Did not receive points with purchase

Discus and support Did not receive points with purchase in XBoX Rewards to solve the problem; I purchased an Xbox one S in June and did not receive the 28000 points advertised on the rewards app, the purchase was made on the Microsoft store... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards' started by AIDSSINSPACE, Jul 5, 2018.

1. AIDSSINSPACE
    AIDSSINSPACE Guest

I purchased an Xbox one S in June and did not receive the 28000 points advertised on the rewards app, the purchase was made on the Microsoft store online, not a third party retailer.

:)

AIDSSINSPACE, Jul 5, 2018
  2. Minecraft purchase - did not receive points

My grandson purchased and downloaded Minecraft on 5/9/2012 The site said that he would receive points for purchasing Minecraft. He never received them. What should we do to get them?

WoolliestStar4, Jul 5, 2018
  3. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    Minecraft purchase - did not receive points

You'll need to post in this forum -
    forums.xbox.com/.../2505.aspx

Support can check into the issue for you there. Although, you'll want to post from your grandson's account so they can check into it better.

Smwutches, Jul 5, 2018
  4. maxen
    maxen Guest

I suspect that's a current promotion, right? You would only get the points for a purchase during the promotional period, unfortunately.

maxen, Jul 5, 2018
  5. AIDSSINSPACE
    AIDSSINSPACE Guest
    I don’t believe so, I had checked the rewards app several times prior to my purchase and the Xbox one S purchase was always there.

AIDSSINSPACE, Jul 5, 2018
  6. maxen
    maxen Guest
    Okay, in that case, if you believe you followed the steps that the promotion required, the best place to speak with someone from Microsoft Rewards Support is to go to account.microsoft.com/rewards
    and at the bottom of the page hit the link to "Contact Microsoft Rewards Support".

maxen, Jul 5, 2018
  7. AIDSSINSPACE
    AIDSSINSPACE Guest
    I’ll try that again but that’s what I did originally and the Microsoft representative sent me here for some reason.

AIDSSINSPACE, Nov 3, 2018
  8. AIDSSINSPACE Win User

I don’t believe so, I had checked the rewards app several times prior to my purchase and the Xbox one S purchase was always there.
  9. maxen Win User

I suspect that's a current promotion, right? You would only get the points for a purchase during the promotional period, unfortunately.
  10. AIDSSINSPACE Win User

Okay, in that case, if you believe you followed the steps that the promotion required, the best place to speak with someone from Microsoft Rewards Support is to go to account.microsoft.com/rewards
    and at the bottom of the page hit the link to "Contact Microsoft Rewards Support".
    I’ll try that again but that’s what I did originally and the Microsoft representative sent me here for some reason.
  11. maxen Win User

12. XBLRewards8 Win User

Did not receive rewards points for purchase

Hello maddog575,

As Smwutches says, from our FAQ:

When will my MyVIP Rewards Credits be deposited into my Microsoft account?

The total Rewards earned will be calculated at the end of each month. Typically you'll receive your MyVIP earnings in your account by the 15th of the following month, though this is subject to the program's current deposit
    terms. Be sure to keep an eye on MyStatement on the
    MyRewards page to track your progress and watch your Rewards Credits total grow!

We have not yet calculated the month's MyVIP, so it is too early to see the Credits pending for your Mass Effect purchase on the first.
Thema:

1. Did not receive points with purchase - Similar Threads - Did receive points

2. Did not receive borderlands vip point a from purchase in sci fi September deal

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Did not receive borderlands vip point a from purchase in sci fi September deal: hello, i purchased a movie during the sci fi september deal on the microsoft store. As part of the promotion i was to receive 10k vip points for borderlands 3. To date i have not received those...
  3. Did not receive COD Points in Call of Duty WW2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Did not receive COD Points in Call of Duty WW2: Hello everyone, I recently purchases Call of Duty WW2 Gold Edition on my Xbox One. The description in microsoft store said that I would receive 1,100 COD Points, but when I opened my game the COD...
  4. Purchased Xbox One X early this month and did not receive any Microsoft Rewards Points.

in XBoX Rewards
    Purchased Xbox One X early this month and did not receive any Microsoft Rewards Points.: Did not receive any Microsoft Rewards Points for purchase of Xbox One X console early this month. 2c80386a-14b4-44ac-b640-dff80b67088e
  5. Redeemed points for xbox live but did not receive email

in XBoX Rewards
    Redeemed points for xbox live but did not receive email: hi there, I recently 02/08/18 redeemed 15,000 points on 3 months xbox live but I never received the email containing the code, I have been in contact with xbox live and they referred me to here...
  6. I did not receive my points

in XBoX Rewards
    I did not receive my points: I purchased xbox live gold membership on March 2, 2018 but I didn't get the reward points I was supposed to get because of this purchase. What should I do? 7b39aba2-e6be-4bfd-940d-9d428150ca9b
  7. Did not receive my rewards points for Xbox Gold

in XBoX Rewards
    Did not receive my rewards points for Xbox Gold: I won a free month for xbox gold earlier in the week and never received the redemption code in order to activate it. It has been well over 96 hours. I need to have it entered before 1/12/18 so...
  8. PUBG did not received 30,000 Battle Points

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    PUBG did not received 30,000 Battle Points: How can we deal with the accounts that didn't received the 30,000k battles points as per - Celebrating over 4 Million PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds Players on Xbox One! - Xbox Wire Even though...
  9. I did not receive Microsoft Reward points for video game purchases.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I did not receive Microsoft Reward points for video game purchases.: I made purchases of 2 games 3 weeks ago and I did not receive Microsoft Rewards points for the purchases. The games where pre-orders purchased the day before release. I bought the games on Xbox...
  10. all three of my cards were covered but i did not receive my points

in XBoX Games and Apps
    all three of my cards were covered but i did not receive my points: on bingo all three were covered but did not receive my rewarda 70470d37-2793-4601-b108-6ee2d272288a