Diablo 3 Spectrum Sword - Xbox One

Discus and support Diablo 3 Spectrum Sword - Xbox One in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; If anyone has a Spectrum Sword to trade or sell or just let me borrow for the transmog I would greatly appreciate it. I have gems, set pieces and gold... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DarkwingDuck153, Dec 24, 2014.

1. Diablo 3 Spectrum Sword - Xbox One

If anyone has a Spectrum Sword to trade or sell or just let me borrow for the transmog I would greatly appreciate it. I have gems, set pieces and gold I can pay with Diablo 3 Spectrum Sword - Xbox One :) After three days of farming and 100+ Whimsyshire runs I thought someone on the forum
    may wanna get a bunch of free stuff to save me the trouble of continued disappointment lol. I have 2 Horadric Hamburgers if anyone wants one.

:)

DarkwingDuck153, Dec 24, 2014
  2. Diablo 3 - LF Spectrum Sword - Xbox One

If anyone has a Spectrum Sword to trade or sell or just let me borrow for the transmog I would greatly appreciate it. I have gems, set pieces and gold I can pay with Diablo 3 Spectrum Sword - Xbox One :) After three days of farming and 100+ Whimsyshire runs I thought someone on the
    forum may wanna get a bunch of free stuff to save me the trouble of continued disappointment lol. I also have 2 Horadric Hamburgers if anyone wants one. I have a fully geared DH and Wizard and have some extra set pieces I can trade.

DarkwingDuck153, Dec 24, 2014
  3. Shaggy2000
    Shaggy2000 Guest
    Shaggy2000, Dec 24, 2014
  4. Fir3cr4ck3r2 Win User

Compare stats or brag here.

Azurewrath is a modded sword. only weapon in diablo's existence with 3 slots is the Manticore.
  5. Shaggy2000 Win User

ANYONE - Diablo 3 + Reaper of Souls

6. Shaggy2000 Win User
  7. Shaggy2000 Win User

May 2012 Is Going To Be An Expensive Month For Games!

One game and one game only for me in May, Diablo 3 (not on Xbox I know but I'm putting of getting Future Soldier for Diablo 3)
  8. Pakalolo Time Win User

Diablo III Coming To XBOX 360 and PS3!

@Sword StyIe- Have you played Diablo 1 and/or 2 on the PC?
Thema:

Diablo 3 Spectrum Sword - Xbox One

1. Diablo 3 Spectrum Sword - Xbox One - Similar Threads - Diablo Spectrum Sword

2. Diablo 3 multiplayer with friends

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Diablo 3 multiplayer with friends: A buddy and I played for about a week and then we couldn’t connect anymore. Did all the troubleshooting suggestions including reinstalling the game with no luck. Any suggestions on how to remedy...
  3. Change Language Diablo 3 on XBox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Change Language Diablo 3 on XBox 360: Hey everyone, i just installed Diablo 3- RoS on XBox 360, but after that it was in another Language, in English. Before it was in german. I can´t find the option to change the language again in...
  4. Diablo 3 achevements not unlocking! please help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Diablo 3 achevements not unlocking! please help: I have not been able to unlock the two achievements for Diablo 3, The mad kings end and breaking not so bad...I have done everything to earn the achievements, and everything that I have read on...
  5. DIABLO 3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    DIABLO 3: hey gamers I want to talk about DIABLO 3 whilst a fun game it is also an epic roleplay ba92b166-c746-40a6-a4f1-9be0c1c1a162
  6. Are you looking forward to Diablo 4? After you watch this story trailer I would be...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Are you looking forward to Diablo 4? After you watch this story trailer I would be...: Joguei algumas horas do diablo 3 no pc, e vendo esse trailer esse 4 sera fantastico [Mod Translation - I played a few hours of diablo 3 on the pc, and seeing this trailer this 4 will be...
  7. backward compatibility Crimson Alliance, Diablo III: Reaper of Souls, Dead Block

in XBoX Games and Apps
    backward compatibility Crimson Alliance, Diablo III: Reaper of Souls, Dead Block: Hello! Tell me, can I ever wait for the opportunity to play these games on Xbox One? c0b8f5f0-942e-40b9-93c3-dd5738faaed8
  8. transferir diablo 3 comprado xbox 360 para one -[Translation - transfer diablo 3 purchased...

in XBoX Accessibility
    transferir diablo 3 comprado xbox 360 para one -[Translation - transfer diablo 3 purchased...: olá gostaria de ajuda para transferir jogo diablo 3 versão completa comprada no xbox 360 para xbox one s, assim como minicraft, copiei e joguei no pendrive formatado no xbox 360, mas os itens não...
  9. Diablo 3 - Heroes Missing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Diablo 3 - Heroes Missing: I’m in a confusing situation and need guidance. Playing D3 ROS digital on xbox one with Live Gold. Have been playing without any problems until i go to play and all my characters are gone. I had a...
  10. Diablo 3 - LF Spectrum Sword - Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Diablo 3 - LF Spectrum Sword - Xbox One: If anyone has a Spectrum Sword to trade or sell or just let me borrow for the transmog I would greatly appreciate it. I have gems, set pieces and gold I can pay with :) After three days of farming...