Did not receive code for Gears of War 2

Discus and support Did not receive code for Gears of War 2 in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hi there! I played Gears of War Ultimate Edition before the New Year. I received codes for Gears of War 3 and Gears of War Judgment, but no code for... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by thecastroregime, Jan 5, 2016.

1. Did not receive code for Gears of War 2

Hi there!

I played Gears of War Ultimate Edition before the New Year. I received codes for Gears of War 3 and Gears of War Judgment, but no code for Gears of War 2. I was told to post here by a member of your support staff.

The reference number for my chat with support is [mod removed].

Thank you!

:)

thecastroregime, Jan 5, 2016
  2. Raymon2
    Raymon2 Guest
    Gears of War: Ultimate Edition Codes

I purchased "Gears of War: Ultimate Edition" on release. I received codes for Gears of War 1 & 3 but did not receive codes for Gears of War 2 & Judgement.

Raymon2, Jan 5, 2016
  3. A78michel78
    A78michel78 Guest
    gears of war ultimate edition no codes for other editions

Hi, I did receive my 4 redeem codes, however the codes for the original gears of war and gears of war 3 did not work, and do not work until today, I always get the code Xbos-0X80150017.

The codes for gears of war 2 and judgement did work though.

gamertag

A78michel78, Jan 5, 2016
  4. Mister Maka
    Mister Maka Guest

Hey there! I've sent you a Forums Private Message. You can check those by clicking
    HERE. =)

Mister Maka, Jan 6, 2016
  5. Reaper Doom 1 Win User

Have not received my bonus content codes

with one has not received his codes for gears of war 4 and did not get the code for gears of war judgment 1or 2 or 3 or judgment
  6. A78michel78 Win User

gears of war ultimate edition no codes for other editions

Hi, I did receive my 4 redeem codes, however the codes for the original gears of war and gears of war 3 did not work, and do not work until today, I always get the code Xbos-0X80150017.

The codes for gears of war 2 and judgement did work though.

gamertag
  7. Dragonkillr Win User

Gears of war codes

Hello, I also received the redeem codes for all of the Gears of Wars, but Gears of War 2 did not work. Any chance of getting that code resent? I no longer have the message with the code.
  8. Pizza3fromage Win User

Game no received

I received my code and gears of war ultimate and forza horizon 2 thank you :)

Just one last question: I did not get the games codes xbox 360 gears of war 1 2 3 and judgment because I did not play before 26 Decembers on gears of war ultimate edition... But I received the code gears ultimate edition only January 6 :(

you can do something about it?
  9. SHADOW1549 Win User

Gears of war 3 strange Glitch? Or not i'm super confused with this one

Please send me the gears of war 2 codes... I received gears 3 and gears judgement. Just no code to gears 2
Thema:

1. Did not receive code for Gears of War 2 - Similar Threads - Did receive code

2. Code eingeloest aber das Item nicht erhalten[Code redeemed but did not receive the item]

in XBoX on Windows
    Code eingeloest aber das Item nicht erhalten[Code redeemed but did not receive the item]: Hey Liebe Community ich habe den Code vom "Rogue Spiderknight" im Xbox Live Store am PC eingeloest und es ist auch der Xbox Account mit meinem Epickonto verbunden aber habe es nicht erhalten und...
  3. No recibí el código[I did not receive the code]

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    No recibí el código[I did not receive the code]: Bueno, compre una promocion que me habia salido, esta decia que si me unia al Gold me regalarian 1000 Apex coins, compre esta "oferta" y no me dieron mis apex coins, a que se debe esto? una...
  4. I just bought a one month gold membership, but did not receive code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I just bought a one month gold membership, but did not receive code: I got verification of the purchase, but no code received to input to xbox. Does it come right away or does on have to wait hours or days? 4bfb9a92-3a63-4507-b3df-ed32b6683751
  5. Did not receive Fallout 76 beta friend codes

in XBoX on Consoles
    Did not receive Fallout 76 beta friend codes: i pre ordered the game weeks ago. Checked the order history for any codes but did not receive. I keep trying to find transaction history but keep getting sent to order history which shows no...
  6. I bought a game but I did not receive the code

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought a game but I did not receive the code: I'm confused, I've bought a game in the microsoft store through my xbox one s console, but I got a notice that said the payment could not be completed. The most disconcerting thing is that when...
  7. Did not receive 1-month GamePass code with PayPal GamePass purchase

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Did not receive 1-month GamePass code with PayPal GamePass purchase: Purchased on 9/29. Message center last notify was 9/19. Redirected here from Xbox Support Chat. 8460f10f-c411-4bcf-9410-13c4f7c402d3
  8. Did not receive 3 months of XBL promotion code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Did not receive 3 months of XBL promotion code: I bought 3 months of XBL from the home screen on the dashboard because I would receive 3 free but never got the code for the free 3 months. Any mods out there that can help me with this? I...
  9. did not receive the live gold 3 months free code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    did not receive the live gold 3 months free code: Hi Support, I bought a 3 months xbox gold member card on line on 17th Jun, and it was saying i can receive another 3 month membership code. but I have not received it yet. my order number is...
  10. it's been 10 days and I did not receive the code for USF4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    it's been 10 days and I did not receive the code for USF4: I already bought the pre-order copy of SF 30th collection but it's been 10 days and I did not receive the code for USF4 f4b94a8e-0ce8-4ad3-8033-2fa9d61c469b