Did not receive Apex coins

Discus and support Did not receive Apex coins in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hello, So i bought the 1$ month of live gold with the 1000 apex coins offer about two weeks ago but i already used my credit card for this offer on... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by WarrantClover77, May 25, 2019.

1. Did not receive Apex coins

Hello,

So i bought the 1$ month of live gold with the 1000 apex coins offer about two weeks ago but i already used my credit card for this offer on one of my relative's account so i was wondering : is the code just a bit long to arrive or is the offer only available
    once / credit card ?

Thanks for your answers.

:)

WarrantClover77, May 25, 2019
  2. JUST DO IT415 Win User

apex coins

Sometimes I have to close the game and restart the game to receive the Apex coins. That would usually fix the delay but if you did purchase, you'll receive your Apex coins.
  3. Smwutches Win User

As previously stated, the terms for that promotion stated you should receive the code on or by 06/30/2019.
  4. CQQT Win User

it just takes a little while that's all :(
  5. ChaoticLlama42 Win User

my friend only got their code the other day it just takes a while
  6. LucasSkyFall Win User

many people with this problem recently. Better try contacting support by reporting the problem or even with the game producer. Since the promotion was offered by both.
Thema:

1. Did not receive Apex coins - Similar Threads - Did receive Apex

2. Account transfer did not receive my rewards points

in XBoX on Mobile
    Account transfer did not receive my rewards points: Hey during my account transfer after being hacked i lost my rewards account and lost all points this is sad bc i was saving them up for a 10-20 dollar gift card c64be75e-ffc5-42f6-a573-51223fa71407
  3. Did not receive Minecraft Coins after purchase via Windows 10.

in XBoX on Windows
    Did not receive Minecraft Coins after purchase via Windows 10.: This may be a little long, I'll try and make it short. Saturday, June 6th, I went to make a purchase of $19.99 package for Minecoins via Windows 10. I received the notice that the purchase was...
  4. did not receive my Xbox Gamepass perks for PSO2 PC

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    did not receive my Xbox Gamepass perks for PSO2 PC: As the subject says, I did not and could not access my Perks for Pso2, and I need help with that. I've been subbed to the ultimate gamepass since May 20th. best regards....
  5. Paypal did a payment to microsoft without autorization and i dont receive anything

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Paypal did a payment to microsoft without autorization and i dont receive anything: Paypal notified me about a payment to microsoft that I didn't authorize, $139 MXN, and my account doesnt received game pass nor gold, my money just disappeared e34ba9d7-4dda-4bd8-ba7b-d2be7b8544f5
  6. fui cobrado 4 reais e não recebi o produto [I was charged 4 reais and did not receive the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    fui cobrado 4 reais e não recebi o produto [I was charged 4 reais and did not receive the...: Comprei a assinatura do xbox game pass que era de 1 real mais mesmo assim foi 4 reais, fui cobrado no cartão mais não recebi o produto e foi como se não tivesse comprado mais tenho a comprovação...
  7. Did not receive 5 dollars gift

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Did not receive 5 dollars gift: Hello Just ask that i did not receive 5 dollars gift Thanks for helping ac828c29-2b41-443b-8beb-fea4962615fb
  8. FUI COBRADO E NÃO RECEBI O PRODUTO[Translation-I WAS CHARGED AND I DID NOT RECEIVE THE PRODUCT]

in XBoX on Consoles
    FUI COBRADO E NÃO RECEBI O PRODUTO[Translation-I WAS CHARGED AND I DID NOT RECEIVE THE PRODUCT]: Boa Tarde...!!! Fiz a compra de 4 jogos na Xbox Live. Fui cobrado no cartão de credito na mesma hora e no fim do Download aparece a informação que "NÃO FOI POSSÍVEL CONCLUIR O DOWNLOAD" Minha...
  9. I received this in my email, but I did not make this order.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I received this in my email, but I did not make this order.: I received this in my email, but I did not make this order. [img] 51337591-6d51-4997-adbe-559329618bb4
  10. Je n'ai pas reçu le mail pour l'échange de ma manette?[Translation-I did not receive the...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Je n'ai pas reçu le mail pour l'échange de ma manette?[Translation-I did not receive the...: J'ai demander le remplacement de ma manette élite et ai reçu un mail m'informant qu'une personne du support devais m'envoyer un mail avec les informations et consignes suivre dans les 24h mais ne...