DEVOLUCIONES [Translation-Returns]

Discus and support DEVOLUCIONES [Translation-Returns] in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; LO QUE PASA ES QUE PEDI UNA DEVOLUCION. YA LA CONFIRMARON Y SUPUESTA MENTE LLEGABA EN 3 A 5 DIAS PERO YA PASARON 6 DIAS Y HASTA HORA NO HA LLEGADO NADA... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by cristianortiz pita, May 15, 2019.

1. DEVOLUCIONES [Translation-Returns]

LO QUE PASA ES QUE PEDI UNA DEVOLUCION. YA LA CONFIRMARON Y SUPUESTA MENTE LLEGABA EN 3 A 5 DIAS PERO YA PASARON 6 DIAS Y HASTA HORA NO HA LLEGADO NADA SOBRE LA DEVOLUCION

[Translation-

WHAT HAPPENS IS THAT I ASKED FOR A RETURN.
    ALREADY CONFIRMED AND SUPPOSED MIND ARRIVED IN 3 TO 5 DAYS BUT ALREADY HAD 6 DAYS AND UNTIL TIME HAS NOT ARRIVED ANYTHING ABOUT THE RETURN]

:)

cristianortiz pita, May 15, 2019
  2. cristianortiz pita Win User

yo, ya me comunique con ellos y me dijeron que esa tarjeta no era de debito algo así, pero yo pago todo con mi tarjeta, asi que me dejaron con mas preguntas aun

-----------

[Mod Translation - I already communicated with them and they told me that this card was not debit something like that, but I pay everything with my card, so they left me with more questions. ]
  3. Suicidal Groove Win User

A veces se tarda en reflejar en tu tarjeta de crédito. Ya checaste en tu bando cuanto tarda?

----------

[Mod Translation - Sometimes it takes time to reflect on your credit card.
    Have you checked on your side how long it takes?]
  4. XBF Erick C Win User

Hey there cristianortiz,

Sorry to hear you have run into this problem with the refund. The bank should see something when they do have a refund coming their way, in this case if they still do not see anything then it could possibly be best that you Contact Xbox Support directly
    to see if there is anything that can be looked into on their side. Unfortunately we would not have the appropriate tools to handle this situation.

Go ahead and click on the following link and follow the steps below so that you may request to chat with an agent or request a callback.

Step 1: Select Xbox One

Step 2: Select See other options and then under Account management select
    See my purchase history

Step 3: Select Show contact options

Step 4: Choose Chat with Xbox Support agent or Request a call from Support

Give this a try and let us know if it has helped.
  5. XBF Diego M Win User

Hi
    cristianortiz pita

I removed your screenshot since it contained private information that you don't want posted on a public forum. If you can see that the charge was refunded from
    account.microsoft.com/orders then it was processed by Microsoft already and there may be some hang up with your financial institution.

I recommend contacting your bank first to ask about your refund and have your Microsoft purchase history available when contacting them.
  6. XBF Diego M Win User

Hi
    cristianortiz pita

Thank you for coming to the Xbox forums.

What did you ask a return for? Are you referring to returning a physical product but you have not gotten a replacement or was there a refund processed?

We don't have the tools to look into returns or any service orders on your account, so I recommend contacting Xbox customer support in your region to assist you with returns.

1. Contact us here
    2. Select Xbox One
    3. Select See other options
    4. Select Payment & Billing
    5. Select show contact options and go to step 4
    6. Select request a call from support if available or there should be a number for you to call

I hope they can help you!
Thema:

1. DEVOLUCIONES [Translation-Returns] - Similar Threads - DEVOLUCIONES Translation Returns

2. Problema con la app Explorador de Archivos [Translation - Problem with app File explorer]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problema con la app Explorador de Archivos [Translation - Problem with app File explorer]: Después de la más reciente actualización, la app desapareció completamente, no está ni siquiera en la sección de Listo para instalar (como Internet Edge). Solia guardar muchos videos personales...
  3. jeu téléchargé gratuitement sur le store qui ne fonctionne plus [Translation - game...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    jeu téléchargé gratuitement sur le store qui ne fonctionne plus [Translation - game...: Bonjour, j ai téléchargé gratuitement le weekend dernier un jeu " surviving mars" sur le store Xbox. j'ai joué plusieurs parties samedi et dimanche. Mais, depuis lundi, le jeu ne démarre plus et...
  4. code perdu [Translate] lost code

in XBoX Accessibility
    code perdu [Translate] lost code: j'ai perdu mon code a saisir sur ma console pour accéder a mon profil. est'il possible de le récupérer? [Translate by Mod] I lost my code to enter my console to access my profile. is it...
  5. Minecraft Codigo -[Translation - Minecraft Code]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Codigo -[Translation - Minecraft Code]: Hola, tenia un codigo de minecraft para poder usar, lo utilice y resulta que no me dieron el juego y ahora dice que ya utilice el codigo. -[Translation - Hello, I had a minecraft code to use, I...
  6. Splinter Cell Conviction - Не Слышно Голоса[Translation-Splinter Cell Conviction-not...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Splinter Cell Conviction - Не Слышно Голоса[Translation-Splinter Cell Conviction-not...: Купил сегодня на XBOX One по обратной совместимости Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Convicton. Всё было в порядке, игра установилась без каких-либо ошибок и запустилась. Но когда я начал новую игру,...
  7. Reklamation Controller [Translation-Complaint controller]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Reklamation Controller [Translation-Complaint controller]: Hallo, wohin sende ich einen defekten Controller? Die Trigger und der LS reagieren nicht mehr ordentlich. Der Controller wurde im Online-Store am 11.05.2018 bestellt! MfG Watson-Gampp...
  8. problemas con el microfono [Translate] Problems with the microphone

in XBoX on Consoles
    problemas con el microfono [Translate] Problems with the microphone: hola gente tengo un problema con mis mando o no se si sean ellos pero no me detecta el microfono de mis audifonos pense que eran mis audifonos y compre otros mas sencillos y no aun asi no alguien...
  9. Creditos rainbox six siege devolucion (Credits Rainbox six siege refund)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Creditos rainbox six siege devolucion (Credits Rainbox six siege refund): He comprado 600 créditos de rainbow six siege pensando que eran para pc pero resultan ser para Xbox yo pensaba que eran para pc ya que en el titulo del producto no especifica que sean para Xbox...
  10. Devoluciones (Returns)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Devoluciones (Returns): Compre como regalo a una cuenta un paquete de fortnite llamado ace, pero lo envie al correo equivocado, ¿como puedo solicitar una devolucion? Translate- Buy as a gift to an account a package of...