Did not receive Fallout 3 code after preordering Fallout 4

Discus and support Did not receive Fallout 3 code after preordering Fallout 4 in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I preordered Fallout 4 on Nov 9th. It has now been 10 days and I still don't have the Fallout 3 code. Thanks for your help.... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Xeffer, Nov 19, 2015.

1. Xeffer
    Xeffer Guest

I preordered Fallout 4 on Nov 9th. It has now been 10 days and I still don't have the Fallout 3 code.

Thanks for your help.

:)

Xeffer, Nov 19, 2015
  2. Fallout 3 preorder code

I have yet to receive my fallout 3 code for preordering Fallout 4.

BBBxBEARJEWxBBB, Nov 19, 2015
  3. Ganjaroxx
    Ganjaroxx Guest
    Fallout 3 code

Have not received Fallout 3 code after preordering Fallout 4 on November 10th

Ganjaroxx, Nov 19, 2015
  4. Mister Beep
    Mister Beep Guest

I've sent you a Forums Private Message. You can check those by clicking here.

Enjoy! Did not receive Fallout 3 code after preordering Fallout 4 :D

Mister Beep, Nov 20, 2015
  5. ShotterHiram13 Win User

Did not receive Fallout 3 code with pre-order

Hey also Preordered Fallout 4 and havent received my code of fallout 3 :'v
  6. LORD OF WAR j78 Win User

Never received Fallout 3 code

I preordered fallout 4 and never received my code for fallout 3 ,please fix this thank you
  7. STrunz18 Win User

I Pre-Ordered Fallout 4,Have not received my Fallout 3 code

Preordered fallout 4 on the Xbox store. Been about 2-3 weeks now. Never received a fallout 3 code
  8. fschmidt85 Win User

Fallout 3 game code from fallout4 preorder

I also have never received my Fallout 3 code from my Digital Preorder of Fallout 4.
  9. Cronus Zues Win User

No fallout 3 code after preordering fallout 4

I purchased the preorder Fallout 4 bundle on July 2 and still have not received my code for Fallout 3.
Thema:

1. Did not receive Fallout 3 code after preordering Fallout 4 - Similar Threads - Did receive Fallout

2. Did not receive Fallout 76 beta friend codes

in XBoX on Consoles
    Did not receive Fallout 76 beta friend codes: i pre ordered the game weeks ago. Checked the order history for any codes but did not receive. I keep trying to find transaction history but keep getting sent to order history which shows no...
  3. Fallout 4 did not receive credit

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Fallout 4 did not receive credit: Support told me to try and get this resolved on the forums. I never received the $10 credit for downloading fallout 4 for free. I was told that someone might be able to give me my compensation....
  4. Did not receive fallout 4 compensation

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Did not receive fallout 4 compensation: Fallout 4 deluxe edition was free for a bitotal and this was the pricing issue. I did not receive the 10 dollars conversation for but my younger brother has received a message from Microsoft on...
  5. I did not receive my Fallout 3 code with digital purchase of Fallout 4?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I did not receive my Fallout 3 code with digital purchase of Fallout 4?: Promotion name: “Free Fallout 3 code with digital purchase of Fallout 4” Date of purchase: “[Unknown (pre-ordered before release of the game)]” Issue: “I have not received my Fallout 3 code...
  6. Did not receive fallout 3 pre-order bonus code.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Did not receive fallout 3 pre-order bonus code.: Promotion name: “Free Fallout 3 code with digital purchase of Fallout 4” Date of purchase: “11/9/15” Issue: “I have not received my Fallout 3 code after 10 calendar days.”...
  7. Did not receive Fallout 3 code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Did not receive Fallout 3 code: Promotion name: “Free Fallout 3 code with digital purchase of Fallout 4” Date of purchase: “10/30/2015” Issue: “I have not received my Fallout 3 code after 10 calendar days.”...
  8. Did not receive fallout 3 code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Did not receive fallout 3 code: Promotion name: “Free Fallout 3 code with digital purchase of Fallout 4” Date of purchase: “11/10/15” Issue: "I have not received my Fallout 3 code after 10 calendar days."...
  9. Did not receive Fallout 3 code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Did not receive Fallout 3 code: Promotion name: “Free Fallout 3 code with digital purchase of Fallout 4” Promotion End Date: 08 February 2016 Date of purchase: 07 February 2016 Order number: 567453565194162899 (Fallout 4...
  10. Did not receive Fallout 3 code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Did not receive Fallout 3 code: Promotion name: “Free Fallout 3 code with digital purchase of Fallout 4” Date of purchase: “2/5/2016” Issue: "I have not received my Fallout 3 code after 10 calendar days.”...