Did anyone's dashboard change back to the original 8 tab one?

Discus and support Did anyone's dashboard change back to the original 8 tab one? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; So about a month ago I got the updated dashboard with the condensed tabs that you were able to move around. Just now I went onto my dashboard and it... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/ScytheBlader, May 23, 2020 at 2:53 AM.

1. Did anyone's dashboard change back to the original 8 tab one?

So about a month ago I got the updated dashboard with the condensed tabs that you were able to move around. Just now I went onto my dashboard and it switched back to the original. Did MS remove it?

submitted by /u/ScytheBlader
    [link] [comments]

/u/ScytheBlader, May 23, 2020 at 2:53 AM
  2. The Resistance Win User

E3 2012: Discussion thread

I cannot say I am a big fan of the added tabs on what looks to be an update for the Dashboard. They need to make the Xbox LIVE Dashboard more customizable, considering you can change colours and move tabs around of the Metro UI on Windows 8 and Windows Phone,
    it should be the same on Xbox LIVE.

[​IMG]
  3. MrAdyCarter Win User

xbox error

Go to your console settings and change its region back to where ever It is you live.

(The settings are on the last tab in the dashboard)
  4. Mister Fitzer Win User

gold membership 3months offer

Hey Dad, where did you originally see that offer? If it was on the dashboard, those promotions are subject to change at any time.
  5. AirstreamGypsy Win User

25 days of gamig?????!!!!!!!!

It's currently back up in the "apps" tab of the dashboard.
  6. P4P4B34RS Win User

Xbox one won't respond to controller except for xbox button

I have exactly the same problem. I even changed the batteries on the controller but of course still did not work. I can't play any game or move to different tabs from the main dashboard. Any idea?
Thema:

Did anyone's dashboard change back to the original 8 tab one?

1. Did anyone's dashboard change back to the original 8 tab one? - Similar Threads - Did anyone's dashboard

2. I can't join the rtx worlds. Did anyone else have this issue?

in XboX Insiders
    I can't join the rtx worlds. Did anyone else have this issue?: I looked up rtx on the worlds and nothing showed. Does anyone know what to do? submitted by /u/Todd4683 [link] [comments]
  3. Did anyone play Turtles in Time Reshelled?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Did anyone play Turtles in Time Reshelled?: Sounds like fun. Wish I'd played it on my 360. 3963f246-72ed-47a0-920c-5d6027646a77
  4. Did the update break anyone else's console?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Did the update break anyone else's console?: So last night I got on to watch some YouTube, but I got the same error code as everyone else. I just turned off my xbox and went to bed. When I wake up this morning and turn on my xbox I get a...
  5. WOW: Has anyone else tried to download the farcry 5 lost on Mars I did and for some reason it ...

in XboX Networking Hardware
    WOW: Has anyone else tried to download the farcry 5 lost on Mars I did and for some reason it ...: WOW (ISPs): Has anyone else tried to download the farcry 5 lost on Mars I did and for some reason it gav Vietnam You may need to call phone support directly. The phone numbers are listed online....
  6. Where did all my collections go? Does anyone monitor this forum?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where did all my collections go? Does anyone monitor this forum?: Where did all my collections go? Does anyone monitor this forum? 841e8ba9-7d7a-409f-b7d7-eb655821432d
  7. i can party chat with anyone but i can't message with anyone??? Help... i even did the phone ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    i can party chat with anyone but i can't message with anyone??? Help... i even did the phone ...: i can party chat with anyone but i can't message with anyone??? Help... i even did the phone verify! does anyone else have the same issue??? My account is in good standing, never had party chat...
  8. Xbox live gold rocket league bundle-did anyone else see it?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live gold rocket league bundle-did anyone else see it?: 5 days ago, my Xbox gold ran out. the next day when I went to renew it, I saw on my home screen, "Go gold now and get WHAT?" I clicked it and it told me if I went gold for a month then I get...
  9. Did anyone else's error code change when they reset their network?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Did anyone else's error code change when they reset their network?: my error 0x87e107f9 changed to 0x80072efe after resetting the network. Thing still signs into live, still gives the error message when trying to open YouTube, any games, etc; except now it's a...
  10. Did anyone get it fixed by now ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Did anyone get it fixed by now ?: I've never even used my xbox one to play a game on! Or download any large ****! All I use it for is to watch netflix and youtube on my tv like **** are you serious, I could of just bought a Wii,...