did not receieve redeemed reward

Discus and support did not receieve redeemed reward in XBoX Rewards to solve the problem; so i just spent some gems for the visa prepaid card..an email came with a code but the code does not seem...long enough when i paste it in where it... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards' started by Zushakon205, Jun 18, 2018.

1. Zushakon205
    Zushakon205 Guest

so i just spent some gems for the visa prepaid card..an email came with a code but the code does not seem...long enough when i paste it in where it says where to redeem it

:)

Zushakon205, Jun 18, 2018
  2. MasterMind7
    MasterMind7 Guest
    Did not recieve my gift card

did not receive my gift card I redeemed with my reward points

MasterMind7, Jun 18, 2018
  3. Eleluku
    Eleluku Guest
    My VIP Vault

Over a week ago I redeemed two 5,000 Reward Credits. I haven't received an email regarding this yet. I did today redeem two $5 Visa Prepaid Reward Cards and received emails immediately afterwards. Are the two 5,000 Reward Credits that I redeemed still pending? Please
    advise.

Eleluku, Jun 18, 2018
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Smwutches, Jun 18, 2018
  5. Zushakon205
    Zushakon205 Guest
    Zushakon205, Jun 18, 2018
  6. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    Yeah, for some reason the wrong instructions were sent recently.

Smwutches, Jun 18, 2018
  7. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest
    Hello,

Apologies for the confusion. Here are the redemption instructions that should have been in your email:

To redeem your prize from a browser:

• Go to www.prepaiddigitalsolutions.com

• Enter your prepaid digital token

• Immediately use the virtual card to shop online, or choose a physical card that will be mailed directly to you.

XBLRewards8, Nov 3, 2018
  8. Zushakon205 Win User

9. Smwutches Win User

The code needs to be redeemed at http://prepaiddigitalsolutions.com
  10. XBLRewards8 Win User

Hello,

Apologies for the confusion. Here are the redemption instructions that should have been in your email:

To redeem your prize from a browser:

• Go to www.prepaiddigitalsolutions.com

• Enter your prepaid digital token

• Immediately use the virtual card to shop online, or choose a physical card that will be mailed directly to you.
  11. Smwutches Win User

Yeah, for some reason the wrong instructions were sent recently.
  12. StuartATrueRed Win User

Microsoft rewards not working

Thema:

1. did not receieve redeemed reward - Similar Threads - did receieve redeemed

2. Did last xbox one update yesterday, and Microsoft Edge has disappeared from the store/i am...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Did last xbox one update yesterday, and Microsoft Edge has disappeared from the store/i am...: Hello everynone, i hope you can help me. Since the last update yesterday, i am unable to access Microsoft Edge. The app has disapeared from my files, only thing remaining is a blank logo on my...
  3. New To Xbox Insider, Not Sure If I Did Things Right But Minecraft Beta Isn't Working

in XboX Insiders
    New To Xbox Insider, Not Sure If I Did Things Right But Minecraft Beta Isn't Working: As the title says, i'm new to insider. I joined minecraft beta and the features aren't there. Its telling me manage instead of join ( I know that means I joined it and if i want to unroll). If you...
  4. Ddosed in destiny 2 comp have lots of evidence on the 3 people who did it how do i get them...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ddosed in destiny 2 comp have lots of evidence on the 3 people who did it how do i get them...: I feel like these 3 deserve to be punished as they have been doing it for so long you can see in their recent games they boot someone or the whole team every game...
  5. My gamer tag was changed to Quang666#554. I NEVER DID THAT.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My gamer tag was changed to Quang666#554. I NEVER DID THAT.: My gamer tag is . Each time i lig in it signs me in under Quang666#544. I've had the same gamer tag for 12 yrs. And, each time i let g in it ligs me iut saying tgat someones sn. Ive changed my...
  6. $9.99 charge on my card I did not authorize

in XBoX Accessibility
    $9.99 charge on my card I did not authorize: How do I find out who ordered a charge for $9.99 XB MSBILL.INFO 0a4b8cfc-49ff-4d23-9506-3d03b115bbda
  7. Did a factory reset and accidentally deleted some games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Did a factory reset and accidentally deleted some games: I did a factory reset and accidentally deleted some games but can't remember all of them but ghost recon wildlands was one of them, would i be able to get that back from you guys or not really?...
  8. Xbox game bar, why did it not capture my screen?

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox game bar, why did it not capture my screen?: Hi everybody. After one hour of recording my screen for a project with the Xbox game bar on my PC, suddenly it said something like "Your recording did not work, error XXXXXXX" (I can not recall...
  9. I did not get a refund and i didnt know there was refunds at the time i thought that was a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I did not get a refund and i didnt know there was refunds at the time i thought that was a...: I played the games for 30 minutes or 20 minutes and i asked for a refund because that was the other games that i wanted and i did not know that was a old game i thought it was a new game and i...
  10. Promotional code did not work. ///// Kod pomocyjny nie zadziałał.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Promotional code did not work. ///// Kod pomocyjny nie zadziałał.: I used to use Earth skin code in Minecraft for Windows 10 edition, but it didn't work. When I tried to enter it again it was written that it has already been used.I still have this code and email....