xL3aMS1x...
  7. Original Xbox One - Account + Device stuck in Preview Ring, Please Help

in XboX Insiders
    Original Xbox One - Account + Device stuck in Preview Ring, Please Help: I have had frequent crashes on my XO for many years, it boots up to a troubleshoot screen with option to continue, reset, USB OS reinstall and such, I get a black screen if I press continue. I...
  8. Project xCloud xbox gaming without box-hardware over android device

in XboX Insiders
    Project xCloud xbox gaming without box-hardware over android device: Project xCloud =>13€/month incl. ≈150 Games does this work with a USBc to HDMI cable (like Samsung dex) ? because if we don't need to buy a "LOUD&current-hungry" physical XBSX (+ Games)...
  9. Teredo adapter not in device manager or legacy hardware

in XBoX on Windows
    Teredo adapter not in device manager or legacy hardware: Hello, I've had a problem where my teredo adapter is not working properly so I looked around the internet trying various solutions but none have worked since i do not have the adapter showing up...
  10. Teredo Tunneling Adapter doesn't exist on device manager and add legacy hardware

in XBoX on Windows
    Teredo Tunneling Adapter doesn't exist on device manager and add legacy hardware: Hello, I recently installed windows 10 on my computer, and the installer automatically updated most of my drivers to their newest versions. Unfortunately, the Teredo Tunneling Adapter was not...