Did not receive Fallout 3 code with pre-order

Discus and support Did not receive Fallout 3 code with pre-order in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hello Microsoft, I haven't received my code for the purchase of fallout 4, I haven't played three yet so just wandering no what I should do?... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by SeatedSquid1811, Nov 18, 2015.

1. Did not receive Fallout 3 code with pre-order

Hello Microsoft, I haven't received my code for the purchase of fallout 4, I haven't played three yet so just wandering no what I should do?

:)

SeatedSquid1811, Nov 18, 2015
  2. M4XJ4ZZ
    M4XJ4ZZ Guest
    Fallout 4 pre order

Hello Support,

I pre-ordered Fallout 4 and did not receive my Fallout 3 code. I did pre-order fo4 last minute (earlier on Nov 10). My account information does state that my purchase was indeed a 'pre-order.'

Thanks

M4XJ4ZZ, Nov 18, 2015
  3. pershanin
    pershanin Guest
    pre-ordered fallout 4, did not receive fallout 3 promo code

pre-ordered fallout 4, did not receive fallout 3 promo code

pershanin, Nov 18, 2015
  4. Did not receive Fallout 3 code with pre-order

Hey there SeatedSquid1811!

Just to clarify, when did you purchase Fallout 4? It will take 7-10 days for you to receive your code. If it has been over 10 days, be sure to let us know. Thanks!

Mister Quimby, Nov 18, 2015
  5. M4XJ4ZZ Win User

Fallout 4 pre order

Hello Support,

I pre-ordered Fallout 4 and did not receive my Fallout 3 code. I did pre-order fo4 last minute (earlier on Nov 10). My account information does state that my purchase was indeed a 'pre-order.'

Thanks
  6. Lord Ashtoreth Win User

Another "No Fallout 3 Code" Case

Also have not received a code for Fallout 3 after pre-ordering Fallout 4.
  7. LeClair l10l Win User

Another Fallout 3 code thread.

I also pre-ordered fallout 4 and did not receive fallout 3 code.. Honestly that was what sold me on the pre-ordered , so is there any way to fix this?? My buddy said he never received his either .. Is this a common problem to where no one actually received
    the game or just some people with this issue??
  8. Phillipkey Win User

Haven't received my Fallout 3 code.

Hi. Pre-ordered FO4 and didn't receive my fallout 3 code.
  9. Gr8Bearded1 Win User

Fallout 3 Digital Code (Preordering Fallout 4)

Have yet to receive a code for Fallout 3 after pre-ordering Fallout 4. Anyone know anything?
Thema:

Did not receive Fallout 3 code with pre-order

1. Did not receive Fallout 3 code with pre-order - Similar Threads - Did receive Fallout

2. Did not receive Fallout 76 beta friend codes

in XBoX on Consoles
    Did not receive Fallout 76 beta friend codes: i pre ordered the game weeks ago. Checked the order history for any codes but did not receive. I keep trying to find transaction history but keep getting sent to order history which shows no...
  3. Fallout 4 did not receive credit

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Fallout 4 did not receive credit: Support told me to try and get this resolved on the forums. I never received the $10 credit for downloading fallout 4 for free. I was told that someone might be able to give me my compensation....
  4. Did not receive fallout 4 compensation

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Did not receive fallout 4 compensation: Fallout 4 deluxe edition was free for a bitotal and this was the pricing issue. I did not receive the 10 dollars conversation for but my younger brother has received a message from Microsoft on...
  5. I did not receive my Fallout 3 code with digital purchase of Fallout 4?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I did not receive my Fallout 3 code with digital purchase of Fallout 4?: Promotion name: “Free Fallout 3 code with digital purchase of Fallout 4” Date of purchase: “[Unknown (pre-ordered before release of the game)]” Issue: “I have not received my Fallout 3 code...
  6. Did not receive fallout 3 pre-order bonus code.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Did not receive fallout 3 pre-order bonus code.: Promotion name: “Free Fallout 3 code with digital purchase of Fallout 4” Date of purchase: “11/9/15” Issue: “I have not received my Fallout 3 code after 10 calendar days.”...
  7. Did not receive Fallout 3 code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Did not receive Fallout 3 code: Promotion name: “Free Fallout 3 code with digital purchase of Fallout 4” Date of purchase: “10/30/2015” Issue: “I have not received my Fallout 3 code after 10 calendar days.”...
  8. Did not receive fallout 3 code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Did not receive fallout 3 code: Promotion name: “Free Fallout 3 code with digital purchase of Fallout 4” Date of purchase: “11/10/15” Issue: "I have not received my Fallout 3 code after 10 calendar days."...
  9. Did not receive Fallout 3 code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Did not receive Fallout 3 code: Promotion name: “Free Fallout 3 code with digital purchase of Fallout 4” Promotion End Date: 08 February 2016 Date of purchase: 07 February 2016 Order number: 567453565194162899 (Fallout 4...
  10. Did not receive Fallout 3 code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Did not receive Fallout 3 code: Promotion name: “Free Fallout 3 code with digital purchase of Fallout 4” Date of purchase: “2/5/2016” Issue: "I have not received my Fallout 3 code after 10 calendar days.”...