Diamond Eligible Roster or Platinum Roster

Discus and support Diamond Eligible Roster or Platinum Roster in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi I was looking to take over a Diamond or Platinum roster. If anyone is interested let me know please. Looking for a roster that's no longer active... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MaluNYMets, Feb 23, 2014.

1. MaluNYMets
    MaluNYMets Guest

Hi I was looking to take over a Diamond or Platinum roster. If anyone is interested let me know please.

Looking for a roster that's no longer active or not planning on doing Diamond. Maybe we can work out a deal or something.

PLease send me a message and we can sit down and talk!

:)

MaluNYMets, Feb 23, 2014
  2. BigDaddyxBrock, Feb 23, 2014
  3. Connected Careers Rosters

So I guess the CCM roster is different than the roster they released. Rumor mill say the new CCM roster will be out tomorrow. <crosses fingers>

USAF MSgt xRETx, Feb 23, 2014
  4. LOFTR360 Win User

Roster Updates

When there are rosters updates you need to delete the previous roster and load the new roster before starting a Franchise. When you are already doing a franchise and are already a few years into it, a new roster update isn't going to make a difference since
    your franchise rosters are already changed from your gameplay.
  5. 31004523-96f0-4bfd-a Win User

downloaded new rosters but......

you have 2 opitions to download the current rosters. 1) download the rosters off of head-to-head mode or 2) you can download the roster under settings. Make sure you save the roster after updating
  6. BigDaddyxBrock Win User

WWE 30 years of Wrestletmania Roster revealed today.... GOLDBERG, Ric Flair and others return to WWE games finally...

7. The0pt1m0pt1 Win User

No Rosters? Servers Down?

guys. reset the rosters. than save the rosters and all is done.
  8. xSMOKEx 20 Win User

Connected Careers Rosters

As stated, CCM roster is different than the typical roster updates of the past.
Thema:

1. Diamond Eligible Roster or Platinum Roster - Similar Threads - Diamond Eligible Roster

2. dystopian movies diamond code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    dystopian movies diamond code: bought the matrix and the matrix reloaded on the movie sale, actually bought not rented and have not received the diamond code mentioned in the offer. checked Xbox live messages and my email,...
  3. plz help my Xbox rewards diamonds are gone now cant get my year live card what to do about the ...

in XBoX Rewards
    plz help my Xbox rewards diamonds are gone now cant get my year live card what to do about the ...: i need help getting my diamonds rewards back in the vip vault i had more then enough to get the year of Xbox live code card but the change over took them nand only gave me my points so is there...
  4. i had diamonds rewards saved up in my vip vault to get the year of Xbox live with now its gone ...

in XBoX Rewards
    i had diamonds rewards saved up in my vip vault to get the year of Xbox live with now its gone ...: its there way i can get my vip diamond rewards back i saved up so hard for to get my Xbox live year code for gone now because of the change over are get a year pass code from yall u can look and...
  5. redeem diamonds didn’t work

in XBoX Rewards
    redeem diamonds didn’t work: I tried to redeem my diamonds and it wouldn't process the order. It said hmmm something went wrong, and redirected me here. What do I need to do? 521b4382-557f-4d2d-9d21-222ba8727256
  6. Not able to redeem my diamonds

in XBoX Rewards
    Not able to redeem my diamonds: please advise as to why I am unable to redeem items d2650032-0fff-425f-aa25-ae25228012d6
  7. Couldn't redeem diamonds

in XBoX Rewards
    Couldn't redeem diamonds: I tried to redeem my diamonds and it wouldn't process the order. It said hmmm something went wrong, and redirected me here. What do I need to do? 7d4679ba-769f-4602-b255-9fc1834ce2fb
  8. I didn't get the VIP diamond for xbox live rewards.

in XBoX Rewards
    I didn't get the VIP diamond for xbox live rewards.: I spent enough money in the xbox store, but I didn't get the diamond. 2a22e9da-93cd-47bf-bc0c-2403247205e3
  9. Who wants a forza motorsport 7 Diamond armor racing suit?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Who wants a forza motorsport 7 Diamond armor racing suit?: [mod removed due to personal information posted] 2f8b8d28-366c-41fd-a4c0-6cc54f24e095
  10. Where my vip diamonds?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where my vip diamonds?: I have completed a vip rewards task I've received my reward points but not my gems x 2 [img] [img] Could you find out for me why this is and fix it for me please. Email is : *** Die...