Diablo 3 taken Seriously looking for a online co op party

Discus and support Diablo 3 taken Seriously looking for a online co op party in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi guys this post is to form a party in Diablo 3 to hunt loot on Diablo, newbies also welcome, my gamer tag is add me if you want to enjoy Diablo with... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Requielm, Aug 30, 2014.

1. Requielm
    Requielm Guest

Hi guys this post is to form a party in Diablo 3 to hunt loot on Diablo, newbies also welcome, my gamer tag is add me if you want to enjoy Diablo with me! thanks ciao!

:)

Requielm, Aug 30, 2014
  2. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest
    New to Xbox 360 - James D Holder

Diablo III has online co-op

Daft Badger, Aug 30, 2014
  3. phantom gangsta, Aug 31, 2014
  4. DominumStige Win User

Best CO-OP game you played on Xbox Live

I separate them
    - Co-op offline: Diablo 3
    - Co-op online: Sea of Thieves
  5. phantom gangsta Win User

Diablo 3 coming to Xbox 360?

6. Daft Badger Win User

New to Xbox 360 - James D Holder

Diablo III has online co-op
  7. Dawgmeat-6E5CA1B9-56 Win User

Good Co-Op RPG?

Diablo 3 is now out of course. I've also heard GTA5 has a decent online play but not a personal fan of the series so not sure if its co-op or just a free for all.
  8. Th3 Tater Win User

What are Xbox going to do?

I'll be making the kids play Diablo 3 with me local co-op. =) Family Time!
Thema:

1. Diablo 3 taken Seriously looking for a online co op party - Similar Threads - Diablo taken Seriously

2. diablo 3 reaper of souls xbox one problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    diablo 3 reaper of souls xbox one problem: hello, i want to play with my friend coop but it says: there was problem to join or something like that.. i really need public ip adress? I have double nat and strict nat and help on...
  3. Diablo III XBOX 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Diablo III XBOX 360: Does anyones still play Diablo III on xbox360? Im a bit old school I know but i still love playing this game. Cant seem to find anyone to join a party with me though. Anyone interested??...
  4. missing characters DIABLO 3 Xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    missing characters DIABLO 3 Xbox one: all my characters are gone. restore them from storage pls 6ed19e81-9895-42c2-a1b6-a126362f42c8
  5. Diablo 3

in XBoX on Consoles
    Diablo 3: Não consigo jogar com amigos nunca conecta Oq fazer ? f6493ce1-80ea-4f0e-8beb-d212a74e6b82
  6. Jogar Diablo 3 do Xbox 360 no Xbox One 9Jogar Diablo 3 do Xbox (Play Diablo 3 for Xbox...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Jogar Diablo 3 do Xbox 360 no Xbox One 9Jogar Diablo 3 do Xbox (Play Diablo 3 for Xbox...: Eu tenho o Diablo III Reaper of Souls Ultimate Evil Edition para Xbox 360 em mídia digital e comprei recentemente o Xbox One S e queria saber se tem como jogar o Diablo III que eu comprei no Xbox...
  7. Diablo III - Error - There was a problem with joining the game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Diablo III - Error - There was a problem with joining the game.: I have a problem with Diablo 3. When I try to join the group I get an error: There was a problem with joining the game. A friend trying to join me has the same problem. I've tried to change all...
  8. Diablo III

in XBoX on Consoles
    Diablo III: hi i would need help I have a problem with Diablo 3 does not make me play online and gives me a server error "Diablo servers are not currently available rest later " Please can you fix this...
  9. no lifeline on diablo characters

in XBoX Games and Apps
    no lifeline on diablo characters: hello xbox one/diablo video game, is there anyone who can help me with my diablo problem. I spent 3 days waiting for the answer and still no one helped me. in blizzard entertainment, you cannot...
  10. Diablo 3, Sharing the game with friend wont work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Diablo 3, Sharing the game with friend wont work: I bought Diablo 3 the other day and it works just fine for me to play but when my friend downloaded it as well on his xbox, he can't play using his account. It only works with mine. This has...