Did Gears of War 5 shutdown Xbox Live?

Discus and support Did Gears of War 5 shutdown Xbox Live? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I been anticipating to get on the Gears of War 5 all day just to come home moments ago to find out Xbox Live is shutdown. I cannot sign into my profile... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by DeltaDiva187, Sep 9, 2019.

1. DeltaDiva187
    DeltaDiva187 Guest

I been anticipating to get on the Gears of War 5 all day just to come home moments ago to find out Xbox Live is shutdown. I cannot sign into my profile and no access to my hundreds of games. However Gears 5 is the only game listed.

Does anyone know how long this will be out? Will I get compensated for my money and time to play the game early and have no access to it because I have no access to my Xbox Live profile?

Inquiring minds want to know!

:)

DeltaDiva187, Sep 9, 2019
  2. OOPSOFFLINE Win User

But its not it xbox trying to drop to huge games at once not a good move
  3. DeltaDiva187 Win User

All my games are DLs and I game online. I have no access to my profile.

It is not the end of the world I been dealing with Xbox , PS4, Atari, Nintendo since the beginning. A lot invested in the industry.

I would be nice however to be compensated for time lost and extra money spent to play early.
  4. iRespect L8 Win User

I recommend you visit this link https://support.gearsofwar.com case is still having problems with the game
  5. Fl0ydPinkert0n Win User

This long! this is terrible! Wanting to play the anticipated Gears 5 and cant even do that! We need money back for this time wasted that we cannot play! There should be some type of compensation for this, this is too many hours down! Plus no updates
    or information on when its going to be back up and running...left in the dark here and highly upset being an avid daily xbox member and player!
    I'm playing offline right now.

And there have been updates on the Service Status page, Xbox Support on Twitter, and on the Gears site and Twitter.

https://support.xbox.com/xbox-live-status

https://twitter.com/XboxSupport

https://twitter.com/CoalitionGears

https://www.gears5.com/status
  6. OOPSOFFLINE Win User

Is gears of war really worth all this bs its a garbage game anyways
Thema:

1. Did Gears of War 5 shutdown Xbox Live? - Similar Threads - Did Gears War

2. Did not get my gears of war code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Did not get my gears of war code: I got a Xbox and it said there would be a gears of war 4 code emailed to me but they did not 72c08912-101b-447b-8cbe-15596bb223e1
  3. Still did not recieve codes for Gears of War Collection

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Still did not recieve codes for Gears of War Collection: Recently I purchased Gears of War 4 via the Microsoft Store. It is been said that everyone who bought this game before December 31 will receive codes for all other games in Gears of War series....
  4. Still did not recieve codes for Gears of War Collection.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Still did not recieve codes for Gears of War Collection.: Hello, how are you?I read that if you buy Gears of War 4 before December 31 you will get a message with codes to download Gears of War 1, 2, 3 and Judgement. I bought the new Xbox One S Gears of...
  5. Gears of war collection - did not receive codes or downloads

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Gears of war collection - did not receive codes or downloads: Hello, I purchased the 2tb Xbox one S limited edition Gears of War console, installed GoW 4 and played the game while signed in to Xbox live. I have not received the codes for the other four...
  6. Bought Gears of War 4 and did not receive my codes for other gears. Please help.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Bought Gears of War 4 and did not receive my codes for other gears. Please help.: I bought Gears of War 4 but I never recieved the codes for the previous Gears of War games. Help! 23bfd884-ab10-4adc-bba4-0ec23018ea55
  7. November 16, 2016, buy Gears of War 4, did not receive Gears of War 1,2,3, the code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    November 16, 2016, buy Gears of War 4, did not receive Gears of War 1,2,3, the code: November 16, 2016, buy Gears of War 4, did not receive Gears of War 1,2,3, the code。 f2d10e4d-b2b0-4b09-a111-e47786e61478
  8. Recently Bought Gears Of War 4. Did not come with Stickers. VERY DISSAPOINTED. Want My ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Recently Bought Gears Of War 4. Did not come with Stickers. VERY DISSAPOINTED. Want My ...: Recently Bought Xbox 1 s it came with Gears Of War 4. Did not come with Stickers. VERY DISSAPOINTED. Want My Stickers! Can you please compensate. 16e9d43b-1196-4b81-9127-a9bcebe3ce8b
  9. I did not get the gears of war collection code when I bought the gears of war 4 ultimate ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I did not get the gears of war collection code when I bought the gears of war 4 ultimate ...: I recently aquired the gears of war 4 ultimate edition that came with the limited edition Xbox one s 2tb gears of war edition. I noticed on the Xbox one store that it said when you purchase gears...
  10. The codes sent from gear of war 1 and 3 do not work for me, but the 2 and the judgmen did go ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    The codes sent from gear of war 1 and 3 do not work for me, but the 2 and the judgmen did go ...: The codes sent from gear of war 1 and 3 do not work for me, but the 2 and the judgmen did go down f9786418-cb76-4c70-a44b-490c3fdd29d3