Did i get console banned?

Discus and support Did i get console banned? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have not been able to connect to xbox live and it just kicked me offline please help dea9ef0e-56ba-40fe-a87e-9c8b0f5c1c73 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by they hate Gabe, Jul 11, 2019.

1. Did i get console banned?

I have not been able to connect to xbox live and it just kicked me offline please help

:)

they hate Gabe, Jul 11, 2019
  2. XBF Ruben D Win User

Hello there,

Thank you for posting on Xbox Forums. In regards to this issue, have you checked the
    Enforcement Website to see if there is an enforcement action on your account? If not, I would recommend checking the website for any enforcement actions on your account. I would also
    suggest checking your
    Network connection
    to see if maybe the console is having an issue connecting to your network.

If you have any other questions please feel free to reply back letting us know. Thank you again for posting on Xbox Forums.
  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

If your console is banned, a message would show on your console when you connect to Xbox live, that the console is banned. If you are not getting that, then you probably have a connection issue with your Xbox or your internet. Try turning off your internet,
    and your Xbox, and turn them on again, hopefully you will now be able to connect.
  4. Internet Expert Win User

did I get banned

To check if your account has any active suspensions, you can log on to
    http://enforcement.xbox.com
    and review your Enforcement history (click the orange hammer).
  5. XBLRewards8 Win User

I did not get rewards

Hello mmpp15,

We see that you were awarded for your purchases in December 2015. You can see a complete history of your Credit and deposit events from the MyStatement on the MyRewards page. You can then use the dates listed for your deposits to see their deposit as currency
    from your commerce page at (https://commerce.microsoft.com/), where they will be listed as a refund with a negative amount.

Regarding VIP, from the FAQ:

Will my Star Rank change from year to year?

In September 2015, a year after we first launched MyVIP, we re-evaluated the program and made adjustments where necessary. In order to respond to our growing membership numbers and expanded regions, we adjusted the levels of MyVIP to better focus on offering
    additional monthly missions and other ways to earn for more members around the globe.

Based on community feedback from our members, there was some confusion about when and how MyVIP would be recalibrated on a yearly basis. In order to simplify and streamline the process, and to let you know exactly how much time you have to build your rank,
    moving forward we will recalibrate your Star Rank progress based on the calendar year. That means you currently have until December 31, 2017 to boost your starting 2018 MyVIP Star Rank, which will be based on your overall spend between January 1 to December
    31, 2017.

In the future, we will consistently recalibrate your MyVIP Star Rank based on your calendar year spend from January 1 to December 31. We are also continually focusing on adding even more ways to Reward our most loyal VIP members with additional special offers
    and VIP Exclusives events, as well as with the addition of the new MyVIP page and expanded MyVIP experience.

6. ngocphi Win User

Did I get hacked?

are you sure a sibling didn't just go into your settings

it seems more like a sibling prank then a actual compromise

you can call support if you feel it was done by anyone outside your family or your account has been compromised but usually they make purchases not do funny things with your avatar (except modify it to make it blue or something)
Thema:

1. Did i get console banned? - Similar Threads - Did console banned

2. Which console did you start with?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Which console did you start with?: I grow up with a NES and a game gear, later SNES, no way back from here. 735f97a5-09ae-4475-9801-6932610a6dea
  3. How many years have you been gaming and which console did you start on?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How many years have you been gaming and which console did you start on?: I've been playing since mid to late 80's. My first "console" was the commedore 64. I have been a avid fan of Microsoft for many many years tho and have had a solid subscription to xbox live and...
  4. 14 Week suspension for entire Xbox One (S) console for something I have not done or did :(

in XBoX on Consoles
    14 Week suspension for entire Xbox One (S) console for something I have not done or did :(: Hello, Hope you are having a great day. I own an Xbox One (S) and I have gotten an Xbox (Console) Ban for somethings I have not done or did. I have 2 accounts, and [Mod Removed]. On [Mod Removed],...
  5. Why Did My Console Get Suspended?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why Did My Console Get Suspended?: I have a question for the Enforcement team. Why did my console get suspended? I don't remember doing anything wrong with my account or xbox. In the morning of the day before i got suspended i was...
  6. My console is banned. I never in my life did mod.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My console is banned. I never in my life did mod.: I wasnt in a xbox live party in weeks i havent text on xbox in a long time. I was using hotspot playing madden than my game cut off. 0d6d7bb1-2493-461d-b060-b0e357fb47de
  7. My Xbox One Console Has Been Banned After 1 Year of Using it! PLEASE FIX BECAUSE I DID NOTHING ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox One Console Has Been Banned After 1 Year of Using it! PLEASE FIX BECAUSE I DID NOTHING ...: I recently got a message on my console saying I got a ban, but I never cheated, said anything bad to anyone or anything else! My parents worked hard buying it for me! My serial number is [Mod...
  8. My Xbox is console banned and I did nothing.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox is console banned and I did nothing.: My Xbox one was console banned out of nowhere. I don't cheat or abuse other players, I don't even play all that often. The only thing I feel like it could be is that I open my Xbox one to clean...
  9. Why has my new Xbox one console being banned for i did noting wrong now i am really mad ok ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why has my new Xbox one console being banned for i did noting wrong now i am really mad ok ...: Hello xbox i want my new Xbox one console unbanned please ok im so angry and pissed off about this i did nothing wrong just playing online now can you please lift the ban im begging please FFS...
  10. My console got banned and I need it looked into because I did for it to get banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    My console got banned and I need it looked into because I did for it to get banned: my console got banned and I did nothing for it to get banned people me as a scammer and a hacker but I'm o d I need my console back f1c0c4b1-fca8-4aea-abbe-c630bd40ee57