Did not get Apex coins

Discus and support Did not get Apex coins in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; So 3 days ago I bought the xbox live gold 1month subscription and it said I would get 1000 apex coins with it I bought it using my xbox one s store by... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by ShivanshShekhar父, Apr 16, 2019.

1. Did not get Apex coins

So 3 days ago I bought the xbox live gold 1month subscription and it said I would get 1000 apex coins with it I bought it using my xbox one s store by a credit card its been 72 hours but no apex coins why I checked my email as well

My purchase was made in India

:)

ShivanshShekhar父, Apr 16, 2019
  2. ShivanshShekhar父 Win User

Did not get Apex coins

That the tab right of guide when I press guide on the controller ?
  3. Smwutches Win User

Did not get Apex coins

It's your messages over Live.
  4. XBF Brad A Win User

Did not get Apex coins

Hi Shivansh,

Thanks for coming to the forums with your question. With promotions like these when purchased through Xbox/Microsoft store you will get a Xbox message for the 1000 coins. It also states this on the
    promotion on the bottom.

To redeem, a digital code for 1,000 Apex Legends coins will be sent to your Xbox Message Centre on your Xbox One console by 6/30/2019.

As this states it can take up to June 30 2019 for the code for apex coins.

Thanks

Brad
  5. ShivanshShekhar父 Win User

Did not get Apex coins

Thank you guys just reedemed 1000 Apex Coins will use them for next season's battle pass cause Wild Frontier [Mod Removed - Inappropriate].
  6. ShivanshShekhar父 Win User

Did not get Apex coins

Will I still get the message if my Xbox Live Gold ends or am I [Mod Removed - Inappropriate]?
Thema:

Did not get Apex coins

1. Did not get Apex coins - Similar Threads - Did Apex coins

2. Don’t worry all my fellow insiders, Xbox did reveal on Twitter that the servers were going...

in XboX Insiders
    Don’t worry all my fellow insiders, Xbox did reveal on Twitter that the servers were going...: submitted by /u/Deeeznutzz27 [link] [comments]
  3. Did Microsoft just create an XBox account for me?

in XBoX on Windows
    Did Microsoft just create an XBox account for me?: I opened up Solitaire to try to learn the game rules for a class project, and after a minute or two it logged me into an account I'd never heard of. Apparently now I'm RockMango757131 which is not...
  4. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate did not give me an option to purchase 3 months.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate did not give me an option to purchase 3 months.: I just purchased the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate today and it is the first time I have purchased the Ultimate edition. On the first page of the Game Pass site it said 'Get 3 Months of Game Pass...
  5. I just did the 4,500 for today bonus points and I normally have them register right away...

in XBoX on Mobile
    I just did the 4,500 for today bonus points and I normally have them register right away...: 4,500 points from today's bonus not been added and they normally register right away so not so why are the 4,500 not registering form todays holiday bonus. 73b93541-0160-48c1-ab6a-d0962c8b516f
  6. did you seriously release reach without crossplay?!

in XBoX on Windows
    did you seriously release reach without crossplay?!: do you plan on shooting yourself in the foot until the platform completely dies? i mean really, why bother putting it ON GAME PASS if i cant play with friends on XBOX? i mean.. why bother? its not...
  7. Why did my gamertag change on Master Chief Collection PC?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why did my gamertag change on Master Chief Collection PC?: I just bought the MCC on Steam, and I created a new Microsoft account. After creating an approved gamertag I wanted, I loaded up the game to find it had stuck me with a default gamertag. Why did...
  8. Did not receive Apex coins

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Did not receive Apex coins: Hello, So i bought the 1$ month of live gold with the 1000 apex coins offer about two weeks ago but i already used my credit card for this offer on one of my relative's account so i was wondering...
  9. Why did my Xbox One download Apex Legends on its own?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why did my Xbox One download Apex Legends on its own?: Sooo, I'm not really sure how else to say this. I just got home from work and turned on my Xbox to a notification that said "Apex Legends Ready to Start." However, I never started a download for...
  10. Forza Motorsport 6 APEX for Windows did not start.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Motorsport 6 APEX for Windows did not start.: Since two days, Forza Motorsports 6 Apex, didnot start. I get a white Screen, then i fall back to desktop. 8ded1191-1376-4798-80f5-33a756f3d479