Did not receive Fallout 3 code

Discus and support Did not receive Fallout 3 code in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; My name is [Mod Removed], and my gamertag is rancidm0nkey I purchased (preordered) Fallout 4 back in November and did not receive my code for Fallout... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by grandpappa, Dec 30, 2015.

1. grandpappa
    grandpappa Guest

My name is [Mod Removed], and my gamertag is rancidm0nkey

I purchased (preordered) Fallout 4 back in November and did not receive my code for Fallout 3 within 10 days, I still have not received it

Promotion Name: Free Fallout 3 code with digital purchase of Fallout 4

Date of Purchase: I am not sure of the exact date, but it was back in October

Issue: I have not received my Fallout 3 code after 10 calendar days.

Please let me know if there is anything else that you need.

:)

grandpappa, Dec 30, 2015
  2. pershanin
    pershanin Guest
    pre-ordered fallout 4, did not receive fallout 3 promo code

pre-ordered fallout 4, did not receive fallout 3 promo code

pershanin, Dec 30, 2015
  3. Virtuahead
    Virtuahead Guest
    Fallout 3 code

Did not receive my fallout 3 download code.

Virtuahead, Dec 30, 2015
  4. Did not receive Fallout 3 code

Hey there rancidm0nkey!

I've sent you a Forums Private Message. You can check those by clicking
    HERE. =)

Mister Quimby, Dec 31, 2015
  5. Mister Beep Win User

Did not receive fallout 3 code

I've sent you a Forums Private Message. You can check those by clicking here.

Enjoy! :D
  6. Mister Maka Win User

Hey there! I've sent you a Forums Private Message. You can check those by clicking
    HERE. =)
  7. Mister Beep Win User

8. Mister Beep Win User

9. Mister Quimby Win User

Hey there rancidm0nkey!

I've sent you a Forums Private Message. You can check those by clicking
    HERE. =)
Thema:

1. Did not receive Fallout 3 code - Similar Threads - Did receive Fallout

2. Did not receive Fallout 76 beta friend codes

in XBoX on Consoles
    Did not receive Fallout 76 beta friend codes: i pre ordered the game weeks ago. Checked the order history for any codes but did not receive. I keep trying to find transaction history but keep getting sent to order history which shows no...
  3. Fallout 4 did not receive credit

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Fallout 4 did not receive credit: Support told me to try and get this resolved on the forums. I never received the $10 credit for downloading fallout 4 for free. I was told that someone might be able to give me my compensation....
  4. Did not receive fallout 4 compensation

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Did not receive fallout 4 compensation: Fallout 4 deluxe edition was free for a bitotal and this was the pricing issue. I did not receive the 10 dollars conversation for but my younger brother has received a message from Microsoft on...
  5. I did not receive my Fallout 3 code with digital purchase of Fallout 4?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I did not receive my Fallout 3 code with digital purchase of Fallout 4?: Promotion name: “Free Fallout 3 code with digital purchase of Fallout 4” Date of purchase: “[Unknown (pre-ordered before release of the game)]” Issue: “I have not received my Fallout 3 code...
  6. Did not receive fallout 3 pre-order bonus code.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Did not receive fallout 3 pre-order bonus code.: Promotion name: “Free Fallout 3 code with digital purchase of Fallout 4” Date of purchase: “11/9/15” Issue: “I have not received my Fallout 3 code after 10 calendar days.”...
  7. Did not receive Fallout 3 code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Did not receive Fallout 3 code: Promotion name: “Free Fallout 3 code with digital purchase of Fallout 4” Date of purchase: “10/30/2015” Issue: “I have not received my Fallout 3 code after 10 calendar days.”...
  8. Did not receive fallout 3 code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Did not receive fallout 3 code: Promotion name: “Free Fallout 3 code with digital purchase of Fallout 4” Date of purchase: “11/10/15” Issue: "I have not received my Fallout 3 code after 10 calendar days."...
  9. Did not receive Fallout 3 code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Did not receive Fallout 3 code: Promotion name: “Free Fallout 3 code with digital purchase of Fallout 4” Promotion End Date: 08 February 2016 Date of purchase: 07 February 2016 Order number: 567453565194162899 (Fallout 4...
  10. Did not receive Fallout 3 code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Did not receive Fallout 3 code: Promotion name: “Free Fallout 3 code with digital purchase of Fallout 4” Date of purchase: “2/5/2016” Issue: "I have not received my Fallout 3 code after 10 calendar days.”...