Devil's Hunt

Discus and support Devil's Hunt in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I just came across this new title coming out for the Xbox called Devil's Hunt. I wasn't sure what to expect from the trailer when I fired it up but... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Saeleth, Aug 9, 2019.

1. Saeleth
    Saeleth Guest

Devil's Hunt

I just came across this new title coming out for the Xbox called Devil's Hunt. I wasn't sure what to expect from the trailer when I fired it up but after seeing it, man I can't wait for the game! It reminds me of a cross between Dante's Inferno and God
    of War. Seriously guys check it out, I think you will be really impressed with it!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a1SYk0M1_hU

:)

Saeleth, Aug 9, 2019
Thema:

Devil's Hunt

1. Devil's Hunt - Similar Threads - Devil's Hunt

2. Wired digital version of Devil May Cry 5 - cannot switch language to Chinese if buying from...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wired digital version of Devil May Cry 5 - cannot switch language to Chinese if buying from...: I bought a Devil May Cry 5 last month and play it a little bit then found I cannot choose Chinese subyisubt in game, then I noticed there is a DLC in HK app store:...
  3. devil may cry 5 alt hero skin add on

in XBoX Games and Apps
    devil may cry 5 alt hero skin add on: even with the add on installed I cant access the skins even though I meet the requirements to use them 752df061-d885-4981-801b-d18f8ab3ea1b
  4. Devil May Cry 5 Crash

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Devil May Cry 5 Crash: I have a huge problem with DMC 5 ! after i played though mission 20 and the credits fights my game chrashes befor i get a ranking for the mission so that i cant complete the game ( i bought the...
  5. Devil May Cry 5 Crashing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Devil May Cry 5 Crashing: I've uninstalled and Re-installed DMC5 and even power cycled the console yet it keeps crashing, anyone have a fix for this? i just want to play the game but it just crashs on the first loading...
  6. Devil May Cry 5 - Alternate appearance

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Devil May Cry 5 - Alternate appearance: Recently, I pre-ordered Devil may cry 5, with that comes the alternate skin pack for heroes, however, whenever I download this addon or try to reinstall, it does not come up with a "Ready to...
  7. Who is excited for Devil May Cry 5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Who is excited for Devil May Cry 5: I'll be honest i've never played a Devil May Cry game before. I have watched the story on YouTube so I have a basic understanding of what going on. From what I've seen and played of the demo I am...
  8. Devil May Cry Not Compatible With Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Devil May Cry Not Compatible With Xbox One: Why is it that the Devil May Cry not compatible with the Xbox One if it is a 360 game? I mean why not make all the Xbox 360 games compatible with the Xbox one. I love this game and many others...
  9. Devil May Cry 4 Special Edition not launching

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Devil May Cry 4 Special Edition not launching: Hey guys, so I got Devil May Cry 4 Special Edition from the 14 day gamepass trial, but whenever I press A to launch the game, I get the boot screen for a bit where Dante is facing off against...
  10. Assassin's Creed 4 Black Flag: Devil of the Caribbean achievement did not unlock

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Assassin's Creed 4 Black Flag: Devil of the Caribbean achievement did not unlock: Approx June 28th at 4:00 PM EST, I should have unlocked the Devil of the Caribbean achievement in Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag, by defeating all 4 of the legendary ships. I have gone through all...