Did not receive my $15 credit promo for spending $45 on Xbox One games

Discus and support Did not receive my $15 credit promo for spending $45 on Xbox One games in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Back in March there was a promo on the Xbox One dash that said you would get $15 in points back for spending $45 dollars on games. I bought two games... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Train9-2F0ABE7B-F020-43AC-A088-E6C877A61D0D, Jun 6, 2014.

1. Did not receive my $15 credit promo for spending $45 on Xbox One games

Back in March there was a promo on the Xbox One dash that said you would get $15 in points back for spending $45 dollars on games. I bought two games (Killer Instinct $39.99 and Strider $14.99) It's been about 3 months and I have yet to receive a code
    or credit to my acct

:)

Train9-2F0ABE7B-F020-43AC-A088-E6C877A61D0D, Jun 6, 2014
  2. Rai FX
    Rai FX Guest
    Did not receive my $15 credit promo for spending $45 on Xbox One games.

Hi, I did not receive my $15 credit promo for spending $45 on Xbox One games. It was offered/shown on the Games section on my Xbox One. The two games that were offered were Killer Instinct and Strider, which I purchased and equaled to more than $45.
    The promo ended on March 3rd, and I was suppose to receive a $15 credit promo on April 8th. I contacted Xbox Support Mar 3, 2014 6:43:15 PM EST to make sure Killer Instinct was correct in the promo, since it seemed as if it was more of an add-on
    to me. I was told it was fine.

Rai FX, Jun 6, 2014
  3. Hiiram360
    Hiiram360 Guest
    $15 Digital Promotion

i got plants vs zombies 39.99 and peggle 2 11.99 on march 3rd

but im still waiting for the code

was this a real offer or a internet scam ?

Hiiram360, Jun 6, 2014
  4. Hiiram360 Win User

$15 Digital Promotion

i got plants vs zombies 39.99 and peggle 2 11.99 on march 3rd

but im still waiting for the code

was this a real offer or a internet scam ?
  5. HauntWhatsLeft Win User

Will this ever be resolved?
  6. HauntWhatsLeft Win User

Seems like you forgot about me now!
  7. PVDzSHoTTy2BoDy Win User

im having the same issue purchased 3 games withing the promotional period and still nothing please help
  8. Rai FX Win User

As I said before, there was a list of games in the promo, and Killer Instinct was on that list. If it was not for that, and support telling me it was alright for purchase, I would not have bought it.
Thema:

1. Did not receive my $15 credit promo for spending $45 on Xbox One games - Similar Threads - Did receive $15

2. Bought V-Bucks, Did not receive them

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought V-Bucks, Did not receive them: I bought the $9.99 pack of Fortnite V-Bucks and received an error code stating that the purchase could not be made. I simply thought the purchase couldn't be made since there were ongoing Xbox...
  3. Did not receive borderlands vip point a from purchase in sci fi September deal

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Did not receive borderlands vip point a from purchase in sci fi September deal: hello, i purchased a movie during the sci fi september deal on the microsoft store. As part of the promotion i was to receive 10k vip points for borderlands 3. To date i have not received those...
  4. Bought V-buck from the Microsoft store, but did not receive anything.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought V-buck from the Microsoft store, but did not receive anything.: In need of assistance, I bought V-bucks 11 days ago, and still did not receive anything. I bought the V-bucks via the online Microsoft store on my account that is linked with my Xbox, but I am...
  5. Comprei não recebi o produto [Mod Translation - I bought the product I did not receive]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Comprei não recebi o produto [Mod Translation - I bought the product I did not receive]: Comprei um pacote no Minecraft e não o recebi, mesmo o valor já sendo creditado em meu cartão [Mod Translation - I bought a package in Minecraft and did not receive it, even the amount already...
  6. Did not receive my $15 xbox reward for renewing Gold for a year

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Did not receive my $15 xbox reward for renewing Gold for a year: Hello, I recently renewed my xbox live Gold account, and had an offer for $15, when i renewed my account. However, i never received my $15 reward for renewing. I have seen a few responses on...
  7. Did not receive my $15 Gift Card From Promotion.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Did not receive my $15 Gift Card From Promotion.: I recently purchased an xbox 360 live gold membership with the $15 promo code for my son. The code came today. My son copied the 25 digit code down, but when I tried to redeem it didn't work. I...
  8. Did not receive my £50 since purchasing the FIFA 15 bundle

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Did not receive my £50 since purchasing the FIFA 15 bundle: Gamertag. I ordered it on the 28th august and purchased it the night Xbox one bundle Fifa 15 came out. Didn't receive my £50 but someone I know has. thanks 5eec31fe-0834-4cdb-a5a7-2e559b616bf2
  9. Did not receive my $15 credit promo for spending $45 on Xbox One games

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Did not receive my $15 credit promo for spending $45 on Xbox One games: Hello, I purchased plants vs zombies : garden warfare and strider, which totaled more than the aforementioned $45, yet I never received my $15 back. Where is my $15??...
  10. Did not receive my $15 credit promo for spending $45 on Xbox One games.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Did not receive my $15 credit promo for spending $45 on Xbox One games.: Hi, I did not receive my $15 credit promo for spending $45 on Xbox One games. It was offered/shown on the Games section on my Xbox One. The two games that were offered were Killer Instinct and...