Did not receive $5 promotional money

Discus and support Did not receive $5 promotional money in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I had registered 2 receipts in the mounth of may for the $5 back program and only received $5 for one of them. I was guided here through customer... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by PhilliesPhan27, Jun 27, 2014.

1. Did not receive $5 promotional money

I had registered 2 receipts in the mounth of may for the $5 back program and only received $5 for one of them. I was guided here through customer support saying that it would be no problem. Please respond asap

:)

PhilliesPhan27, Jun 27, 2014
  2. Halo WC Voices of War REQ Pack

Did not receive my Halo 5 Voices of War Promotional REQ Pack after viewing the entirety of the Halo World Championships.

Thank you for the support.

Ubernoobslayer2, Jun 27, 2014
  3. Miss Kleo
    Miss Kleo Guest
    Did not receive promotional game codes

Hey Lynch931! It is required that you keep your WLID up to date and accurate but post back and we'll see what we can do for you. Did not receive  promotional money :)

Miss Kleo, Jun 27, 2014
  4. Mister Cizl Win User

Did not receive promotion

Hey AlmasTypeR! Check your Xbox Live messages for more information. Thanks!
  5. XBF Leslie D Win User

72 of my friends got the code for a $10 card and I didn't

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out to us today. I would like to clarify what promotion or sale did you get that was suppose to give you access to the $10 gift card? Usually with our promotions when you're supposed to receive either a code you receive it via your Xbox
    Live messages. Depending on the promotion it can take between 2 weeks - 5 weeks for you to receive any promotional codes.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Promotion

There is a promotion to receive currency if you purchase gold from the Xbox. If you used a prepaid card you would not be eligible for the offer. If you did purchase from the dashboard, you should receive the money in 4 weeks.
  7. Vdeathrow93 Win User

Have not received the 5 game codes either

When did you renew your subscription? It takes 6-8 weeks after the promotion ends to receive your promotional items (aka the 5 game cpdes). You do not get the games at time of purchase of the subscription nor is the time it takes to receive them determined
    by when your purchased it.
  8. Jerbear 8D Win User

Did not receive promotion game

Yes, but do you think changing my gamertag had anything to do with it, the delay I mean?
Thema:

Did not receive $5 promotional money

1. Did not receive $5 promotional money - Similar Threads - Did receive promotional

2. Did not receive promotional fortnite v bucks

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Did not receive promotional fortnite v bucks: Subscribed xboxlivegold membership on dec7 . Did not recieve my promotional fortnite v bucks yet 54b3df10-10cf-445a-9027-14da9467e9ac
  3. Did not receive credit for febuary movie promotion

in XBoX Rewards
    Did not receive credit for febuary movie promotion: There was a promo for buying 5 Oscar movies on sale for 4.99 and getting $25 back. I have not been credited with the money even though I bought the movies within the stipulated time frame. Has...
  4. Did not receive Huntress Figurehead in Sea of Thieves for watching the Gamescom Promotion on ...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Did not receive Huntress Figurehead in Sea of Thieves for watching the Gamescom Promotion on ...: What do I have to do to get my figurehead? Everyone else has theirs. I have screenshots as proof as well. Get it together Xbox... 41ad7be0-bf80-403a-98d0-bc862ee05259
  5. Did not receive 3 months of XBL promotion code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Did not receive 3 months of XBL promotion code: I bought 3 months of XBL from the home screen on the dashboard because I would receive 3 free but never got the code for the free 3 months. Any mods out there that can help me with this? I...
  6. I need assistance for a promotion in February that I did not receive

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I need assistance for a promotion in February that I did not receive: Early February 2018 I participated in a promotion that was "Get 6 MOS Xbox live for the price of 3!" My current yearly subscription was about to end so I purchased two 3 month subscriptions which...
  7. Purchased something through a promotion and did not receive the promotion.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Purchased something through a promotion and did not receive the promotion.: I recently purchased 1000 V-Bucks for $9.99 through Mixer’s 24/7 HypeZone Fortnite stream and it said that I’d receive a $5 gift card for purchasing them but I never received the gift card....
  8. Did not receive 3 months token for gold live in Jan 2018 promotion

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Did not receive 3 months token for gold live in Jan 2018 promotion: Hi. I January 2018 I bought a 3 months gold membership which at the time was due to come with an extra 3 month token as a promotion. Token was due vuie email by 15th March 2018 but never received...
  9. Did not receive Sea of Thieves MixPot promotion

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Did not receive Sea of Thieves MixPot promotion: hey guys, I watched the first episode of Inside Xbox on my Mixer App on my Xbox but have not yet received my Sea of Thieves MixPot promotion. Thanks in advance for your help! -...
  10. Did not receive Mercenary code from 3 months live promotion

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Did not receive Mercenary code from 3 months live promotion: Hello, I purchased 3 month of live from microsoft's website not too long ago. It was advertised with a Sea of Thieves promotion for the Mercenary cosmetics. I received the code for Live almost...