Diablo 3 - Heroes Missing

Discus and support Diablo 3 - Heroes Missing in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I’m in a confusing situation and need guidance. Playing D3 ROS digital on xbox one with Live Gold. Have been playing without any problems until i go to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by GeneLallemand, Dec 2, 2019.

1. Diablo 3 - Heroes Missing

I’m in a confusing situation and need guidance. Playing D3 ROS digital on xbox one with Live Gold. Have been playing without any problems until i go to play and all my characters are gone. I had a total of 6 characters of various levels but only 1 remains
    and is playable. Viewing Hero Profile confirms that the characters still exist along with gold, paragon points, kills, etc that I’ve collected. I didn’t delete them nor change anything other than normal gameplay.

I’ve read tons of forum posts about the same issue. All without resolution. Microsoft points to Blizzard. Blizzard points back at Microsoft. Rinse and repeat. When I look at the console settings > storage, there is nothing listed about cloud saves,
    only delete local saves, delete 360 saves and make more space. I understand games are stored local and in the cloud. I’ve removed my Live account, added it and it syncs, heroes still missing. I’ve uninstalled the game, synced and still missing.

I used to play D3 on pc years ago but that shouldn’t create a conflict. I logged into my Blizzard account but since I’m on console now, my hero profile can’t be displayed. I’ve even installed the game on another xbox console and the problem still exists,
    missing characters except one. Sure I can get PL’d to 70 in no time but I need to know how to fix this. I don’t want to spend hours on a game only to have the progress wiped for no reason. Help!!!

Diablo 3 - Heroes Missing [​IMG]

Diablo 3 - Heroes Missing [​IMG]

:)

GeneLallemand, Dec 2, 2019
  2. J4CK 84U3R Jr Win User

Hi try make contact on Blizzard Support first, and if you don't have some answer there, try the xbox support
  3. HyperVenom523 Win User

What game have you spent the most amount of hours on?

Diablo 3 is one of the most time I spent

Marvel Heroes Omega second place

Assassins Creed Odyssey
  4. PlatinumSpectre Win User

Diablo 3 > PS3-4

Diablo 3 sucks. We aint missing out on much.
  5. SaviorMoney Win User

Xbox Awards Debacle

I liked Trever but if you were going to have a GTA V character as a hero, it SHOULD have been Franklin. He was the most level headed one of the 3 and he always tried to do the right thing. He qualifies as a hero way before Trever but I still voted for Trever.........
    My biggest complaint is that Diablo 3 and World of Tanks arent getting enough love. I hated the PC version BUT I LOVED Diablo 3 on console and I play World of Tanks every single day. I guess there just arent enough of us to sway the vote
  6. Teddymouse-1D9A77F0- Win User

are you honestly suprised?

Activision is to busy keeping World of Warcraft running and getting ready for Diablo 3. A game like this that will be replaced in a few years and is just extra cash on the side. Look at Guitar Hero...Activision took over that and where is Guitar Hero now?
    So people have 2 choices. 1. Stop buying their products. 2. Put up with the bugs and hackers. Plain and simple.
Thema:

1. Diablo 3 - Heroes Missing - Similar Threads - Diablo Heroes Missing

2. Help needed to restore deleted charachter from Diablo 3 EC on my Xbox One X.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help needed to restore deleted charachter from Diablo 3 EC on my Xbox One X.: Hi and thanks for helping if you can. I HAVE spoken to an Xbox tech support person who says it is possible to restore because she could see it in the Xbox Cloud under my GT with all my other games...
  3. Diablo III Eternal Collection for Xbox One X...major OOPS. Can it be fixed? Please say yes,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Diablo III Eternal Collection for Xbox One X...major OOPS. Can it be fixed? Please say yes,...: Ho and thank you for answering. My question is about Diablo III Eternal Collection running on the Xbox One X console. I have a character, ONE character, that I have been playing for 5-6 years. Lvl...
  4. Diablo III: Reaper of Souls

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Diablo III: Reaper of Souls: Hi I cant find this game on mine xbox one. O know i have had the game and played it before. What could be the reason for this? 58546964-c317-4416-8479-8abc967e06f6
  5. Diablo 4 Pre release expectation/suggestion

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Diablo 4 Pre release expectation/suggestion: Hi there folks. The Diablo4 reveal at Blizzcon has garnered good attention from the fans. Now that we know its in development,what input would you like to give the dev team or in simple terms...
  6. diablo 3 reaper of souls xbox one problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    diablo 3 reaper of souls xbox one problem: hello, i want to play with my friend coop but it says: there was problem to join or something like that.. i really need public ip adress? I have double nat and strict nat and help on...
  7. Diablo III XBOX 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Diablo III XBOX 360: Does anyones still play Diablo III on xbox360? Im a bit old school I know but i still love playing this game. Cant seem to find anyone to join a party with me though. Anyone interested??...
  8. missing characters DIABLO 3 Xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    missing characters DIABLO 3 Xbox one: all my characters are gone. restore them from storage pls 6ed19e81-9895-42c2-a1b6-a126362f42c8
  9. Diablo 3

in XBoX on Consoles
    Diablo 3: Não consigo jogar com amigos nunca conecta Oq fazer ? f6493ce1-80ea-4f0e-8beb-d212a74e6b82
  10. Diablo 3 Hero Deleted!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Diablo 3 Hero Deleted!: I've read several posts about heros getting deleted for no apparent reasons. Well today it happened to my level 62 monk! Played Sunday for a couple hours and today she was gone. My wizard was...