Diablo 3 - Heroes Missing

Discus and support Diablo 3 - Heroes Missing in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I’m in a confusing situation and need guidance. Playing D3 ROS digital on xbox one with Live Gold. Have been playing without any problems until i go to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by GeneLallemand, Dec 2, 2019.

1. Diablo 3 - Heroes Missing

I’m in a confusing situation and need guidance. Playing D3 ROS digital on xbox one with Live Gold. Have been playing without any problems until i go to play and all my characters are gone. I had a total of 6 characters of various levels but only 1 remains
    and is playable. Viewing Hero Profile confirms that the characters still exist along with gold, paragon points, kills, etc that I’ve collected. I didn’t delete them nor change anything other than normal gameplay.

I’ve read tons of forum posts about the same issue. All without resolution. Microsoft points to Blizzard. Blizzard points back at Microsoft. Rinse and repeat. When I look at the console settings > storage, there is nothing listed about cloud saves,
    only delete local saves, delete 360 saves and make more space. I understand games are stored local and in the cloud. I’ve removed my Live account, added it and it syncs, heroes still missing. I’ve uninstalled the game, synced and still missing.

I used to play D3 on pc years ago but that shouldn’t create a conflict. I logged into my Blizzard account but since I’m on console now, my hero profile can’t be displayed. I’ve even installed the game on another xbox console and the problem still exists,
    missing characters except one. Sure I can get PL’d to 70 in no time but I need to know how to fix this. I don’t want to spend hours on a game only to have the progress wiped for no reason. Help!!!

Diablo 3 - Heroes Missing [​IMG]

Diablo 3 - Heroes Missing [​IMG]

:)

GeneLallemand, Dec 2, 2019
  2. J4CK 84U3R Jr Win User

Hi try make contact on Blizzard Support first, and if you don't have some answer there, try the xbox support
  3. HyperVenom523 Win User

What game have you spent the most amount of hours on?

Diablo 3 is one of the most time I spent

Marvel Heroes Omega second place

Assassins Creed Odyssey
  4. PlatinumSpectre Win User

Diablo 3 > PS3-4

Diablo 3 sucks. We aint missing out on much.
  5. Jaxpug Win User

Are you looking forward to Diablo 4? After you watch this story trailer I would be surprised if you're not 😉

I still need to play Diablo 3! I know I am missing out.
  6. SaviorMoney Win User

Xbox Awards Debacle

I liked Trever but if you were going to have a GTA V character as a hero, it SHOULD have been Franklin. He was the most level headed one of the 3 and he always tried to do the right thing. He qualifies as a hero way before Trever but I still voted for Trever.........
    My biggest complaint is that Diablo 3 and World of Tanks arent getting enough love. I hated the PC version BUT I LOVED Diablo 3 on console and I play World of Tanks every single day. I guess there just arent enough of us to sway the vote
Thema:

1. Diablo 3 - Heroes Missing - Similar Threads - Diablo Heroes Missing

2. diablo 3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    diablo 3: downloaded diablo 3 reaper edition during free play days but now getting the sign in error. do i need to buy the game now to continue playing? d7d13e0c-a921-40ca-984e-b0c0353f3a05
  3. Diablo 3 - Xbox One - "...server not available..." - no access to online...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Diablo 3 - Xbox One - "...server not available..." - no access to online...: So this is day 2 of this pop up message: "The Diablo III server is not available at this time. Please try again later." Is anyone else getting this message? I tried to visit the support on...
  4. DIABLO 3 LOST SAVE

in XBoX Games and Apps
    DIABLO 3 LOST SAVE: when I turned my Xbox One on to play Diablo 3, there was no save found. So it prompted my to import from last save. Before doing this I turned my xbox off and on a couple of times and the same...
  5. Diablo 3 Multiplayer XBox 360 e Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Diablo 3 Multiplayer XBox 360 e Xbox One: Boa tarde, tenho um X Box 360 e meu irmão um X Box One. º É possível jogarmos Diablo 3 juntos? cada um no seu Xbox. quem tem xbox 360 consegue entrar nas salas do pessoal que usa xbox one? e...
  6. Diablo 3 Xbox One, all characters missing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Diablo 3 Xbox One, all characters missing: D3 syncs/backps up to Xbox Live. I got an error on my game when trying to play split screen with my daughter. I can't get the game to restart. I reboot my xbox. Come back. All of my characters are...
  7. Xbox One - Diablo III Eternal Collection will not start

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One - Diablo III Eternal Collection will not start: I am trying to start the game and load it but it keeps popping up with this noticing attention no save data was found. Would you like to import your save data from the Diablo III online service?...
  8. Diablo 3 wiped out my previously played characters

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Diablo 3 wiped out my previously played characters: Hey all. I have been playing Diablo 3 for a few years now. Had multiple characters, One day I went to play, and none of my characters were there. Is there a way to bring them back?...
  9. Diablo 3 Personagens e itens sumiram

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Diablo 3 Personagens e itens sumiram: Isso é o resultado de um suporte falho e inexistente tanto pela Microsoft quanto pela Blizzard. Perdi meu dinheiro, tempo e fui abalado psicologicamente. Estarei entrando com processo por danos...
  10. Diablo 3 Hero Deleted!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Diablo 3 Hero Deleted!: I've read several posts about heros getting deleted for no apparent reasons. Well today it happened to my level 62 monk! Played Sunday for a couple hours and today she was gone. My wizard was...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Diablo 3 heroes gone from console