DHCP protection to the back of the Stand By!

Discus and support DHCP protection to the back of the Stand By! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My Xbox one does not have write protection! however my capture card does not start recording when the console returns from standby'' 'get the following... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Cap Holandes, Jun 12, 2014.

1. Cap Holandes
    Cap Holandes Guest

My Xbox one does not have write protection! however my capture card does not start recording when the console returns from standby'' 'get the following error: protected content recording, I have to completely turn off the console to record.

Is this a bug? how to refer to Microsfot? Because the sign'' Avermedia Hd portable game does not start recording after the stand by! but after a full cycle of nergy.

sorry my English! understand? DHCP protection to the back of the Stand By! :)

:)

Cap Holandes, Jun 12, 2014
  2. IceStorm III
    IceStorm III Guest
    Halo Reach Controller wearing down.

If it's in the console box, it should be covered by the console warranty. If it's bought stand alone, oopsie.

I believe UK consumer protection laws should provide some sort of extended fitness warranty, so it may be covered by the retailer. Try?

IceStorm III, Jun 12, 2014
  3. taidara
    taidara Guest
    Cannot Connect to XBL

[quote user="Basil of Baker"]what is the dhcp lease?[/quote] When your Xbox is assigned an IP address from the DHCP server on your default gateway it also come with a lease time. So let say the lease time is set to 80000 seconds. After 50% of that expected
    time the Xbox will then ask if its okey to continue to use the same IP address. The DHCP server then answers back to the Xbox that it can continue to borrow the same IP address and the lease time will stand. However if the Xbox doesn't get a response back
    from the DHCP server it continues to ask every 50% of the expected time until the lease time reaches 0 seconds and its IP address is then realeased.

taidara, Jun 12, 2014
  4. Bazajaytee
    Bazajaytee Guest

Bazajaytee, Jun 12, 2014
  5. Bazajaytee Win User

6. taidara Win User

Cannot Connect to XBL

[quote user="Basil of Baker"]what is the dhcp lease?[/quote] When your Xbox is assigned an IP address from the DHCP server on your default gateway it also come with a lease time. So let say the lease time is set to 80000 seconds. After 50% of that expected
    time the Xbox will then ask if its okey to continue to use the same IP address. The DHCP server then answers back to the Xbox that it can continue to borrow the same IP address and the lease time will stand. However if the Xbox doesn't get a response back
    from the DHCP server it continues to ask every 50% of the expected time until the lease time reaches 0 seconds and its IP address is then realeased.
  7. taidara Win User

XBOX Live connection true AP fail

Hey there Kozja!

Which operating mode are you using for your AP ("Configure via Client PinCode")? Make sure WPS (Wi-Fi Protected Setup) is disabled. Could you try disable DHCP on your AP and the wireless security (WPA2) as well.

Post back and let us know how it goes.
  8. BritGuy-48A9D340-3BF Win User

Xbox One light constantly flashing on console after turning off

Folks

This light flashes until the psu temp sensor reaches nominal. It's to protect it from overheating. Make sure it's well ventilated, needs to stand alone, nothing on top

M
  9. BAC0NndEGGS Win User

New **** shield strategy

Im pretty sure once you put it down they be subject to be destroyed pretty easily so you have to stand behind it and protect it from enemy's leaving it unprotect wouldn't be a smart idea
Thema:

1. DHCP protection to the back of the Stand By! - Similar Threads - DHCP protection Stand

2. Mi xbox no se puede conectar a un servidor DHCP[Translation-My Xbox cannot connect to a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mi xbox no se puede conectar a un servidor DHCP[Translation-My Xbox cannot connect to a...: Mi xbox no se puede conectar a un servidor DCHP ya intente hacer todos los pasos que me indica la interfaz y ninguno sirve [Translation-My Xbox can not connect to a server DCHP already try to do...
  3. AG10: Cannot connect to DHCP server

in XboX Networking Hardware
    AG10: Cannot connect to DHCP server: AG10: Cannot connect to DHCP server Hello Matthew, Sorry for the issue with connecting to your network. You can try the troubleshoot guide out for network issues. When you get to step 3 select...
  4. TDS: Can’t connect to dhcp

TDS: Can’t connect to dhcp: TDS (ISPs): Can’t connect to dhcp Hey MindRiot, Came across your post and having the same issue. Got past DHCP, but now intermittently can't login. xBox is getting an IP from DHCP fine but...
  5. Comcast: DHCP servers

Comcast: DHCP servers: Comcast (ISPs): DHCP servers The DHCP server is your router. The Xbox is not getting an IP from your router. Power cycle your router or see about resetting your router back to defaults....
  6. Comcast: Can't connect to DHCP server

Comcast: Can't connect to DHCP server: Comcast (ISPs): Can't connect to DHCP server I'm trying to connect to a Xfinity Hotspot and it keeps bringing up Can't Connect to your DHCP server the signal is very strong it has 4 bars but will...
  7. DHCP server won’t connect

DHCP server won’t connect: DHCP server won’t connect please I have been trying to fix it for 3 days 2e59cd86-17a5-4047-ac9f-237a795419f3
  8. Cant connect to your dhcp server

Cant connect to your dhcp server: Cant connect to your dhcp server i have tried everything it Told me to do it just wont let me connect to the wifi 45a4f4fe-dca5-4828-adda-abf36e2f44b1
  9. Cannot connect to your DHCP server

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot connect to your DHCP server: I'm having an issue getting my xbox online. I have a wired connection and every time i turn on my xbox I get the "Cannot connect to your DHCP server" message when i test the connection. Xbox...
  10. Ethernet connection, cannot connect to my dhcp server.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ethernet connection, cannot connect to my dhcp server.: Just as above. My playstation is hard wired and works fine but the Xbox is connected the same way, through a dlink 4 port ethernet switch, and it doesn't work. Got it working once for a while but...