Did not receive my $15 credit promo for spending $45 on Xbox One games

Discus and support Did not receive my $15 credit promo for spending $45 on Xbox One games in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Back in March there was a promo on the Xbox One dash that said you would get $15 in points back for spending $45 dollars on games. I bought two games... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Train9-2F0ABE7B-F020-43AC-A088-E6C877A61D0D, Jun 6, 2014.

1. Did not receive my $15 credit promo for spending $45 on Xbox One games

Back in March there was a promo on the Xbox One dash that said you would get $15 in points back for spending $45 dollars on games. I bought two games (Killer Instinct $39.99 and Strider $14.99) It's been about 3 months and I have yet to receive a code
    or credit to my acct

:)

Train9-2F0ABE7B-F020-43AC-A088-E6C877A61D0D, Jun 6, 2014
  2. Rai FX
    Rai FX Guest
    Did not receive my $15 credit promo for spending $45 on Xbox One games.

Hi, I did not receive my $15 credit promo for spending $45 on Xbox One games. It was offered/shown on the Games section on my Xbox One. The two games that were offered were Killer Instinct and Strider, which I purchased and equaled to more than $45.
    The promo ended on March 3rd, and I was suppose to receive a $15 credit promo on April 8th. I contacted Xbox Support Mar 3, 2014 6:43:15 PM EST to make sure Killer Instinct was correct in the promo, since it seemed as if it was more of an add-on
    to me. I was told it was fine.

Rai FX, Jun 6, 2014
  3. Hiiram360
    Hiiram360 Guest
    $15 Digital Promotion

i got plants vs zombies 39.99 and peggle 2 11.99 on march 3rd

but im still waiting for the code

was this a real offer or a internet scam ?

Hiiram360, Jun 6, 2014
  4. Hiiram360 Win User

$15 Digital Promotion

i got plants vs zombies 39.99 and peggle 2 11.99 on march 3rd

but im still waiting for the code

was this a real offer or a internet scam ?
  5. HauntWhatsLeft Win User

Will this ever be resolved?
  6. HauntWhatsLeft Win User

Seems like you forgot about me now!
  7. PVDzSHoTTy2BoDy Win User

im having the same issue purchased 3 games withing the promotional period and still nothing please help
  8. Rai FX Win User

As I said before, there was a list of games in the promo, and Killer Instinct was on that list. If it was not for that, and support telling me it was alright for purchase, I would not have bought it.
Thema:

1. Did not receive my $15 credit promo for spending $45 on Xbox One games - Similar Threads - Did receive $15

2. Bought V-buck from the Microsoft store, but did not receive anything.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought V-buck from the Microsoft store, but did not receive anything.: In need of assistance, I bought V-bucks 11 days ago, and still did not receive anything. I bought the V-bucks via the online Microsoft store on my account that is linked with my Xbox, but I am...
  3. Comprei não recebi o produto [Mod Translation - I bought the product I did not receive]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Comprei não recebi o produto [Mod Translation - I bought the product I did not receive]: Comprei um pacote no Minecraft e não o recebi, mesmo o valor já sendo creditado em meu cartão [Mod Translation - I bought a package in Minecraft and did not receive it, even the amount already...
  4. Did not receive COD Points in Call of Duty WW2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Did not receive COD Points in Call of Duty WW2: Hello everyone, I recently purchases Call of Duty WW2 Gold Edition on my Xbox One. The description in microsoft store said that I would receive 1,100 COD Points, but when I opened my game the COD...
  5. Did not receive Apex coins

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Did not receive Apex coins: Hello, So i bought the 1$ month of live gold with the 1000 apex coins offer about two weeks ago but i already used my credit card for this offer on one of my relative's account so i was wondering...
  6. Did not receive my $15 xbox reward for renewing Gold for a year

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Did not receive my $15 xbox reward for renewing Gold for a year: Hello, I recently renewed my xbox live Gold account, and had an offer for $15, when i renewed my account. However, i never received my $15 reward for renewing. I have seen a few responses on...
  7. Did not receive my $15 Gift Card From Promotion.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Did not receive my $15 Gift Card From Promotion.: I recently purchased an xbox 360 live gold membership with the $15 promo code for my son. The code came today. My son copied the 25 digit code down, but when I tried to redeem it didn't work. I...
  8. Did not receive my £50 since purchasing the FIFA 15 bundle

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Did not receive my £50 since purchasing the FIFA 15 bundle: Gamertag. I ordered it on the 28th august and purchased it the night Xbox one bundle Fifa 15 came out. Didn't receive my £50 but someone I know has. thanks 5eec31fe-0834-4cdb-a5a7-2e559b616bf2
  9. Did not receive my $15 credit promo for spending $45 on Xbox One games

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Did not receive my $15 credit promo for spending $45 on Xbox One games: Hello, I purchased plants vs zombies : garden warfare and strider, which totaled more than the aforementioned $45, yet I never received my $15 back. Where is my $15??...
  10. Did not receive my $15 credit promo for spending $45 on Xbox One games.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Did not receive my $15 credit promo for spending $45 on Xbox One games.: Hi, I did not receive my $15 credit promo for spending $45 on Xbox One games. It was offered/shown on the Games section on my Xbox One. The two games that were offered were Killer Instinct and...