Diablo 3 1080P 60FPS on Xbox One.

Discus and support Diablo 3 1080P 60FPS on Xbox One. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Just thought i would let you guys know that Diablo will be 1080P and 60FPS on Xbox One. I know some of you were a bit disappointed with the 900P that... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by TrickyFoli, Aug 6, 2014.

1. TrickyFoli
    TrickyFoli Guest

Just thought i would let you guys know that Diablo will be 1080P and 60FPS on Xbox One. I know some of you were a bit disappointed with the 900P that was talked about before, but due to the new firmware and kits it will now be 1080/60. Good news all around,
    its not the biggest concern to me but it is definitely positive news that these new kits are really producing great results.

Xbox One 'Ultimate Evil Edition' Reaches 1080p Resolution

:)

TrickyFoli, Aug 6, 2014
  2. Azrael008uk
    Azrael008uk Guest
    XBOX ONE worth buying yet?

Where were you when "Diablo III" came out at 1080p and 60fps?

Oh yeah...

Under the bridge.

Azrael008uk, Aug 6, 2014
  3. Uh Oh... "Diablo III: Ultimate Evil" can't run at 900p for MS anymore!

Never played a Diablo game in my life, nor a Dungeon RPG, but this one has my eyebrows firmly raised and my attention firmly held. And it's great that we are gonna have 1080p 60fps. All the talk of how INCREDIBLE 60fps is, and how unbelievably impossible
    for Xbox One to match 1080p is, I'm keen to see if my brain can withstand it's genius...

Fatalshock8912, Aug 6, 2014
  4. Merlin4421
    Merlin4421 Guest

Day late and a dollar short.

Merlin4421, Aug 6, 2014
  5. Fatalshock8912 Win User

Uh Oh... "Diablo III: Ultimate Evil" can't run at 900p for MS anymore!

Never played a Diablo game in my life, nor a Dungeon RPG, but this one has my eyebrows firmly raised and my attention firmly held. And it's great that we are gonna have 1080p 60fps. All the talk of how INCREDIBLE 60fps is, and how unbelievably impossible
    for Xbox One to match 1080p is, I'm keen to see if my brain can withstand it's genius...
  6. Merlin4421 Win User

Day late and a dollar short.
  7. Azrael008uk Win User

XBOX ONE worth buying yet?

Where were you when "Diablo III" came out at 1080p and 60fps?

Oh yeah...

Under the bridge.
  8. HokieForever Win User

XBOX One and 1080P/60fps

BusGod

Obvious you didn't read the original post. You don't have to build a gaming PC to get 1080P/60fps out of the PS4. Per IGN here are the games running at 1080P/60fps on the PS4:

Call of Duty Ghosts

Diablo 3

FIFA

Flower

Killzone Shadow Fall

NBA 2K14

Resogun

Compared to the XBOX ONE:

Forza 5

FIFA

NBA 2K14

Link:
    www.ign.com/.../PS4_vs._Xbox_One_Native_Resolutions_and_Framerates

Further Microsoft states in their "Get the facts' link that the XBOX ONE will do 1080P/60fps but we are quickly learning that is going to take either developers possibly squeezing everything possible out of the XBOX ONE or cloud computing. I want to know
    what the answer is, what do developers have to do to get that out of this box.

Suggest you read before going off on someone.
  9. x BRIUS x Win User

Xbox One was built by gamers, for gamers.1080p/60fps!?

I am agree with you! The game in 720p for xbox one and 1080p for PS4!

Xbox One was built by gamers, for gamers.1080p/60fps!?

Please don't use the ram for Kinect and 3 OS. Use more ram for the game!!!!
Thema:

1. Diablo 3 1080P 60FPS on Xbox One. - Similar Threads - Diablo 1080P 60FPS

2. Diablo III: Reaper of Souls

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Diablo III: Reaper of Souls: Hi I cant find this game on mine xbox one. O know i have had the game and played it before. What could be the reason for this? 58546964-c317-4416-8479-8abc967e06f6
  3. Diablo 4 Pre release expectation/suggestion

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Diablo 4 Pre release expectation/suggestion: Hi there folks. The Diablo4 reveal at Blizzcon has garnered good attention from the fans. Now that we know its in development,what input would you like to give the dev team or in simple terms...
  4. diablo 3 reaper of souls xbox one problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    diablo 3 reaper of souls xbox one problem: hello, i want to play with my friend coop but it says: there was problem to join or something like that.. i really need public ip adress? I have double nat and strict nat and help on...
  5. Diablo III XBOX 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Diablo III XBOX 360: Does anyones still play Diablo III on xbox360? Im a bit old school I know but i still love playing this game. Cant seem to find anyone to join a party with me though. Anyone interested??...
  6. missing characters DIABLO 3 Xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    missing characters DIABLO 3 Xbox one: all my characters are gone. restore them from storage pls 6ed19e81-9895-42c2-a1b6-a126362f42c8
  7. Diablo 3

in XBoX on Consoles
    Diablo 3: Não consigo jogar com amigos nunca conecta Oq fazer ? f6493ce1-80ea-4f0e-8beb-d212a74e6b82
  8. Jogar Diablo 3 do Xbox 360 no Xbox One 9Jogar Diablo 3 do Xbox (Play Diablo 3 for Xbox...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Jogar Diablo 3 do Xbox 360 no Xbox One 9Jogar Diablo 3 do Xbox (Play Diablo 3 for Xbox...: Eu tenho o Diablo III Reaper of Souls Ultimate Evil Edition para Xbox 360 em mídia digital e comprei recentemente o Xbox One S e queria saber se tem como jogar o Diablo III que eu comprei no Xbox...
  9. Diablo III - Error - There was a problem with joining the game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Diablo III - Error - There was a problem with joining the game.: I have a problem with Diablo 3. When I try to join the group I get an error: There was a problem with joining the game. A friend trying to join me has the same problem. I've tried to change all...
  10. Diablo III

in XBoX on Consoles
    Diablo III: hi i would need help I have a problem with Diablo 3 does not make me play online and gives me a server error "Diablo servers are not currently available rest later " Please can you fix this...