Did not receive my $15 Gift Card From Promotion.

Discus and support Did not receive my $15 Gift Card From Promotion. in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I recently purchased an xbox 360 live gold membership with the $15 promo code for my son. The code came today. My son copied the 25 digit code down,... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by EpicBaton957113, Jul 9, 2015.

1. Did not receive my $15 Gift Card From Promotion.

I recently purchased an xbox 360 live gold membership with the $15 promo code for my son. The code came today. My son copied the 25 digit code down, but when I tried to redeem it didn't work. I think he copied the code incorrectly. When I tried to go back
    to the message with the code it was gone. I didn't delete it. How do I get the correct code?

:)

EpicBaton957113, Jul 9, 2015
  2. Clutched ONE
    Clutched ONE Guest
    $10 Promotion Gift Card for purchasing Gold

I did not receive my $10 Gift Card from the promotion once I bought the Gold. I bought Gold through the promotion and that was on February 12th. I was wondering what I will have to do to receive the $10 Gift Card.

Clutched ONE, Jul 9, 2015
  3. TenkenJr
    TenkenJr Guest
    wrong amount for year subscription promotion

i bought a year subscription when there was a promotion to receive 15$ gift card but today i only received a 5$ gift card in a message.

TenkenJr, Jul 9, 2015
  4. Miss Diggz
    Miss Diggz Guest

Hey there EpicBaton957113 ! I've sent you a Forums Private Message. You can check those by clicking
    HERE. In the future, please create only one thread per question. Thanks!

Miss Diggz, Jul 10, 2015
  5. TenkenJr Win User

wrong amount for year subscription promotion

its not renewal points because the promotion was for a gift card with a key and i received a message for a gift card for 5$ and not 15$ like the promotion promised.
  6. Miss Diggz Win User

Hey there EpicBaton957113 ! I've sent you a Forums Private Message. You can check those by clicking
    HERE. In the future, please create only one thread per question. Thanks!
  7. Smwutches Win User

$10 gift code (preorder) missing

The $10 gift card is a promotion from microsoftstore.com. You would have needed to preorder from them in order to receive the gift card.
  8. SoberRanger Win User

Xbox live promo for gift card

Okay I'm sorry if you misunderstood my first post, but I renewed my gold through my xbox one dashboard in June through the promotion that offered a $15 gift card, It gave me the option of entering my 25 digit code from a pre paid card to complete the promotion
    and another representative told me that I should be receiving it. I was more concerned on the when at this point, which is why he directed me to this forum.
  9. Smwutches Win User

Rise of the Tomb Raider Pre-Order $10-15 gift card/redeemable code Not received

The $10 gift card is a promotion from microsoftstore.com. You would need to contact their customer service for assistance.

If you're a rewards member, you should have received 15,000 credits instead of the $10 gift card about 10-15 business days after the game shipped (they should show as pending). If not, you would need to post here -

forums.xbox.com/.../29.aspx

If you purchased the game digitally, you would not receive the gift card/credits.
Thema:

1. Did not receive my $15 Gift Card From Promotion. - Similar Threads - Did receive $15

2. Bought V-Bucks, Did not receive them

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought V-Bucks, Did not receive them: I bought the $9.99 pack of Fortnite V-Bucks and received an error code stating that the purchase could not be made. I simply thought the purchase couldn't be made since there were ongoing Xbox...
  3. Did not receive borderlands vip point a from purchase in sci fi September deal

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Did not receive borderlands vip point a from purchase in sci fi September deal: hello, i purchased a movie during the sci fi september deal on the microsoft store. As part of the promotion i was to receive 10k vip points for borderlands 3. To date i have not received those...
  4. Bought V-buck from the Microsoft store, but did not receive anything.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought V-buck from the Microsoft store, but did not receive anything.: In need of assistance, I bought V-bucks 11 days ago, and still did not receive anything. I bought the V-bucks via the online Microsoft store on my account that is linked with my Xbox, but I am...
  5. Comprei não recebi o produto [Mod Translation - I bought the product I did not receive]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Comprei não recebi o produto [Mod Translation - I bought the product I did not receive]: Comprei um pacote no Minecraft e não o recebi, mesmo o valor já sendo creditado em meu cartão [Mod Translation - I bought a package in Minecraft and did not receive it, even the amount already...
  6. Did not receive my $15 xbox reward for renewing Gold for a year

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Did not receive my $15 xbox reward for renewing Gold for a year: Hello, I recently renewed my xbox live Gold account, and had an offer for $15, when i renewed my account. However, i never received my $15 reward for renewing. I have seen a few responses on...
  7. Did not receive my £50 since purchasing the FIFA 15 bundle

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Did not receive my £50 since purchasing the FIFA 15 bundle: Gamertag. I ordered it on the 28th august and purchased it the night Xbox one bundle Fifa 15 came out. Didn't receive my £50 but someone I know has. thanks 5eec31fe-0834-4cdb-a5a7-2e559b616bf2
  8. Did not receive my $15 credit promo for spending $45 on Xbox One games

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Did not receive my $15 credit promo for spending $45 on Xbox One games: Back in March there was a promo on the Xbox One dash that said you would get $15 in points back for spending $45 dollars on games. I bought two games (Killer Instinct $39.99 and Strider $14.99)...
  9. Did not receive my $15 credit promo for spending $45 on Xbox One games

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Did not receive my $15 credit promo for spending $45 on Xbox One games: Hello, I purchased plants vs zombies : garden warfare and strider, which totaled more than the aforementioned $45, yet I never received my $15 back. Where is my $15??...
  10. Did not receive my $15 credit promo for spending $45 on Xbox One games.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Did not receive my $15 credit promo for spending $45 on Xbox One games.: Hi, I did not receive my $15 credit promo for spending $45 on Xbox One games. It was offered/shown on the Games section on my Xbox One. The two games that were offered were Killer Instinct and...