diablo 3

Discus and support diablo 3 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I love playing diablo been playing solo sence I got it would love to have some people to play it with . I got a 53 monk and a few lower levels I play... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by cammanche2008, Jan 23, 2014.

1. diablo 3

I love playing diablo been playing solo sence I got it would love to have some people to play it with . I got a 53 monk and a few lower levels I play evens and weekend some

:)

cammanche2008, Jan 23, 2014
  2. So backed up with games

Hello "Zero Divided" diablo 3 :)

Diablo 3 Classic is such an amazing game and I had to skip Diablo 3 Ultimate Evil Edition because that game is so super amazing diablo 3 :)

I probably won't be playing another game besides Diablo 3 Ulimate Evil Edition if I had it. Like Halo Reach, Diablo 3 Classic / Diablo 3 Ultimate Evil Edition are the PERFECT games for me LOL diablo 3 :)

Have a nice day or afternoon or night diablo 3 :)

Lei Fang DOAX3, Jan 23, 2014
  3. 5 Games Only

Hello "BizzaroMantis" diablo 3 :)

Diablo 3 Ultimate Evil Edition has more content than Diablo 3 vanilla, but I prefer the set of rules that Diablo 3 vanilla uses.

Have a nice day or afternoon or night "BizzaroMantis" diablo 3 :)

Lei Fang DOAX3, Jan 23, 2014
  4. DMGLC
    DMGLC Guest

diablo 3

I have a 59 barbarian and the others around 30. I have about the same schedule with my courses this semester. Sounds like fun!

DMGLC, Jan 24, 2014
  5. Lei Fang DOAX3 Win User

5 Games Only

Hello "Azrael008uk" :)

Diablo 3 vanilla is a game that can be played for a long time, but no where near the longevity of Diablo 3 Ultimate Evil Edition.

Whichever version you play (Diablo 3 vanilla or Diablo 3 Ultimate Evil Edition), they are still both epic games :)

Have a nice day or afternoon or night "Azrael008uk" :)
  6. Lei Fang DOAX3 Win User

So backed up with games

Hello "Zero Divided" :)

Diablo 3 Classic is such an amazing game and I had to skip Diablo 3 Ultimate Evil Edition because that game is so super amazing :)

I probably won't be playing another game besides Diablo 3 Ulimate Evil Edition if I had it. Like Halo Reach, Diablo 3 Classic / Diablo 3 Ultimate Evil Edition are the PERFECT games for me LOL :)

Have a nice day or afternoon or night :)
  7. Lei Fang DOAX3 Win User

Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls

Hello "CosmicStrike" :)

Diablo 3 Classic requires 6.9 GB of space to install to your HDD. Since Diablo 3 Reaper Of Souls will be a whole new disc (Diablo 3 Ultimate Evil Edition), my estimate is that the game is going to take about 10 GB of space.

Henceforth, if you choose to keep Diablo 3 Classic & Diablo 3 Ultimate Edition installed to your HDD, you will need 17 GB of space.

Have a nice day or afternoon or night :)
  8. Lei Fang DOAX3 Win User

5 Games Only

Hello "BizzaroMantis" :)

Diablo 3 Ultimate Evil Edition has more content than Diablo 3 vanilla, but I prefer the set of rules that Diablo 3 vanilla uses.

Have a nice day or afternoon or night "BizzaroMantis" :)
  9. Lei Fang DOAX3 Win User

Transfer x360 cloud save to Xbox One???

Hello everyone :)

Please tell me that Diablo 3 Ultimate Evil Edition for the Xbox 360 is only going to convert the save files on the gamertag that plays Diablo 3 Ultimate Evil Edtion. I want to keep the save files from this gamertag to Diablo 3 Classic.

I hate the fact that the Wizard got nerfed in Diablo 3 Ultimate Evil Edition, so I made another gamertag just to play Diablo 3 Ultimate Evil Edition.

Have a nice day or afternoon or night everyone :)
Thema:

diablo 3

1. diablo 3 - Similar Threads - diablo

2. Diablo 3 - Heroes Missing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Diablo 3 - Heroes Missing: I’m in a confusing situation and need guidance. Playing D3 ROS digital on xbox one with Live Gold. Have been playing without any problems until i go to play and all my characters are gone. I had a...
  3. Help needed to restore deleted charachter from Diablo 3 EC on my Xbox One X.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help needed to restore deleted charachter from Diablo 3 EC on my Xbox One X.: Hi and thanks for helping if you can. I HAVE spoken to an Xbox tech support person who says it is possible to restore because she could see it in the Xbox Cloud under my GT with all my other games...
  4. Diablo III Eternal Collection for Xbox One X...major OOPS. Can it be fixed? Please say yes,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Diablo III Eternal Collection for Xbox One X...major OOPS. Can it be fixed? Please say yes,...: Ho and thank you for answering. My question is about Diablo III Eternal Collection running on the Xbox One X console. I have a character, ONE character, that I have been playing for 5-6 years. Lvl...
  5. Diablo III: Reaper of Souls

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Diablo III: Reaper of Souls: Hi I cant find this game on mine xbox one. O know i have had the game and played it before. What could be the reason for this? 58546964-c317-4416-8479-8abc967e06f6
  6. Diablo 4 Pre release expectation/suggestion

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Diablo 4 Pre release expectation/suggestion: Hi there folks. The Diablo4 reveal at Blizzcon has garnered good attention from the fans. Now that we know its in development,what input would you like to give the dev team or in simple terms...
  7. diablo 3 reaper of souls xbox one problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    diablo 3 reaper of souls xbox one problem: hello, i want to play with my friend coop but it says: there was problem to join or something like that.. i really need public ip adress? I have double nat and strict nat and help on...
  8. Diablo III XBOX 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Diablo III XBOX 360: Does anyones still play Diablo III on xbox360? Im a bit old school I know but i still love playing this game. Cant seem to find anyone to join a party with me though. Anyone interested??...
  9. missing characters DIABLO 3 Xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    missing characters DIABLO 3 Xbox one: all my characters are gone. restore them from storage pls 6ed19e81-9895-42c2-a1b6-a126362f42c8
  10. Diablo 3

in XBoX on Consoles
    Diablo 3: Não consigo jogar com amigos nunca conecta Oq fazer ? f6493ce1-80ea-4f0e-8beb-d212a74e6b82