DHCP server won’t connect

Discus and support DHCP server won’t connect in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; DHCP server won’t connect please I have been trying to fix it for 3 days 2e59cd86-17a5-4047-ac9f-237a795419f3 Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by SNIPZ BEAST X, Jun 22, 2018.

1. DHCP server won’t connect

please I have been trying to fix it for 3 days

:)

SNIPZ BEAST X, Jun 22, 2018
  2. Jaybeck424
    Jaybeck424 Guest
    Cisco Cisco DPC3939: My power went out now my Xbox won’t connect to server

Cisco (Modems/Gateways) Cisco DPC3939: My power went out now my Xbox won’t connect to server
    please help my power went out in my neighborhood for about an hour and now I can’t connect my Xbox to “DHCP server” is what it tells me when I try and connect my wireless modem please help

Jaybeck424, Jun 22, 2018
  3. Comcast: Can't connect to DHCP server

Comcast (ISPs): Can't connect to DHCP server
    I'm trying to connect to a Xfinity Hotspot and it keeps bringing up Can't Connect to your DHCP server the signal is very strong it has 4 bars but will not connect

Prestizzle1989, Jun 22, 2018
  4. SP Rhino Win User

Nat Help Please

Xbox now using wired connection and now message says cannot connect to your dhcp server ??????
  5. taidara Win User

Wired connection via a switch. "Can't connect to your DHCP Server"

Your Xbox should receive an DHCP offer from the DHCP server on your wireless router, but I suspect that the only connection between your switch and your wireless router goes into the WAN port of your router, correct? If so, there will be no subsequent traffic
    from the DHCP server on your router. Only the initial messages from your console, being a discovery broadcast message, but no response from the DHCP server, being on the wrong interface.
  6. christophigis Win User

Cannot connect to your DHCP server

Unfortunately that didnt work. Still get the “Cannot connect to your DHCP server” error
  7. ReInv3nted Win User

xbox live problems ever since change of network name

It is most likely a problem with the DHCP server in which that there aren't anymore IP addresses to give and therefore your xbox cannot connect. Basically there isn't anymore space on the network. If you know someone who knows about handling DHCP ask them,
    if not reply back. ( I am a server admin running various DHCP Servers). From what you said this seems to be the problem. Hope it helps!
  8. CINDYPRITCHARD Win User

xbox will not connect to wireless internet

I can connect to the wifi on all other devices and it's a 2.4 it shows a message that says cant connect to your DHCP server
Thema:

1. DHCP server won’t connect - Similar Threads - DHCP server won’t

2. AG10: Cannot connect to DHCP server

in XboX Networking Hardware
    AG10: Cannot connect to DHCP server: AG10: Cannot connect to DHCP server Hello Matthew, Sorry for the issue with connecting to your network. You can try the troubleshoot guide out for network issues. When you get to step 3 select...
  3. Comcast: DHCP servers

Comcast: DHCP servers: Comcast (ISPs): DHCP servers The DHCP server is your router. The Xbox is not getting an IP from your router. Power cycle your router or see about resetting your router back to defaults....
  4. Comcast: Can't connect to DHCP server

Comcast: Can't connect to DHCP server: Comcast (ISPs): Can't connect to DHCP server I'm trying to connect to a Xfinity Hotspot and it keeps bringing up Can't Connect to your DHCP server the signal is very strong it has 4 bars but will...
  5. Cant connect to your dhcp server

Cant connect to your dhcp server: Cant connect to your dhcp server i have tried everything it Told me to do it just wont let me connect to the wifi 45a4f4fe-dca5-4828-adda-abf36e2f44b1
  6. Cannot connect to your DHCP server

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot connect to your DHCP server: I'm having an issue getting my xbox online. I have a wired connection and every time i turn on my xbox I get the "Cannot connect to your DHCP server" message when i test the connection. Xbox...
  7. Ethernet connection, cannot connect to my dhcp server.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ethernet connection, cannot connect to my dhcp server.: Just as above. My playstation is hard wired and works fine but the Xbox is connected the same way, through a dlink 4 port ethernet switch, and it doesn't work. Got it working once for a while but...
  8. Dhcp server help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dhcp server help: Hi, I need help with my xbox 1 s. Everytime i turn my xbox on i always get the cannot connect to your dhcp server and i have to reset my modem before i can reconnect to xbox live. Doesnt Matter...
  9. Xbox One doesn't connect to DHCP Server on shared Wifi connection

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One doesn't connect to DHCP Server on shared Wifi connection: I have a Wifi connection with my laptop that I share with my Xbox One using an ethernet cable. Now my Xbox One shows me the error: "Can't Connect to your DHCP Server". How do I fix this?...
  10. Dhcp server help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dhcp server help: Hi, I need help with my xbox 1 s. Everytime i turn my xbox on i always get the cannot connect to your dhcp server and i have to reset my modem before i can reconnect to xbox live. Doesnt Matter...