Did anyone see that Rock star thing earlier

Discus and support Did anyone see that Rock star thing earlier in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Right I'm unsure if anyone else saw it on tiktok But apparently in 2022 rock star is going to be shutting down the Gta servers for the following... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/AutisticJames69420, Sep 3, 2021.

1. Did anyone see that Rock star thing earlier

Right I'm unsure if anyone else saw it on tiktok But apparently in 2022 rock star is going to be shutting down the Gta servers for the following consoles: Xbox one X Xbox one S Original Xbox one Xbox series s Is this true or is it just a myth Please do let me know as this is what my brother has told me

submitted by /u/AutisticJames69420
    [link] [comments]

/u/AutisticJames69420, Sep 3, 2021
  2. Dr Black Bones Win User

Rock Band 4

Heard about it earlier today. Would love to see Rock Band rock it again these days.
  3. L1nko64 Win User

The Max Payne Mythos

Great rock star story telling? did they forget to put that into GTA4?
  4. soe tait Win User

beta

yes i did sign it but rock star wont know im telling peopple about it
  5. ChasedGibbon45 Win User

Install or no install?

How did they push the game back and overlook this issue. I like Rock Star and all but this is a fumble, after picking up a gain of 20.
  6. Cabooty02 Win User

GTA V ONLINE MULTIPLAYER PROBLEMS

Hello,

Have your tried to look at the rock star servers to see if they are having issues on there end or maybe looked on there forums to see if they are doing maintenance on there servers?
Thema:

Did anyone see that Rock star thing earlier

1. Did anyone see that Rock star thing earlier - Similar Threads - Did anyone Rock

2. Did anyone get an xcloud invite?

in XboX Insiders
    Did anyone get an xcloud invite?: I just had to change my email because aol shut down the email my Microsoft account was on. So if I got an invite already there’s now way for me to get to that email. Did anyone receive one yet?...
  3. Did anyone who ordered a series x/s this December receive their console yet?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Did anyone who ordered a series x/s this December receive their console yet?: I ordered my series x much later than everyone else on December 15th. Its still pending and no estimated shipping date. Is there anyone else who ordered this December and managed to receive their...
  4. why did i get suspended for making a group post asking if anyone wanna gameshare

in XBoX on Consoles
    why did i get suspended for making a group post asking if anyone wanna gameshare: why did i get suspended for making a group post asking if anyone wanna gameshare 12f3a19a-c041-425c-ab38-d8a9abb53279
  5. Did anyone else notice that there isn't a number next to your friends tab anymore?

in XboX Insiders
    Did anyone else notice that there isn't a number next to your friends tab anymore?: [IMG] submitted by /u/REEKID52196 [link] [comments]
  6. Did anyone ever find a fix to that update that killed instalation on External hardrives

in XboX Insiders
    Did anyone ever find a fix to that update that killed instalation on External hardrives: Late winter /early spring last year there was an update that made it so that external hardrives can install games or have them moved to them. Since then, I've been left with a 2TB Fantom Drive...
  7. Did anyone else see Apple TV in their insider hub? It was there. But when I clicked on it...

in XboX Insiders
    Did anyone else see Apple TV in their insider hub? It was there. But when I clicked on it...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Tzunami_Sapp [link] [comments]
  8. Did anyone preorder an Xbox Series S from Amazon or did it not show up?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Did anyone preorder an Xbox Series S from Amazon or did it not show up?: Did anybody preorder the Xbox Series S from Amazon exclusively? I was on the page the entire time since 11 am, but it never showed up. Anybody else have this problem?...
  9. Did anyone's dashboard change back to the original 8 tab one?

in XboX Insiders
    Did anyone's dashboard change back to the original 8 tab one?: So about a month ago I got the updated dashboard with the condensed tabs that you were able to move around. Just now I went onto my dashboard and it switched back to the original. Did MS remove...
  10. I can't join the rtx worlds. Did anyone else have this issue?

in XboX Insiders
    I can't join the rtx worlds. Did anyone else have this issue?: I looked up rtx on the worlds and nothing showed. Does anyone know what to do? submitted by /u/Todd4683 [link] [comments]