Did not receive Ebon Flintlock

Discus and support Did not receive Ebon Flintlock in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I watched the entire stream with the correct account. However, I logged in before the stream starting, thus triggering the bug you have just recently... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by CliveyA, Apr 25, 2019.

1. CliveyA
    CliveyA Guest

I watched the entire stream with the correct account. However, I logged in before the stream starting, thus triggering the bug you have just recently started to acknowledge. Please let me know once the official update is out.

:)

CliveyA, Apr 25, 2019
  2. oNutella Win User

Sea of Thieves Ebon Flintlock Pistol not received yet?

I haven’t received my ebon flintlock pistol either
  3. JayMax1111 Win User

I also havnt received it yet. But I recommend everyone to be patient with it. There is obviously some issue they're working out and I'm sure we'll be updated soon👍
  4. turbogiraffe Win User

Sorry to hear you did not receive the Ebon Flintlock for watching the Mixer stream. You will want to review the Xbox Mixpot FAQ page. As it states,
    Mixpot rewards are limited and not guarenteed to all viewers.

Keep an eye out on the forums though. It sounds like the Moderators may be posting the rewards status soon.
    I really do not understand why the "Ambassadors" continue to post this generated response. Surely you must realize it is a irrelevant respone.
  5. XBF Diego M Win User

Hi
    dlaine

As of right now, we don't have an official update yet. As per the
    MixPot FAQ
    , inquiries into missing content must be initiated within two weeks of the live streaming event in order to be investigated, so we are still gathering information about this situation.

Go ahead and tell your friend that he can post here in the
    Xbox Sales and Promotions
    section or on the
    Mixer Promotions
    section, but not both.

Don't worry, we hear you, and have been monitoring this problem today. We want to give everyone an official word about what will happen next soon but still need some time to investigate.

Thank you for your patience and understanding!
  6. Gontrop Win User

Actually I had 3 accounts connected earlier then the stream, from my family members, and 2 of them already received and one hasn't.

So it's an account issue probably.
Thema:

1. Did not receive Ebon Flintlock - Similar Threads - Did receive Ebon

2. Bought V-buck from the Microsoft store, but did not receive anything.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought V-buck from the Microsoft store, but did not receive anything.: In need of assistance, I bought V-bucks 11 days ago, and still did not receive anything. I bought the V-bucks via the online Microsoft store on my account that is linked with my Xbox, but I am...
  3. Comprei não recebi o produto [Mod Translation - I bought the product I did not receive]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Comprei não recebi o produto [Mod Translation - I bought the product I did not receive]: Comprei um pacote no Minecraft e não o recebi, mesmo o valor já sendo creditado em meu cartão [Mod Translation - I bought a package in Minecraft and did not receive it, even the amount already...
  4. Did not receive Ebon Flintlock

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Did not receive Ebon Flintlock: I did not receive the flintlock. I was signed in early, watched the countdown, and entire stream. Any help is appreciated. 00a35097-3fca-4971-82f8-57393292553b
  5. Did not receive Ebon Flintlock

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Did not receive Ebon Flintlock: I tuned in for last week's 'inside xbox' stream on 2019-04-16 to receive the Sea of Thieves in-game Ebon Flintlock skin and have yet to receive it. I was signed in with my Microsoft account at the...
  6. Did not receive Ebon Flintlock

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Did not receive Ebon Flintlock: I watched the Xbox Inside livestream last week from start to end while logged in on a Mixer account that was linked to my Microsoft account yet I didnt receive the ebon flintlock. I submitted a...
  7. Did not receive Ebon Flintlock pistol

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Did not receive Ebon Flintlock pistol: Hello, I participated in and watched the live stream for Sea of Thieves and do not see the Ebon Flintlock pistol in neither my purchase history nor in game. I watched the stream through mixer on...
  8. Did not receive ebon flintlock sea of thieves mixpot

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Did not receive ebon flintlock sea of thieves mixpot: Did not receive ebon flintlock sea of thieves mixpot Please fix 4a329c7f-a0d9-4d5d-96da-369ab0403e34
  9. Did not receive Sea of Thieves Ebon Flintlock

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Did not receive Sea of Thieves Ebon Flintlock: Even though I was logged into the Mixer livestream with my account, and had it properly linked, I did not receive the Sea of Thieves Ebon Flintlock skin. I was instructed to make a post on this...
  10. Did not receive ebon flintlock sea of thieves mixpot

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Did not receive ebon flintlock sea of thieves mixpot: Did not receive ebon flintlock sea of thieves mixpot . Please fix e3cf195a-c579-4564-bc66-df2763907033