Did I Apply Correctly for xCloud?

Discus and support Did I Apply Correctly for xCloud? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I received the invitation to join the XCloud Beta a week so ago through the Skip-Ahead Reddit. I applied and got an email a day or two later with a... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/JamesEJFox, Oct 26, 2019.

1. Did I Apply Correctly for xCloud?

I received the invitation to join the XCloud Beta a week so ago through the Skip-Ahead Reddit. I applied and got an email a day or two later with a link to follow to (I thought) sign up. I used the code I was given during the sign up process and used MS Authenticator to finish. I installed the Game Streaming App onto my Android phone. I haven't linked my xBox controller to the phone yet. When I start the phone App, it takes me to a Game streaming site that has two choices, "Learn More" or "Sign Out". The main title of the page says "More ways to play". When I press "Learn More" it says "Xbox Game Streaming (Preview)". So, did I sign up or not? Was my application rejected and if so, do they inform you of that or leave you hanging? Should I repeat the Registration Process?

submitted by /u/JamesEJFox
    [link] [comments]

/u/JamesEJFox, Oct 26, 2019
  2. Slow GIN Fizz Win User

[XBOX ONE] Headset adapter constantly freezes controller and doesn't recognize headsets

This happened pretty often on old controller firmware. I would attempt to update the firmware again in hopes that it resolves your issue. Maybe the update was bad or did not get applied correctly.

Hope this helps,

Karen
  3. GreenieSpunky Win User

Childs accounts are visible at the microsoft family, but not at xbox family

Hi, I have exactly the same problem

Parent GT = (works correctly, applied to windows family and xbox family)

Parent GT = Fantomime (works correctly, applied to windows family and xbox family)

Child GT = ShutBubbles1867 (works correctly, applied to windows family and xbox family)

Child GT = RiverPainter782 (Does not work - only attached to windows, not xbox)

Please help

Thanks so much.
  4. Dend97 Win User

Issue with Halo 4 double XP

make sure you apply the codes correctly
  5. Pedro MD11 Win User

Can't configure manual DNS settings

I've set up wireless again afterwards and my settings were correctly applied.
  6. Patches709 Win User

Update failed message displayed when hard drive is installed

To update:

This morning I did some more forum searching and found instructions for how to delete the problem system update.

From Settings -> Storage:

Press LB, RB, X, LB, RB, X. Then delete system update. After doing this the update redownloaded, applied, and now functions correctly.
Thema:

Did I Apply Correctly for xCloud?

1. Did I Apply Correctly for xCloud? - Similar Threads - Did Apply Correctly

2. Why did i buy a Xbox One X i should have bought a PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why did i buy a Xbox One X i should have bought a PC: Buying a Xbox One X that cost $500+ should never become a game of Russian roulette when it comes to quality. I spent hard earned money for a 1 year experience.???? :\ Ill fill you in on the...
  3. Don’t worry all my fellow insiders, Xbox did reveal on Twitter that the servers were going...

in XboX Insiders
    Don’t worry all my fellow insiders, Xbox did reveal on Twitter that the servers were going...: submitted by /u/Deeeznutzz27 [link] [comments]
  4. Did Microsoft just create an XBox account for me?

in XBoX on Windows
    Did Microsoft just create an XBox account for me?: I opened up Solitaire to try to learn the game rules for a class project, and after a minute or two it logged me into an account I'd never heard of. Apparently now I'm RockMango757131 which is not...
  5. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate did not give me an option to purchase 3 months.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate did not give me an option to purchase 3 months.: I just purchased the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate today and it is the first time I have purchased the Ultimate edition. On the first page of the Game Pass site it said 'Get 3 Months of Game Pass...
  6. I just did the 4,500 for today bonus points and I normally have them register right away...

in XBoX on Mobile
    I just did the 4,500 for today bonus points and I normally have them register right away...: 4,500 points from today's bonus not been added and they normally register right away so not so why are the 4,500 not registering form todays holiday bonus. 73b93541-0160-48c1-ab6a-d0962c8b516f
  7. did you seriously release reach without crossplay?!

in XBoX on Windows
    did you seriously release reach without crossplay?!: do you plan on shooting yourself in the foot until the platform completely dies? i mean really, why bother putting it ON GAME PASS if i cant play with friends on XBOX? i mean.. why bother? its not...
  8. Why did my gamertag change on Master Chief Collection PC?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why did my gamertag change on Master Chief Collection PC?: I just bought the MCC on Steam, and I created a new Microsoft account. After creating an approved gamertag I wanted, I loaded up the game to find it had stuck me with a default gamertag. Why did...
  9. Why did i can't make my first subscription on Xbox Game Pass for PC for 1 dollar?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why did i can't make my first subscription on Xbox Game Pass for PC for 1 dollar?: [img] Only full price, is my first subscription on this program. 75ee0954-8ac6-4236-bfbc-466199b9cf91
  10. 33% discount for Xbox Live Gold did not apply as advertised

in XBoX on Consoles
    33% discount for Xbox Live Gold did not apply as advertised: I had to pay the full amount (~£40) to renew my Xbox One Live Gold subscription. However, the advertisement I followed (see the attached image), stated otherwise. This was misleading and I would...