Did not get the Golden God achievemement.

Discus and support Did not get the Golden God achievemement. in XBoX Rewards to solve the problem; My Xbox live Gold membership has been auto-renewing for like 6 years or so now. However, I have not received the Golden God achievement. I also dont... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards' started by U lN I O lN, May 11, 2018.

1. U lN I O lN
    U lN I O lN Guest

My Xbox live Gold membership has been auto-renewing for like 6 years or so now. However, I have not received the Golden God achievement. I also dont think I am getting gems accurately for the "total Spend".

:)

U lN I O lN, May 11, 2018
  2. Sal Eedy
    Sal Eedy Guest
    missing gems and completed challenge

I've had my Xbox Live Gold subscription since at least May 9, 2017 (and recently renewed for several more months), yet I did not get my 400 gems for completing the 'Golden God' challenge.

Sal Eedy, May 11, 2018
  3. RenatoGuga
    RenatoGuga Guest
    did not release MS error

release my medals and awards golden age and golden god I am 3 consecutive years in gold

did not release MS error

RenatoGuga, May 11, 2018
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Gems only started on October 1. So it's not possible to have completed that challenge yet since it hasn't been available for a year.

In order for support to check into your other gems, you'll need to post in the support section of this forum.

Smwutches, May 11, 2018
  5. Kenneth_S.
    Kenneth_S. Guest
    Ahh, yes. The Golden God Achievement. Yes, if it only could be obtained, eh? It would indeed be so nice.

Kenneth_S., Nov 3, 2018
  6. Smwutches Win User

Gems only started on October 1. So it's not possible to have completed that challenge yet since it hasn't been available for a year.

In order for support to check into your other gems, you'll need to post in the support section of this forum.
  7. Kenneth_S. Win User

Ahh, yes. The Golden God Achievement. Yes, if it only could be obtained, eh? It would indeed be so nice.
  8. XBLRewards3 Win User

did not release MS error

Hi RenatoGuga. This MyChallenge started December 1, 2017. To get the Golden Age and Golden God, you'll need to have 6 months and 12 months from when the offer started.
  9. xXJMXxdLC Win User

Didn't get Golden God Award

Gems only started on October 1. So you would not be awarded for anything done prior to that date. Since the offer hasn't been available for a year, it wouldn't be possible to earn those gems yet.
    Yet? more like never because the program is shutting down, why even make a reward program that will be up for just 6 months, that's something someone would not expect from a big company, shame on you MS.
  10. Smwutches Win User

Didn't get Golden God Award

Gems only started on October 1. So you would not be awarded for anything done prior to that date. Since the offer hasn't been available for a year, it wouldn't be possible to earn those gems yet.
Thema:

1. Did not get the Golden God achievemement. - Similar Threads - Did Golden God

2. fui cobrado 4 reais e não recebi o produto [I was charged 4 reais and did not receive the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    fui cobrado 4 reais e não recebi o produto [I was charged 4 reais and did not receive the...: Comprei a assinatura do xbox game pass que era de 1 real mais mesmo assim foi 4 reais, fui cobrado no cartão mais não recebi o produto e foi como se não tivesse comprado mais tenho a comprovação...
  3. New Update did not fix 4K Capture issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    New Update did not fix 4K Capture issue: We still not able to 4K capture and that last update from 28.5 /10.0.19041.2494 (rs_xbox_release_2005.200522-1800) did not fix the issue yet. Solution for that issue is in this update:...
  4. I cancelled my Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription but all it did was take away my Gold...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I cancelled my Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription but all it did was take away my Gold...: Last month, I bought the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate using the £1 deal as I wanted to try it out. A month goes by and I loved the pass completely but due to monetary issues, I wanted to downgrade back...
  5. How to redeem fortnite v bucks on xbox one console, went thru Epic but they did not...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to redeem fortnite v bucks on xbox one console, went thru Epic but they did not...: Want to use v-bucks on fortnite. Can't redeem code thru microsofty. was to do? b2875c97-ffae-4f47-a7fe-2c8e0e1e0b56
  6. Code of enforcement team did a gamertag change

in XBoX on Consoles
    Code of enforcement team did a gamertag change: I’ve been playing on xbox live for over 6 months now as [mod removed]. A few hours ago microsofts code of enforcement people changed my gamertag. My question is why? There’s nothing offensive or...
  7. Did anyone's dashboard change back to the original 8 tab one?

in XboX Insiders
    Did anyone's dashboard change back to the original 8 tab one?: So about a month ago I got the updated dashboard with the condensed tabs that you were able to move around. Just now I went onto my dashboard and it switched back to the original. Did MS remove...
  8. Did not receive 5 dollars gift

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Did not receive 5 dollars gift: Hello Just ask that i did not receive 5 dollars gift Thanks for helping ac828c29-2b41-443b-8beb-fea4962615fb
  9. FUI COBRADO E NÃO RECEBI O PRODUTO[Translation-I WAS CHARGED AND I DID NOT RECEIVE THE PRODUCT]

in XBoX on Consoles
    FUI COBRADO E NÃO RECEBI O PRODUTO[Translation-I WAS CHARGED AND I DID NOT RECEIVE THE PRODUCT]: Boa Tarde...!!! Fiz a compra de 4 jogos na Xbox Live. Fui cobrado no cartão de credito na mesma hora e no fim do Download aparece a informação que "NÃO FOI POSSÍVEL CONCLUIR O DOWNLOAD" Minha...
  10. I need help please been banned i did nothing wrong i only play by myself and my cousins

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need help please been banned i did nothing wrong i only play by myself and my cousins: Hi i was oneday playing fortnite with my cousin and we made a looking for group post to play with people for a Fortnite Fashion Show then 1 hour later i get a ban saying all of this below i dont...