Did it get repaired?

Discus and support Did it get repaired? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So sent my xbox one back in for repair in Dec. for disc drive error. Lets jump ahead a month and a half, at work wife lets me know it finally has... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by CrazyKraka, Feb 7, 2014.

1. CrazyKraka
    CrazyKraka Guest

Did it get repaired?

So sent my xbox one back in for repair in Dec. for disc drive error. Lets jump ahead a month and a half, at work wife lets me know it finally has returned in the mail. Get home let it do its update, start installing games 1 by 1(didnt play any of them)
    just wanted them installed so I could spend the weekend playing w/e game i wanted to without waiting. 3-4 hours later look at the screen, installation error!. Disc wont eject, so do it manually. Disc tray failure again. Call support and he walks me through
    a hard reset and F-me it worked. Sweet back to installing DR3. 10 mins latter and it happens again. Hard reset countless times, pray, everything you can. Long behold the system is broken just as I sent it out but with a scratch across the top of it(above
    the disc tray) from some retard who works at the repair facility using a box knife to open a Priority mail box. SO THANK YOU Microsoft for being aw full in more ways then one. Makes me wonder if they even fixed my system or from it being bounced around on
    a airplane, and truck it worked when the received it said F-It and sent it right back? Either way guess i get to go another 1.5 months without a system. Maybe one day someone with power will open their eyes and see the -5% of people they are *** awfully.

:)

CrazyKraka, Feb 7, 2014
  2. How did it get here?

Guess what... Australian XBL and PSN STILL don't have "How the Saints saved Christmas" yet... we'll get it... at Christmas next year >.<

Deaths Head 200, Feb 7, 2014
  3. Photonimus
    Photonimus Guest
    How did it get here?

Oh I have no dreams or speculations or any notion of any kind that it will be anything but pure wretched excrement, but I'm one of those weird types that pays the extra for all the crap, even if the game sucks. SR4 may suck, but it's still playable suckiness,
    so I milk it.

Photonimus, Feb 7, 2014
  4. CrazyKraka
    CrazyKraka Guest

Did it get repaired?

Guess the other question I have is i dont read anyone with the same disc drive faiulre as im having. System does 0. wont pull the disc in wont eject it(when stuck) just is worthless is this a different problem?

CrazyKraka, Feb 7, 2014
  5. Van Hellsyng Win User

Did not get code!

I have not received my code either and I met all of the qualifications. How do I get this corrected.
  6. Eggnogga Win User

Did not get points

Sorry. For as long as there is competition, there will always be cheaters/quitters. It's just the crappy way it is.
  7. baysick Win User

Did not get points

I been playing FIFA for years now and I have never had this problems on any FIFA game before, they really need to do something about it because its not fair to b loosing points if my opponents quit or watever....
  8. Eggnogga Win User

Did not get points

It's been like this for a few years now. If the opponent quits in the first 15 minutes, irregardless of score, the match doesn't count. Post-15 minutes, you'll be awared a 3-0 victory.
  9. dca7789 Win User

Did not get code!

they are still sending out codes
Thema:

Did it get repaired?

1. Did it get repaired? - Similar Threads - Did repaired

2. Mic icon with line through it. Did this ever get resolved?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mic icon with line through it. Did this ever get resolved?: My son's xbox is showing the mic icon with a line through it. I do see that this is a common problem, but can't seem to find the fix that actually works. We have tried all the recommended...
  3. Did the update break anyone else's console?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Did the update break anyone else's console?: So last night I got on to watch some YouTube, but I got the same error code as everyone else. I just turned off my xbox and went to bed. When I wake up this morning and turn on my xbox I get a...
  4. Uninstalled game and it did not free up space.

in XBoX on Windows
    Uninstalled game and it did not free up space.: The way this app manages data is terrible. I cant even see where the games are installed or how much space it is taking. I uninstalled a game and none of the space was freed up. So apparntly the...
  5. Why did the UI change in the Beta?

in XboX Insiders
    Why did the UI change in the Beta?: I joined the XBOX Beta Preview just after Gears 5 /Borderlands 3 came out. Joined the Delta Ring. I really liked the look of the new UI. Today I just noticed that the UI has just been changed back...
  6. Where did the Xbox One S Vertical Stand Go?!?! [Australia]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where did the Xbox One S Vertical Stand Go?!?! [Australia]: ANSWERS.MICROSOFT.COM/EN-AU DOESN'T EXIST Where did the Xbox One S Vertical Stand go????? it is not available in Physical Locations Nor is available on Microsoft's official website. So where is...
  7. Where did my Evolve Ultimate Edition that was free go

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where did my Evolve Ultimate Edition that was free go: I got the digital version of Evolve that was the ultimate edition and i cant seem to find it now i think this is unfair sense i owned the game and its not there i bought stuff on it aswell...
  8. What has happended to my repair? What did they repair ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What has happended to my repair? What did they repair ?: Hi all. I have recently sent my Xbox one x for repair as it kept having the start up error E codes. I am wondering what happened with my repair and what thye repaired? any ideas how i might...
  9. I did not receive email confirmation after 24 hours of my repair order for my Xbox one console

in XBoX on Consoles
    I did not receive email confirmation after 24 hours of my repair order for my Xbox one console: Hello, I did not receive email confirmation after 24 hours of my repair order for my Xbox one console, I checked my junk mail folder. Date of the order : Oct. 06, 2017 Order number :...
  10. Sent my XBOX One in for repair under the warranty - Got it back voided Warranty, I did nothing ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sent my XBOX One in for repair under the warranty - Got it back voided Warranty, I did nothing ...: I sent my XBOX One, that is approximately 9 months old in for Warranty repair. It will not stay on. They sent it back to me with a letter saying I had opened or modified it and the warranty was...