Did anyone else preorder from Microsoft store? 2/25

Discus and support Did anyone else preorder from Microsoft store? 2/25 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I noticed that the microsoft store had the xbox one headset adapter for 2/25. Gamestop still has it listed for 3/7. The lack of next gen headsets was... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by CODukes4, Feb 24, 2014.

1. CODukes4
    CODukes4 Guest

I noticed that the microsoft store had the xbox one headset adapter for 2/25. Gamestop still has it listed for 3/7. The lack of next gen headsets was my only grip with the one. Now I can finally start talking to people again.....just in time for Titanfall
    btw. Nice move microsoft.

:)

CODukes4, Feb 24, 2014
  2. RatedRLegend
    RatedRLegend Guest
    August 25 Xbox Update

Did anyone get a update, I got it at 11 pm westcoast time, I didn't see anything new but my microsoft points were changed to currency. But did anyone notice anything else.

RatedRLegend, Feb 24, 2014
  3. What website did you preorder from? [UK]

I preordered from Amazon last week and i'm worried if it'll come launch day( i want it to), anyone else order from Amazon?

what website did you preorder from.. any preorder bonuses?

my preorder bonus is a exclusive wallpaper, lolz

o iAmazed You, Feb 24, 2014
  4. Warlok9 Win User

Who ordered their DAY ONE XBOX ONE from Microsoft store? will we get it on launch?

My Microsoft Store preordered day one console is shipping from Amazon??? Anyone else see that on their tracking?
  5. Smwutches Win User

Xbox Rewards No Reward for Preorder

There were no Xbox Rewards offers to receive 6,000 credits for Destiny 2. That was an offer from the Microsoft Rewards program. Preorders did not count towards that offer.
  6. theman72HG Win User

ozgameshop

[quote user="frenzalhead"]

Anyone preordered from here in Australia.?? And how did it go?? Late??

[/quote][quote user="frenzalhead"]

[/quote]

Yup I get my games from them all the time mate , there good bargains and free delivery
  7. theman72HG Win User

ozgameshop

[quote user="frenzalhead"]

[/quote][quote user="frenzalhead"]

[/quote]

Yup I get my games from them all the time mate , there good bargains and free delivery
  8. Smwutches Win User

i pre order battlefield 1 in xbox store i get 10$ gift code or no ?

If you did not preorder from Microsoft store.com you will not receive the code.
Thema:

1. Did anyone else preorder from Microsoft store? 2/25 - Similar Threads - Did anyone else

2. WOW: Has anyone else tried to download the farcry 5 lost on Mars I did and for some reason it ...

in XboX Networking Hardware
    WOW: Has anyone else tried to download the farcry 5 lost on Mars I did and for some reason it ...: WOW (ISPs): Has anyone else tried to download the farcry 5 lost on Mars I did and for some reason it gav Vietnam You may need to call phone support directly. The phone numbers are listed online....
  3. Where did all my collections go? Does anyone monitor this forum?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where did all my collections go? Does anyone monitor this forum?: Where did all my collections go? Does anyone monitor this forum? 841e8ba9-7d7a-409f-b7d7-eb655821432d
  4. Anyone else overbuying with all these holiday sales? And what did you buy?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Anyone else overbuying with all these holiday sales? And what did you buy?: Between the console and Steam sales, I've bought way too many games. Games that I will never have time to play. I can't stop! Help! I'd list the games I bought, but I'm too embarrassed....
  5. i can party chat with anyone but i can't message with anyone??? Help... i even did the phone ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    i can party chat with anyone but i can't message with anyone??? Help... i even did the phone ...: i can party chat with anyone but i can't message with anyone??? Help... i even did the phone verify! does anyone else have the same issue??? My account is in good standing, never had party chat...
  6. Xbox live gold rocket league bundle-did anyone else see it?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live gold rocket league bundle-did anyone else see it?: 5 days ago, my Xbox gold ran out. the next day when I went to renew it, I saw on my home screen, "Go gold now and get WHAT?" I clicked it and it told me if I went gold for a month then I get...
  7. Did anyone else's error code change when they reset their network?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Did anyone else's error code change when they reset their network?: my error 0x87e107f9 changed to 0x80072efe after resetting the network. Thing still signs into live, still gives the error message when trying to open YouTube, any games, etc; except now it's a...
  8. Did anyone get it fixed by now ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Did anyone get it fixed by now ?: I've never even used my xbox one to play a game on! Or download any large ****! All I use it for is to watch netflix and youtube on my tv like **** are you serious, I could of just bought a Wii,...
  9. Anyone else stuck in the update loop and did Xbox charge you to replace the console?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Anyone else stuck in the update loop and did Xbox charge you to replace the console?: I was an early buyer and even signed up for the preview program. My Xbox is currently stuck in the new preview build update page. You can't update or play games. Xbox says even though the update...
  10. Did This Worry Anyone Else At First?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Did This Worry Anyone Else At First?: So I just bought Destiny, popped it in my XBOX ONE. Game started up and all of a sudden the three sensor lights on the Kinect turned off. I was like WTH? So I hit the home button and they came...