Did not receive promotional fortnite v bucks

Discus and support Did not receive promotional fortnite v bucks in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Subscribed xboxlivegold membership on dec7 . Did not recieve my promotional fortnite v bucks yet 54b3df10-10cf-445a-9027-14da9467e9ac Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by BlockyGnat30825, Dec 29, 2018.

1. Did not receive promotional fortnite v bucks

Subscribed xboxlivegold membership on dec7 . Did not recieve my promotional fortnite v bucks yet

:)

BlockyGnat30825, Dec 29, 2018
  2. XBF Jeremy Z Win User

Xbox Live + Fortnite Deal

Hiya Deova,

We have another thread here with more information on V-bucks Promotion:
    Did
    not receive promotional V-bucks

Please drop by this link/thread and find out more.

Hope this information was helpful!
  3. XBF Jeremy Z Win User

Fortnite vBucks haven’t received 3 months gold promotion

Hiya Mahd,

We have another thread here with more information on V-bucks:
    Did

4. XBF Jeremy Z Win User

Usei o código da promoção e meus V-Bucks ainda não chegaram (Mod Translation: I used the promotion code and my V-Bucks haven't arrived yet.)

Hiya Xbox Fans,

Did

5. XBF Jeremy Z Win User

I didn't got my promotional 1k Vbucks

Hiya Sleet,

Did

6. XBF Jeremy Z Win User

I have not received my v-bucks

Hiya Alex,

Sorry to hear that you're dealing with this issue trying to get your V-bucks.

We have another thread here with more information on V-bucks Promotion:
    Did not receive promotional V-bucks

Thema:

Did not receive promotional fortnite v bucks

1. Did not receive promotional fortnite v bucks - Similar Threads - Did receive promotional

2. Did not receive credit for febuary movie promotion

in XBoX Rewards
    Did not receive credit for febuary movie promotion: There was a promo for buying 5 Oscar movies on sale for 4.99 and getting $25 back. I have not been credited with the money even though I bought the movies within the stipulated time frame. Has...
  3. Did not receive Huntress Figurehead in Sea of Thieves for watching the Gamescom Promotion on ...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Did not receive Huntress Figurehead in Sea of Thieves for watching the Gamescom Promotion on ...: What do I have to do to get my figurehead? Everyone else has theirs. I have screenshots as proof as well. Get it together Xbox... 41ad7be0-bf80-403a-98d0-bc862ee05259
  4. Did not receive 3 months of XBL promotion code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Did not receive 3 months of XBL promotion code: I bought 3 months of XBL from the home screen on the dashboard because I would receive 3 free but never got the code for the free 3 months. Any mods out there that can help me with this? I...
  5. I need assistance for a promotion in February that I did not receive

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I need assistance for a promotion in February that I did not receive: Early February 2018 I participated in a promotion that was "Get 6 MOS Xbox live for the price of 3!" My current yearly subscription was about to end so I purchased two 3 month subscriptions which...
  6. Purchased something through a promotion and did not receive the promotion.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Purchased something through a promotion and did not receive the promotion.: I recently purchased 1000 V-Bucks for $9.99 through Mixer’s 24/7 HypeZone Fortnite stream and it said that I’d receive a $5 gift card for purchasing them but I never received the gift card....
  7. Did not receive 3 months token for gold live in Jan 2018 promotion

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Did not receive 3 months token for gold live in Jan 2018 promotion: Hi. I January 2018 I bought a 3 months gold membership which at the time was due to come with an extra 3 month token as a promotion. Token was due vuie email by 15th March 2018 but never received...
  8. Did not receive Sea of Thieves MixPot promotion

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Did not receive Sea of Thieves MixPot promotion: hey guys, I watched the first episode of Inside Xbox on my Mixer App on my Xbox but have not yet received my Sea of Thieves MixPot promotion. Thanks in advance for your help! -...
  9. I did not receive my 3 months code for the promotion

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I did not receive my 3 months code for the promotion: The link for the promotion is this: Xbox Live Gold | Xbox I purchased 3 month gold back in January, following the link on the promotion page. It is now March 18th (when the promotion page stated...
  10. Did not receive Mercenary code from 3 months live promotion

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Did not receive Mercenary code from 3 months live promotion: Hello, I purchased 3 month of live from microsoft's website not too long ago. It was advertised with a Sea of Thieves promotion for the Mercenary cosmetics. I received the code for Live almost...