Did not receive my free game with XBox One Cyber Monday bundle

Discus and support Did not receive my free game with XBox One Cyber Monday bundle in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I ordered Far Cry 4 with the Xbox One Assassins Creed Bundle + Free Game on Cyber Monday, December 1. The free game was not included when I received... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by xCHEAPxSHOTx, Dec 15, 2014.

1. xCHEAPxSHOTx
    xCHEAPxSHOTx Guest

I ordered Far Cry 4 with the Xbox One Assassins Creed Bundle + Free Game on Cyber Monday, December 1. The free game was not included when I received my package on December 8. After live-chatting with two employees and being on the phone for 45 minutes,
    I got nowhere. Has this happened to anyone else? If so, how did you go about fixing it? Microsoft doesn't seem to be too concerned on their end.

:)

xCHEAPxSHOTx, Dec 15, 2014
  2. J3RS3Y DEVIL
    J3RS3Y DEVIL Guest
    Still have a 360? Get a Xbox One for $250.

CYBER MONDAY UPDATE

OK .This deal keeps getting better and better.

$229 with 360 trade in.

The Assassin's Creed Bundle (AC Black Flag, AC Unity) + 1 free game.

And good games. Not games that have been out awhile.

But games like Halo MCC and Dragon Age: Inquisition.

If you've been on the fence waiting for an Xbox One, now is the time to act!

J3RS3Y DEVIL, Dec 15, 2014
  3. Microsoft Store Xbox One Bundle

I have recently ordered an Xbox One Complete Bundle on November 30 on the online Microsoft Store. With the Cyber Monday deals on the site, it showed the exact same bundle I purchased, but with the Day One Edition of the console. I was wondering since
    I ordered mine before the Day One version, would I still get it? I have checked my receipt and it doesn't specify if it is a Standard or Day One version. Has anyone else purchased the same bundle as me and gotten the Day One version, or is it just for the
    bundles that started on Cyber Monday? My Xbox is going to arrive at my house on Wednesday, but I've really curious as to what it'll be. Thanks!

Shane Roberts :), Dec 15, 2014
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

Did you purchase this from the Microsoft Store? If so, please check the email address associated with the purchase (be sure to check spam/junk folders as well). If you can't find anything there then you should contact the Microsoft Store customer service
    for more assistance with the order.

1 (877) 696-7786

onyxishere, Dec 15, 2014
  5. onyxishere Win User

Did you purchase this from the Microsoft Store? If so, please check the email address associated with the purchase (be sure to check spam/junk folders as well). If you can't find anything there then you should contact the Microsoft Store customer service
    for more assistance with the order.

1 (877) 696-7786
  6. J3RS3Y DEVIL Win User

Still have a 360? Get a Xbox One for $250.

CYBER MONDAY UPDATE

OK .This deal keeps getting better and better.

$229 with 360 trade in.

The Assassin's Creed Bundle (AC Black Flag, AC Unity) + 1 free game.

And good games. Not games that have been out awhile.

But games like Halo MCC and Dragon Age: Inquisition.

If you've been on the fence waiting for an Xbox One, now is the time to act!
  7. IceStorm III Win User

What is your preferred headset to use when gaming?

8. X2xRinx6X Win User

NHL 15 cyber monday - deal not showing

I'm trying to buy the titan fall season pass for the cyber Monday deal. But no matter where I go weather it be to the Xbox.com website or the Xbox live store in my console the game says unavailable. In fact all the Xbox black Friday/cyber monday deals all
    day unavailable on my computer and my console. Someone please help!
  9. brandiesel1 Win User

GameStop Cyber Monday Sneak Peek

Cyber Monday is the worst name I have ever heard. Cyber Monday = LOL.

-

I just bought Sleeping Dogs brand new for 19.99.
Thema:

1. Did not receive my free game with XBox One Cyber Monday bundle - Similar Threads - Did receive free

2. Freedom Rewards "Free Ride" Mission - Did Not Receive Credit for April 2018

in XBoX Rewards
    Freedom Rewards "Free Ride" Mission - Did Not Receive Credit for April 2018: I did not receive the 1,000 Rewards Credits and 2 MyVIP gems for completing the "free ride" mission under Freedom Rewards for the month of April. I played Lies of Astaroth, Tera and Fable Fortune...
  3. Gamescom 2018 MixPot Support .....I did not receive the Free DLC When I was online only 30k ...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Gamescom 2018 MixPot Support .....I did not receive the Free DLC When I was online only 30k ...: How did I not get the the DLC when I clearly was one of the 1 million promised. Disappointing to be online early in the am to watch cool stuff because of the promo that was offered but not...
  4. did not receive the live gold 3 months free code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    did not receive the live gold 3 months free code: Hi Support, I bought a 3 months xbox gold member card on line on 17th Jun, and it was saying i can receive another 3 month membership code. but I have not received it yet. my order number is...
  5. Did not receive 3mo free of live

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Did not receive 3mo free of live: Hi, I purchased xbox live in March and it was buy 3mo of live and receive 3mo free. 89adc7a0-65c9-4672-a5ec-ab511b8ce8cc
  6. Need Help. Did Not Receive My Free $5 Microsoft Gift Card For My Star Wars Last Jedi Movie ...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Need Help. Did Not Receive My Free $5 Microsoft Gift Card For My Star Wars Last Jedi Movie ...: Dear Sales and Promotions Customer Service Support, Already contacted and forwarded all emailed screenshots to Microsoft, Windows, and Xbox Live Support Teams but to no avail. They...
  7. Did not receive free code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Did not receive free code: Hi, I purchased a 3-month subscription of Xbox Live Gold through the Xbox under a promotion you offered (see link below), and have not received my free code, for an additional three months...
  8. I bought a black friday Xbox One S bundle that includes a free game, but I did not receive my ...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I bought a black friday Xbox One S bundle that includes a free game, but I did not receive my ...: I just bought an Xbox One S bundle that includes a free game. I did not get a chance to pick a free game, and I did not receive any codes to be able to redeem a game of any kind. I unfortunately...
  9. Did not receive my free games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Did not receive my free games: did not receive my Xbox mixer pot games my user name is 709a30d8-0c3a-40c7-be1d-1013ae98aee8
  10. did not receive 1 month free trial

in XBoX on Consoles
    did not receive 1 month free trial: hi was unable to find. my 1 month free trial was told iwould receive. at checkout 5e50c09d-6338-425b-b0d3-f7321df911da