Device Service and Repair

Discus and support Device Service and Repair in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hi, My XBOX ONE X has decided to be a pain in the bum, it kept coming up with a startup error E105 and nothing worked so decided to reset it, when I... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by MightySpire, Apr 30, 2019.

1. MightySpire
    MightySpire Guest

Hi,

My XBOX ONE X has decided to be a pain in the bum, it kept coming up with a startup error E105 and nothing worked so decided to reset it, when I resetted and it rebooted, it now comes up with an E102 error, nothing is working, not even the reset.

I have tried EVERYTHING possible but it's just going to the E102 error screen and I can't reset or do anything.

My issue is this, I created my very first Device Service and Repair request today, it said it would send an email with the shipping label to my email address, the email address is correct however NO email turned up and I need to get it so I can send it back
    to MS for repair.

How do I get the shipping label?, even the "Get Shipping Label" option is disabled from the Service Repair order page Device Service and Repair :(

Please help as I need to send this back to MS.

:)

MightySpire, Apr 30, 2019
  2. Smwutches Win User

Device service and repair

Contact support directly and they can help you set up the repair. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or
    http://support.xbox.com/contact-us

Alternatively, if it's only a week old, you should be able to just exchange it with the retailer you purchased it from.
  3. Gimpy_P Win User

check your spam/junkmail

have you tried contacting support? they might be able to resend the label, check the status etc.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/contactus/
  4. XBF Ezra G Win User

Hi MightySpire,

Thanks for your post! We apologize for the inconvenience and we are more than happy to assist to get you back to using your Xbox One console. I understand you're experiencing an issue retrieving a shipping label for your device's service order. When creating
    the order, did the page show which email address the label would be sent to? Be sure to check all folders including spam in your email to ensure the label has not been received.

If you have still not found the email, please use the
    Contact Us
    portal to speak to an agent about getting the label to you, so you may continue with your service order.

Thank you for your patience and understanding!
  5. MightySpire Win User

And just as I say this, I checked once more and it suddenly turned up, sorry for wasting everyones time.
  6. MightySpire Win User

Hi,

About 30 minutes ago and checked Junk but nothing at all has turned up.
Thema:

1. Device Service and Repair - Similar Threads - Device Service Repair

2. Device Service not loading

in XBoX on Consoles
    Device Service not loading: im trying to create a repair order for my xbox with a warranty, but the website keeps 'loading' on the shipping method and its been like that for a while. What do i do?...
  3. WinPhone 设备无法登陆Xbox服务[Translation-WinPhone device can't access Xbox service]

in XBoX on Mobile
    WinPhone 设备无法登陆Xbox服务[Translation-WinPhone device can't access Xbox service]: 设备为国行Lumia 920, 了解到微软即将停止wp服务故最近在刷Xbox live的wp版游戏成就,过程中内置应用Xbox games突然 法自动登陆微软账号,导致进而 法同步游戏成就,且点击“ 入Xbox或登陆” 反应。Xbox extras与OneDrive可正常使用。 [Translation-The device is lumia 920, because of the...
  4. Can't register a device on Microsoft Support "Device service and repair"

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't register a device on Microsoft Support "Device service and repair": Hello, my elite controller is still under warranty. I tried to register it on the Microsoft support website but there's this error when I finish : We’re sorry. We are unable to process your...
  5. Stuck at step 2 of Device service and repair page

in XBoX on Consoles
    Stuck at step 2 of Device service and repair page: Hi, I bought a controller yesterday and the rb is already stuck, I played with it for an hour only. I've tried to follow the instructions on this page Xbox One Wireless Controller Help | Fix...
  6. Servicing and Repair are just sending a faulty device back to me

in XBoX on Consoles
    Servicing and Repair are just sending a faulty device back to me: My Xbox One 1TB started freezing and crashing regularly just after it passed the 12 month warranty period. It got to the point where it could be used for about 20 minutes, then would all lock up....
  7. Issue with my xbox one controller and Maintenance and repair of a device service

in XBoX on Consoles
    Issue with my xbox one controller and Maintenance and repair of a device service: Hello, I would like to have my Xbox One controller repaired which has not worked for a week but unable to register it in the repair medium. Here is the message: We are sorry, but an error has...
  8. Device Service and Repair Not Working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Device Service and Repair Not Working: I'm trying to get my Xbox Elite Controller repaired (it's still under warranty covered by my Xbox Elite Console) I Put in the PID Number, then I put in my Address, but the "Choose a Service Type"...
  9. Device service and repair

in XBoX on Consoles
    Device service and repair: Hello, i bought xbox one X in last week. It work for one day, and next day didn't send any signal via hdmi to display. I tried send it to service but i need a mailing label. When i tried to...
  10. Is the device service and repair enabled?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is the device service and repair enabled?: I can´t make a order for repair my xbox one because the page sends "We’re sorry, but something went wrong on our end. Please try again later. (wUpmVuML9zNNNxVSjVJAEk.0)". Whats happening? :(...