Device service and repair

Discus and support Device service and repair in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; What happens when you do a device service and repair for an xbox one s 3c15eadb-f171-40bc-a6cc-9d15104a8106 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by AdrianDenton, Sep 16, 2020.

1. AdrianDenton
    AdrianDenton Guest

What happens when you do a device service and repair for an xbox one s

:)

AdrianDenton, Sep 16, 2020
  2. Smwutches Win User

Contact support directly and they can help you set up the repair. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or
    http://support.xbox.com/contact-us

Alternatively, if it's only a week old, you should be able to just exchange it with the retailer you purchased it from.
  3. XBF Eladio M Win User

Hey Adrian

Thank you for taking the time to reply to this thread.

Normally, repairs on the console are done by the Service Center. This requires you to ship up your device.

When doing this, you do not include any accessories such as cables or controller. If you are attempting to take this into a Microsoft Store, there is no guarantee that they have all the same resources the Services Center does, so yes, I
    would have to recommend that you bring your accessories with you.

I hope this is of some use to you.
  4. AdrianDenton Win User

No all i wanna know is if i am gonna bring my xbox for a repair should i bring the acessories with it
  5. Cerebral Paul Win User

Device Service and Repair

check your spam/junkmail

have you tried contacting support? they might be able to resend the label, check the status etc.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/contactus/
  6. XBF Ezra G Win User

Hello AdrianDenton,

Thank you for your post. If you're looking to create a repair order for your Xbox One, please use the

Device Support
    page to create an order or use the
    Contact Us
    portal to speak to an agent.

I hope this helps.
Thema:

1. Device service and repair - Similar Threads - Device service repair

2. Device service and repair

in XBoX Accessibility
    Device service and repair: Im gonna brong my xbox to a microsoft store for repair i want to know if i should bring my acessories with it or not cc9b027e-0061-4f45-a1ad-f1e009567eb7
  3. Device service & repair fees

in XBoX on Consoles
    Device service & repair fees: I am about to send in my xbox one s to be repaired. It is out of warranty so I will be paying $179 but then it says "I may be charged for replacement parts, including the solid-state drive (SSD),...
  4. Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller - Repair status has disappeared in Device Services but...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller - Repair status has disappeared in Device Services but...: Hi all, I sent in an Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller for Repair on the 19th of June. It arrived at the service centre 2 days later but my repair status didn't update to say the controller had been...
  5. Xbox One X - E105/HDD Errors - MS Device Service/Repair

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X - E105/HDD Errors - MS Device Service/Repair: I have been experiencing issues for the past few months with my Xbox One X (e.g. games failing to load, save errors, system menus freezing, E105 error). Following some research, I am certain these...
  6. Xbox Device Services and Repair

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Device Services and Repair: I wanted to send my Xbox back for a repair and followed the instructions on how to. The website was working and all but when I get to step 3, it infinitely loads. That section was to ask which...
  7. Xbox Device and Repair Service infinite loading

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Device and Repair Service infinite loading: Xbox Device and repair service won't stop buffering [img] fd66e8b4-9f3a-4887-8a22-3f4eab6ff9e3
  8. Can't register a device on Microsoft Support "Device service and repair"

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't register a device on Microsoft Support "Device service and repair": Hello, my elite controller is still under warranty. I tried to register it on the Microsoft support website but there's this error when I finish : We’re sorry. We are unable to process your...
  9. Device Service and Repair

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Device Service and Repair: Hi, My XBOX ONE X has decided to be a pain in the bum, it kept coming up with a startup error E105 and nothing worked so decided to reset it, when I resetted and it rebooted, it now comes up with...
  10. Stuck at step 2 of Device service and repair page

in XBoX on Consoles
    Stuck at step 2 of Device service and repair page: Hi, I bought a controller yesterday and the rb is already stuck, I played with it for an hour only. I've tried to follow the instructions on this page Xbox One Wireless Controller Help | Fix...