Did not receive my Tomb raider Duluxe edition download for the "Remnant" packJ

Discus and support Did not receive my Tomb raider Duluxe edition download for the "Remnant" packJ in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; purchased tomb raider almost a month ago and still haven't played it, because I wanted to use my "remnant" pack download to play through the game. I... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Black Tar HOBO, Jan 1, 2016.

1. Did not receive my Tomb raider Duluxe edition download for the "Remnant" packJ

purchased tomb raider almost a month ago and still haven't played it, because I wanted to use my "remnant" pack download to play through the game. I have tried everything, and nothing works, talked to suport multiple times, and they said I should post here
    and you guys will send me a code via email. I purchased the hundred dollar deluxe edition, I have received everything except remnant, and problems with the season pass.

:)

Black Tar HOBO, Jan 1, 2016
  2. ngocphi
    ngocphi Guest
    Tomb Raider Deluxe edition, Did not receive "remnant" pack!?

I got the digital edition too it doesn't come with a code it's in your eidos store

ngocphi, Jan 1, 2016
  3. ngocphi
    ngocphi Guest

Sorry ingame store the furthest right

Outfits like Remanent is available for ingame but the card packs and weapons are only in the multiplayer

ngocphi, Jan 1, 2016
  4. Mister Maka
    Mister Maka Guest

Hey there!

Just to make sure have you had a chance to check in-game for the pack? It should show up under Expeditions and Card Packs.

Mister Maka, Jan 4, 2016
  5. Mister Maka Win User

Hey there!

Just to make sure have you had a chance to check in-game for the pack? It should show up under Expeditions and Card Packs.
  6. Major Wreckus Win User

Tomb raider out now

NVM, found my answer on the Tomb Raider Definitive Edition FAQ:

Will Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition be available as a digital download?

Yes, Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition will be available as a digital download on both the Xbox One and PlayStation 4 at launch.
  7. NxtDoc1851 Win User

Rise of the Tomb Raider Xbox One Exclusive

No complaints here. When the "Collectors Edition" Rise of the Tomb Raider is pre-orderable, I will have it. And it will go nicely beside my Xbox 360 Collectors Edition Tomb Raider, Xbox One Definitive Edition Tomb Raider. I can not wait.
  8. Will Deal 777 Win User

Question about Forza 5 "GOTY" Edition

If it's anything like Tomb Raider and Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition yes the achievements are present for both games. I played Tomb Raider on my 360 and bought the DE for the XB1 and just started playing it and got my first achievement on that version.
  9. ngocphi Win User

I got the digital edition too it doesn't come with a code it's in your eidos store
Thema:

1. Did not receive my Tomb raider Duluxe edition download for the "Remnant" packJ - Similar Threads - Did receive Tomb

2. I paid for a game I did not receive in Microsoft Store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I paid for a game I did not receive in Microsoft Store: I have just bought a game in Microsoft Store, went to the payment window, made the transfer, went back to get the game and Microsoft Store was charging me again. I cannot cancel the transfer, as...
  3. Code eingeloest aber das Item nicht erhalten[Code redeemed but did not receive the item]

in XBoX on Windows
    Code eingeloest aber das Item nicht erhalten[Code redeemed but did not receive the item]: Hey Liebe Community ich habe den Code vom "Rogue Spiderknight" im Xbox Live Store am PC eingeloest und es ist auch der Xbox Account mit meinem Epickonto verbunden aber habe es nicht erhalten und...
  4. Não recebi o meu Discord Nitro. I did not receive my Discord Nitro.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Não recebi o meu Discord Nitro. I did not receive my Discord Nitro.: Já fazem quase duas semanas que eu comprei o Game Pass Ultimate e não me mandaram o Discord Nitro no App de celular do Xbox. Já contatei duas vezes o Suporte da Microsoft e eles só falam para...
  5. Bought V-Bucks, Did not receive them

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought V-Bucks, Did not receive them: I bought the $9.99 pack of Fortnite V-Bucks and received an error code stating that the purchase could not be made. I simply thought the purchase couldn't be made since there were ongoing Xbox...
  6. Did not receive borderlands vip point a from purchase in sci fi September deal

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Did not receive borderlands vip point a from purchase in sci fi September deal: hello, i purchased a movie during the sci fi september deal on the microsoft store. As part of the promotion i was to receive 10k vip points for borderlands 3. To date i have not received those...
  7. Bought V-buck from the Microsoft store, but did not receive anything.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought V-buck from the Microsoft store, but did not receive anything.: In need of assistance, I bought V-bucks 11 days ago, and still did not receive anything. I bought the V-bucks via the online Microsoft store on my account that is linked with my Xbox, but I am...
  8. Comprei não recebi o produto [Mod Translation - I bought the product I did not receive]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Comprei não recebi o produto [Mod Translation - I bought the product I did not receive]: Comprei um pacote no Minecraft e não o recebi, mesmo o valor já sendo creditado em meu cartão [Mod Translation - I bought a package in Minecraft and did not receive it, even the amount already...
  9. Did not receive COD Points in Call of Duty WW2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Did not receive COD Points in Call of Duty WW2: Hello everyone, I recently purchases Call of Duty WW2 Gold Edition on my Xbox One. The description in microsoft store said that I would receive 1,100 COD Points, but when I opened my game the COD...
  10. Tomb Raider Deluxe edition, Did not receive "remnant" pack!?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Tomb Raider Deluxe edition, Did not receive "remnant" pack!?: I have been unable to download the "remnants" pack for tomb raider since I purchased it, and as it is supost to come with the package this has been very frustrating. i need a code or some help...