Did not receive borderlands vip point a from purchase in sci fi September deal

Discus and support Did not receive borderlands vip point a from purchase in sci fi September deal in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; hello, i purchased a movie during the sci fi september deal on the microsoft store. As part of the promotion i was to receive 10k vip points for... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by JohnBoyJohn4, Sep 25, 2019.

1. JohnBoyJohn4
    JohnBoyJohn4 Guest

hello,

i purchased a movie during the sci fi september deal on the microsoft store. As part of the promotion i was to receive 10k vip points for borderlands 3. To date i have not received those points in either my email or my messages. What is the turnaround for
    this?

:)

JohnBoyJohn4, Sep 25, 2019
  2. XBF Chris J Win User

Hello JohnBoy,

Thank you for posting here on the Xbox forums. Unfortunately, we would not have too much information on this. According to the 2k/Borderlands terms and conditions - "This Program is not in any way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with,
    Microsoft, Epic, Sony or with Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, TWitch, or any other social media platform on which Eligible Activities may take place in connection with this Program."

You can find the terms here : https://borderlands.com/en-US/vip-terms/. They state that you would have received the vip points within 48 hours of qualifying for them.

Hope this helps!
  3. InCaudaVenenum Win User

Game awards

The Outer Worlds looks like a proper sci-fi shooter RPG...still bummed about no Borderlands 3 reveal!
  4. FAT N1NJA PANDA Win User

Halo 4 SWAT

I never understood the appeal of Swat myself, what is the point of playing a sci-fi shooter if you are going to take all of the sci-fi elements out of it
  5. ThisGameIsSucky Win User

Borderlands 3 vip

Borderlands 3 VIP points are redeemable with a valid SHiFT account on the Borderlands website. They are automatically added to your account once its created. As of right now, if you did receive points they're
    linked to your Xbox Live account and should go through once you make a SHiFT account and login on the Borderlands website.

As a side note, if your Borderlands VIP aren't showing up after you sign-in and create an account then it may be possible you are confusing it for another promotion.

Here's a link.

https://borderlands.com/en-US/vip/
  6. BEASTmmb Win User

Defiance - Overrated?

[quote user="UnyoBro"]

Anyone check out the show? Anyone like it? I thought it was pretty bad. It looks like more B rated cringe worthy sci fi from the channel that used to play real sci fi.

[/quote]A couple questions for you. What is real sci fi? Also when has the Syfy channel made anything but B grade sci fi? I liked the show, but I like most Syfy shows.
Thema:

1. Did not receive borderlands vip point a from purchase in sci fi September deal - Similar Threads - Did receive borderlands

2. Bought V-buck from the Microsoft store, but did not receive anything.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought V-buck from the Microsoft store, but did not receive anything.: In need of assistance, I bought V-bucks 11 days ago, and still did not receive anything. I bought the V-bucks via the online Microsoft store on my account that is linked with my Xbox, but I am...
  3. Comprei não recebi o produto [Mod Translation - I bought the product I did not receive]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Comprei não recebi o produto [Mod Translation - I bought the product I did not receive]: Comprei um pacote no Minecraft e não o recebi, mesmo o valor já sendo creditado em meu cartão [Mod Translation - I bought a package in Minecraft and did not receive it, even the amount already...
  4. Did not receive COD Points in Call of Duty WW2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Did not receive COD Points in Call of Duty WW2: Hello everyone, I recently purchases Call of Duty WW2 Gold Edition on my Xbox One. The description in microsoft store said that I would receive 1,100 COD Points, but when I opened my game the COD...
  5. Did not receive Apex coins

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Did not receive Apex coins: Hello, So i bought the 1$ month of live gold with the 1000 apex coins offer about two weeks ago but i already used my credit card for this offer on one of my relative's account so i was wondering...
  6. Bought 100 dollar xbox gift card but did not receive it on my account

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Bought 100 dollar xbox gift card but did not receive it on my account: Bought xbox one gift card 100 dollar but did not receive bba296e8-cd87-43be-870c-e6d604b4a990
  7. Ebony flintlock pistol SOT did not receive from mixer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ebony flintlock pistol SOT did not receive from mixer: Hello, a little over a week ago I watched a mixer stream from my browser in order to get the flintlock pistol in Sea of Thieves. I have received a message from Xbox 5 days ago quoting "Thank you...
  8. Did not receive Ebon Flintlock

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Did not receive Ebon Flintlock: I watched the entire stream with the correct account. However, I logged in before the stream starting, thus triggering the bug you have just recently started to acknowledge. Please let me know...
  9. Did not receive Ebon Flintlock

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Did not receive Ebon Flintlock: I did not receive the flintlock. I was signed in early, watched the countdown, and entire stream. Any help is appreciated. 00a35097-3fca-4971-82f8-57393292553b
  10. Did not receive tally on MyPunchcard after purchasing Borderlands Collection

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Did not receive tally on MyPunchcard after purchasing Borderlands Collection: When I recently bought Dark Souls 2, I didn't receive a tally either, so I posted on here and you guys helped me out. Please do so again for Borderlands! I only bought it so i could have a second...