Did not receive Apex coins

Discus and support Did not receive Apex coins in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hello, So i bought the 1$ month of live gold with the 1000 apex coins offer about two weeks ago but i already used my credit card for this offer on... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by WarrantClover77, May 25, 2019.

1. Did not receive Apex coins

Hello,

So i bought the 1$ month of live gold with the 1000 apex coins offer about two weeks ago but i already used my credit card for this offer on one of my relative's account so i was wondering : is the code just a bit long to arrive or is the offer only available
    once / credit card ?

Thanks for your answers.

:)

WarrantClover77, May 25, 2019
  2. JUST DO IT415 Win User

apex coins

Sometimes I have to close the game and restart the game to receive the Apex coins. That would usually fix the delay but if you did purchase, you'll receive your Apex coins.
  3. ChaoticLlama42 Win User

my friend only got their code the other day it just takes a while
  4. LucasSkyFall Win User

many people with this problem recently. Better try contacting support by reporting the problem or even with the game producer. Since the promotion was offered by both.
  5. XBF Ezra G Win User

Hi WarrantClover77,

Thanks for your post. The 1000 Apex Coin Promotion will be fulfilled, as stated in the description of the promotion you should receive a digital code via Xbox Message Center by 6/30/2019.

"Bonus Apex Legends coins only available for a limited time from 4/11/2019 9:00 PM PDT through 5/12/2019 11:59 PDT. To redeem, a digital code for 1000 Apex Legends coins will be sent to your Xbox Message Center on your Xbox One console by 6/30/2019."

Here's a link to the store for more information:
    Xbox Live Gold - Microsoft Store

I hope this information helps.
  6. WarrantClover77 Win User

"xbox support is not available"
Thema:

1. Did not receive Apex coins - Similar Threads - Did receive Apex

2. Bought V-buck from the Microsoft store, but did not receive anything.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought V-buck from the Microsoft store, but did not receive anything.: In need of assistance, I bought V-bucks 11 days ago, and still did not receive anything. I bought the V-bucks via the online Microsoft store on my account that is linked with my Xbox, but I am...
  3. Comprei não recebi o produto [Mod Translation - I bought the product I did not receive]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Comprei não recebi o produto [Mod Translation - I bought the product I did not receive]: Comprei um pacote no Minecraft e não o recebi, mesmo o valor já sendo creditado em meu cartão [Mod Translation - I bought a package in Minecraft and did not receive it, even the amount already...
  4. Did not receive COD Points in Call of Duty WW2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Did not receive COD Points in Call of Duty WW2: Hello everyone, I recently purchases Call of Duty WW2 Gold Edition on my Xbox One. The description in microsoft store said that I would receive 1,100 COD Points, but when I opened my game the COD...
  5. Bought 100 dollar xbox gift card but did not receive it on my account

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Bought 100 dollar xbox gift card but did not receive it on my account: Bought xbox one gift card 100 dollar but did not receive bba296e8-cd87-43be-870c-e6d604b4a990
  6. Ebony flintlock pistol SOT did not receive from mixer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ebony flintlock pistol SOT did not receive from mixer: Hello, a little over a week ago I watched a mixer stream from my browser in order to get the flintlock pistol in Sea of Thieves. I have received a message from Xbox 5 days ago quoting "Thank you...
  7. Did not receive Ebon Flintlock

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Did not receive Ebon Flintlock: I watched the entire stream with the correct account. However, I logged in before the stream starting, thus triggering the bug you have just recently started to acknowledge. Please let me know...
  8. Did not receive Ebon Flintlock

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Did not receive Ebon Flintlock: I did not receive the flintlock. I was signed in early, watched the countdown, and entire stream. Any help is appreciated. 00a35097-3fca-4971-82f8-57393292553b
  9. Did not receive Ebon Flintlock

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Did not receive Ebon Flintlock: I tuned in for last week's 'inside xbox' stream on 2019-04-16 to receive the Sea of Thieves in-game Ebon Flintlock skin and have yet to receive it. I was signed in with my Microsoft account at the...
  10. Did not receive Ebon Flintlock

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Did not receive Ebon Flintlock: I watched the Xbox Inside livestream last week from start to end while logged in on a Mixer account that was linked to my Microsoft account yet I didnt receive the ebon flintlock. I submitted a...